Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zelda's Adventure CDI NFR's Bunch of these are showing up FAKES!!!

Mar 21, 2012 at 10:12:48 PM
Blue Ember (59)
(Jesse Thorn) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
^ Just haven't gotten around to everything yet i'm in the process of moving. I just bought a new house and i'm packing all my stuff and it has been a job and a half.

-------------------------

Mar 22, 2012 at 12:41:57 AM
punkr13 (115)
(B Rye) < King Solomon >
California
had to point this out, I checked the guys FB and now it's set to private... def covering it up

Don't know now if its possible to inform the others that bought the rest of the CDR's

my art stuff: http://punkr13.deviantart.com/...

my FS thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Edited: 03/22/2012 at 12:43 AM by punkr13

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:36:35 AM
Blue Ember (59)
Washington
Originally posted by: punkr13

had to point this out, I checked the guys FB and now it's set to private... def covering it up

Don't know now if its possible to inform the others that bought the rest of the CDR's

What a doucher!!! I didn't know you could do that, this guy is most definitely reading this thread and is shameless at that. By setting his feedback to private though it will alarm any other buyer and practically no one will buy from this guy unless they are new to ebay and don't know any better. 

Mar 22, 2012 at 1:08:38 PM
T3rra (85)
(Terra ) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: Blue Ember

Originally posted by: punkr13

What a doucher!!! I didn't know you could do that, this guy is most definitely reading this thread and is shameless at that. By setting his feedback to private though it will alarm any other buyer and practically no one will buy from this guy unless they are new to ebay and don't know any better. 

The advantage on our side is he can't sell while his feeback is private. Also, it still shows the breakdown of how many different types he has left.

Since private = no selling, that's a good thing.

Edited: 03/22/2012 at 01:08 PM by T3rra

Mar 22, 2012 at 6:11:22 PM
Muthafodder (4)
(Mojo Man) < Meka Chicken >
United States
You guys need to just report this guy for selling bootlegs so that eBay will inform ALL buyers.

Mar 22, 2012 at 7:43:18 PM
Blue Ember (59)
Washington
Originally posted by: Muthafodder

You guys need to just report this guy for selling bootlegs so that eBay will inform ALL buyers.

Already did this and everyone else should too. This is what I wrote in my report to ebay "Game was a bootleg/counterfeit burned to CDR. 16 copies were sold by this member to others." Ebay doesn't give you too many characters so you have to make it short and sweet, but I think they will get the point.  It's fairly easy to report an item, you just have to go to your completed listing for the game click the more actions drop down, hit resolve a problem, click the contact ebay tab, slide your mouse over the buying tab, hit the report an item or listing, click the report item button, select the one you want which will be the Zelda NFR you got, the rest is pretty self explanatory just choose the drop down for copyright and trademark, then bootleg media, then unauthorized copies of media (software and games) and a brief description. This is the only way I could figure on how to report this as you can't file a claim of any kind since a full refund was given as far as I can tell. If you have problems reporting the item you can always just call ebay on the phone and report it that way, but in any case this should definitely be done so ebay can ensure all of the other members get refunds and this guy can't pull this crap again!

Mar 26, 2012 at 4:01:54 PM
Zooi (0)
(/ afk) < Cherub >
Netherlands
Hi there,

Bought one too (i was the first one who bought this) and instantly had a feeling this was a fake.

After claiming a full refund, and sending the link to this topic, i got a message within 20 minutes the refund was granted.

Got the request to cancel the transaction, but no way i will do this.

Mar 28, 2012 at 5:28:51 PM
Marioguy (2)
(Mario Guy) < Little Mac >
Netherlands
I also got a full refund, but now also got the request to cancel the transaction.. What does that mean?

Mar 28, 2012 at 5:41:20 PM
swlovinist (104)
(John Hancock) < Meka Chicken >
Washington
Just a heads up, seller of these is trying to cancel the eBay transactions. I declined to cancel the transaction. Just a heads up that this might be done to possibly peddle more bootlegs.

Follow me on YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/swlo...

Jul 15, 2012 at 6:51:18 PM
Masterfygar (0)

(R C) < Cherub >
United States
Hey guys! Sorry to bump an old thread but I thought it would be a lesser sin than making a new one when this thread is so similar.

I'm trying to figure out if some discs I got in a bundle a long time ago are legit. When I put them in my computer they say the medium is not recognized, same with that program posted earlier, so I'm assuming that's a good sign (since they aren't CDR or DVD). In Disc Juggler it says Type: CDI and that it's copy protected but that is all that is avaliable it says. For reference I'm using my Hotel Mario disc. It is pretty glossy under light (the text is pretty reflective but the white parts are more opaque), and on the back ring it says "26020408 01!". Here are a couple of pics:

Also, on the Dragon's Lair II disc, it has a few hairline scratches on time from where it got caught in the lid of the CD drive once. When the disc is held up to light, it shines through in the cracks, but it completely silver on all normally exposed areas.

Thanks!

Edited: 07/15/2012 at 07:05 PM by Masterfygar

Jul 15, 2012 at 8:48:56 PM
Proveaux (87)
(Proveaux Proveaux) < Kraid Killer >
United States
Yeah that looks legit from the pic

Didn't see a pic but maybe there was but the red disc is how ever Zelda's Adventure demo I've seen looks like. The other 2 zelda games I've seen in white and clear top if I remember correctly.

(Wife)Someone got 3 packages and it wasn't me...(Me)What are they?(Wife)I dunno. Tapes. Or whatever u call those things.

Edited: 07/15/2012 at 11:05 PM by Proveaux

Jun 28 at 5:41:57 PM
CFioren317 (52)

< Crack Trooper >
New Jersey
Absolutely hilarious that this guy is back. Norweena777. Selling Philips CD-I consoles and including these garbage NFRs.

Now...I would have paid $500 for a working console so I am not too pissed about him throwing in the NFRs. But it makes me wonder how legit the system is now. I'm considering returning the whole thing.

The Mad Dog McCree CIB with gun looks almost brand new and the controller is in top shape. But I'm not a collector so I don't care I just wanted to play the CD-I again.

What do you all think? Here's the eBay lot I bought...I haven't tried out the console yet but will later. I'm wondering if everything from this guy is BS. The NFR games technically aren't even in the listing so I can't much complain. And if the console works I guess I'll keep it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PHILIPS-CDI-220-RENEWED-CONSOLE-GAM...

Edited: 06/28/2019 at 06:08 PM by CFioren317