NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Oct 3, 2008 at 9:00:01 AM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
-

-------------------------

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Edited: 01/08/2018 at 01:30 PM by srh201

Oct 3, 2008 at 10:17:42 AM
pedro! (24)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Pedro Games) < Lolo Lord >
North Carolina
Seth, kick this bitch to the curb for good my friend. This "arrangement" might be good for the quick fuck right now, but it's also fucking with your head. Girls are literally everywhere man! If you need something for a quick fix, lower your standards a tad, have a few drinks, and pick up the first presentable piece you find. Someone earlier in this thread mentioned having NO contact with her, no phone, no nothing, and THAT is EXACTLY what you need to do, no question.

WWW.PEDROGAMES.COM

Oct 3, 2008 at 10:42:34 AM
NOFRIENDO-banned (0)
(Chad Tukiendorf) < Ridley Wrangler >
Wisconsin
Just make sure to give her a dirty Sanchez before you dip.

Oct 3, 2008 at 12:44:50 PM
NESJohnny (52)
(Johnny Johnny) < Kraid Killer >
California
I've gotta say, it'll just keep you attached and you'll never be able to move on, and you'll just have a really empty relationship with some girl you just boink. May as well get a real doll and skip the emotional attachment part.

Also, no disrespect to Amanda but you should wrap it up when you get with her, she sounds about 10% crazy, which is crazy enough to stop taking birth control so she can "always have a part of you" or something weird like that. Don't even let that be a possibility.

Oct 3, 2008 at 1:17:24 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
I slept with a girl like that, although she was doing it to get the free child support and have someone else to pass the chain of abuse along to. Truly evil bitch. Swore up and down she was on the pill. About three months after I kicked her out she wound up getting pregnant by some other loser. Four years later it turned out, it wasn't that loser after all (even though he'd been paying and sharing custody) and actually it was a different guy altogether. She just said so, so she wouldn't get caught in a lie and since the loser actually had a job, and the other guy didn't.

Oct 3, 2008 at 1:41:44 PM
burnambill333 (0)
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Seth, if you are playing friends with benefits, expect to have your heart broken, again. You are still seeing her because you can't find anybody else to fill that void, and you hate the feeling of loneliness, but in the long run, nothing good will ever come of it longterm. The best thing to do is cut all ties to her completely. Do not contact her, and if she contacts you, engage in small talk and just be as friendly as you can, and do NOT contact her. Also, prepare you re-acquaint yourself with your right hand for sex. It's going to suck but trust me it's the best thing for you. Sooner or later, you WILL meet somebody else, but the trick is, that you wont find anybody if you are looking. It will just come to you, unexpectedly, and when it does, it will be wonderful, and twice as good as this bitch. The same thing just happened to me my friend. I speak from experience

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Oct 3, 2008 at 1:58:35 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
ugh, i dont really know guys. like i said, i would bet that this was the last time anything happens between us, and i am just going to try and enjoy being single. i wont be talking to her until next weekend. i will respond to a text or something, but i wont be calling her to see how she is. mark my words now, if i come back depressed later, you can tell me that you all told me so!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Oct 3, 2008 at 2:44:09 PM
Thor (52)
(Thor Aackerlund) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
Obligatory Evil Dead 2 quote, paraphrased?

'She'll swaller yer soul!!!!'

Yes, 1990 NWC in case you're curious :) A long long time ago, in a video game competition far far away.

Oct 3, 2008 at 2:47:30 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: srh201

ugh, i dont really know guys. like i said, i would bet that this was the last time anything happens between us, and i am just going to try and enjoy being single. i wont be talking to her until next weekend. i will respond to a text or something, but i wont be calling her to see how she is. mark my words now, if i come back depressed later, you can tell me that you all told me so!

well the plus side is that now that you're broken up you can post pics of her all over NA

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Oct 3, 2008 at 3:06:17 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
-

Edited: 01/08/2018 at 01:29 PM by srh201

Oct 3, 2008 at 4:21:11 PM
NESJohnny (52)
(Johnny Johnny) < Kraid Killer >
California
haha, you should add a poll to this thread to see if your friends w/benefits situation is a good idea or bad idea

Oct 3, 2008 at 4:40:03 PM
matt163201 (2)
(Matt K) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Forget the rest of these guys, fuck her retard hard

And as soon as the situation gets dim, throw up the peace sign and dip

Edited: 10/03/2008 at 04:50 PM by matt163201

Oct 3, 2008 at 5:59:01 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
-

Edited: 01/08/2018 at 01:29 PM by srh201