Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

What's the best golf games on DS/3DS?

Jan 31 at 9:54:52 AM
noiseredux (26)
(brad ) < Meka Chicken >
Massachusetts
Looking for a good golf game on DS/3DS. I guess the obvious choice would be one of the Mario ones, but I've never really gotten into those much. (Am I missing out big time?) For frame of reference, I was really into Pangya Fantasy Golf on PSP back when that came out. But I don't know - I just want something compelling with good physics. No preference on it being super realistic or not.

Jan 31 at 10:10:17 AM
AstralSoul13 (48)
(Mike ) < Bowser >
New York
I would definitely go with Mario Golf World Tour, unless you include Virtual Console games, then I'd say Mario Golf for GBC. I haven't really played many golf games on DS/3DS but I took a look and nothing stood out to me. Mario Golf is always a fun time though.

Jan 31 at 10:22:21 AM
noiseredux (26)
(brad ) < Meka Chicken >
Massachusetts
I did actually play the GBC original back in the day, but nothing else from the series. How zany is World Tour? Like, is there crazy Chain Chombers that are gonna eat the ball, or blue shells gonna explode me off the tee, or is it still pretty straight forward golf with a Mario environment at the end of the day?

Feb 01 at 11:33:04 AM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
Annoyingly it's digital only but that early release of Let's Golf 3D was pretty fun.

Feb 01 at 7:38:37 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Mario Golf World Tour is probably the only way to go here, I don't like golf or any other golf games but that is a solid tape.

-------------------------
Ayy yoo pizza bie!