Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zero Escape 3: A fan effort to get the game going!

Mar 8, 2014 at 10:41:43 AM
Limbofunk (160)
(Otto Man) < King Solomon >
New York
Production of the 3rd installment of the Zero Escape series has apparently been put on hold, so there's a fan movement currently going on to spread the word and hopefully get the game created and released.  The first two visual novels were great.  If you can, like on facebook and spread the word...you never know what could happen!

https://www.facebook.com/operatio...

-------------------------

Mar 8, 2014 at 7:26:09 PM
Nintendobratkat (2)
(Alesia ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Minnesota
I really hope this takes off. I haven't gotten the second one yet because I still have to finish the very last ending for 999, but I think they should release the last one at least. I'd donate if they'd get a kickstarter going!

My 3DS Collection (137 of ~ 400) .::|::. Twitch .::|::. FB Handheld Group .::|::. Etsy .::|::. Twitter

Looking For: Kingdom Hearts Mark of Mastery Collector's Edition (NIB or CIB), Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (FP CIB or NIB), Code of Princess (FP CIB),
Adventure Time CE (BMO & Enchiridon versions CIB), Cave Story Holographic Slipcover, Hyrule Warriors Legends Limited Edition (NIB or CIB), 
Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition (NIB or CIB), Rodea the Sky Soldier Limited Edition (NIB or CIB), Hyrule Edition N3DS XL (NIB or CIB)

Available Trades: Numbered Taco Bell Gold PS4 Bundle w/Game & PS+ (NIB), Majora's Mask N3DS XL (NIB), The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (CIB), The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (CIB), Pokemon Gold (CIB) & Various DS Cases (ask).

Mar 8, 2014 at 7:33:45 PM
TerrHeel (125)
(Terrence Jordan) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I liked the page, since I loved the first two and played through to get all the endings. Such great, unique games. I'd love a third.

Mar 9, 2014 at 2:00:40 PM
Nintendobratkat (2)
(Alesia ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Minnesota
Finally finished 999's true ending last night. Does the next game end with a cliffhanger too? Is the third game vital to finish the series off? All i know is that it left me wanting more lol.

My 3DS Collection (137 of ~ 400) .::|::. Twitch .::|::. FB Handheld Group .::|::. Etsy .::|::. Twitter

Looking For: Kingdom Hearts Mark of Mastery Collector's Edition (NIB or CIB), Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (FP CIB or NIB), Code of Princess (FP CIB),
Adventure Time CE (BMO & Enchiridon versions CIB), Cave Story Holographic Slipcover, Hyrule Warriors Legends Limited Edition (NIB or CIB), 
Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition (NIB or CIB), Rodea the Sky Soldier Limited Edition (NIB or CIB), Hyrule Edition N3DS XL (NIB or CIB)

Available Trades: Numbered Taco Bell Gold PS4 Bundle w/Game & PS+ (NIB), Majora's Mask N3DS XL (NIB), The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (CIB), The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (CIB), Pokemon Gold (CIB) & Various DS Cases (ask).

Mar 9, 2014 at 7:23:37 PM
Limbofunk (160)
(Otto Man) < King Solomon >
New York
Trying for no spoilers, the end of VLR does have a segway into the third game: by the end you know some of the characters that will be in the 3rd and where/when it will take place.