Bo Jackson Baseball 
Double Dribble 
Mendal Palace 
Disney Adventures 
Tale Spin 
Bionic Commando 
Mapyland 
Bill Elliot's Nascar Challenge 
Spiritual Warefare (it's like a christian zelda, hilarious!) 
The Simpsons Bart vs the Space Mutants 
Super Jepordy 
Cobra Command 
Rescue 
Contra 

Would you go for it? Price may come down some, but this would be my fourth NES so definitely looking to resale and about half the games. Would it be worth picking up for resale?

Apr 23, 2011 at 6:44:15 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Id pass for sure for 75, wouldnt be worth the time for resale

-------------------------

Apr 23, 2011 at 7:33:40 PM
technicalfoul (26)
(Dylan B-D) < Lolo Lord >
Ontario
I wouldn't think it would be too bad really. $30-$35 for the console, $15 for Contra, $10 for Mario 3, $10-$15 for Bubble Bobble almost covers it, with the rest of them for profit. If you can talk him down even to $60 I'd say go for it, $75 would be fine too, depending on what your time is worth and if everything is in good shape.

Edit: And if some of the games are for your collection, you're doing even better. Can't complain at $2-$3 per cart on average, especially when a few are worth over $10. 

Edited: 04/23/2011 at 07:35 PM by technicalfoul

Apr 23, 2011 at 7:35:43 PM
RetroBasement (142)
(I read PM's !) < King Solomon >
Ohio
Originally posted by: technicalfoul

I wouldn't think it would be too bad really. $30-$35 for the console, $15 for Contra, $10 for Mario 3, $10-$15 for Bubble Bobble almost covers it, with the rest of them for profit. If you can talk him down even to $60 I'd say go for it, $75 would be fine too, depending on what your time is worth and if everything is in good shape.

It always sounds good like that in your head but when i comes down to it you may have to sit on the stuff for a while before it sells at the full ebay price and i really doubt its worth the time or effort

Apr 23, 2011 at 9:20:56 PM
Indigo_Streetlight (48)
(John Smith) < Kraid Killer >
Maryland
I'd offer him $20, you could go $40 if you're really gung-ho about it.

That night the Captain’s granddaughter
Would celebrate her birthday
“I’ve come a long way,” said the Captain,
“From Lost Christabel this night.
Accompanied by my dog familiar,
To blast your rafters with my surprise.
Granddaughter, It’s a foreign mirror
Taken from the jungle by crime!”

~ Blue Oyster Cult - Magna of Illusion

Apr 23, 2011 at 9:40:46 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Indigo_Streetlight

If you offer the guy $20 you're only gonna piss him off.  If anything, see if he'll take $60.   You're not gonna make a killing on it, but even at $75 you'd probably be able to keep about a third of those games for free. 

Or trade someone for a Mario 2, slap a new 72-pin in the system, and sell it on ebay with Mario 1, 2 and 3.

Apr 24, 2011 at 1:12:00 AM
Indigo_Streetlight (48)
(John Smith) < Kraid Killer >
Maryland
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

If you offer the guy $20 you're only gonna piss him off.  If anything, see if he'll take $60.   You're not gonna make a killing on it, but even at $75 you'd probably be able to keep about a third of those games for free. 

Or trade someone for a Mario 2, slap a new 72-pin in the system, and sell it on ebay with Mario 1, 2 and 3.

I think NintendoAge is a little too optimistic about the value of toasters and Marios. The OP should be able to flip individual games of value to get the commons and system for free. Take a look at my auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....

I paid $100 for that lot, keeping about three games ($10 each) for myself and the nes console (which had some ugly combination of tray & pin issues and quickly became useless). Turns out I about broke even, and that's with more than a few $5-$10 titles in the bundle (plus Contra).

That night the Captain’s granddaughter
Would celebrate her birthday
“I’ve come a long way,” said the Captain,
“From Lost Christabel this night.
Accompanied by my dog familiar,
To blast your rafters with my surprise.
Granddaughter, It’s a foreign mirror
Taken from the jungle by crime!”

~ Blue Oyster Cult - Magna of Illusion

Apr 24, 2011 at 9:45:56 PM
VGS_captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio

I think NintendoAge is a little too optimistic about the value of toasters and Marios. The OP should be able to flip individual games of value to get the commons and system for free. Take a look at my auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trks...

I paid $100 for that lot, keeping about three games ($10 each) for myself and the nes console (which had some ugly combination of tray & pin issues and quickly became useless). Turns out I about broke even, and that's with more than a few $5-$10 titles in the bundle (plus Contra).

I've had no problems getting $65-75 for a system with new 72-pin and Mario 1,2, and 3.  You have to do a BIN with it rather than an auction though.

And if you were looking to flip that lot, you overpaid.  There are only 4 titles in that lot that sell consistently for $10 or more, 3 or 4 that would fetch $5, and the rest are harder to push common stuff.

Apr 25, 2011 at 11:33:00 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trks...

hahahha ive had about 100 toaster NES's sold about 30 or so in the last year. STill have a ton i have to replace the pin for. We know what they go for. If you cant get 40 plus 15 shipping for a Toaster with mario 1 then you arent a very good seller. The mario trilogy adds around 20 bucks.

NES  646 (331 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Edited: 04/25/2011 at 11:34 PM by quest4nes

Apr 26, 2011 at 1:35:35 AM
Krunch (146)
(My name's Krunch) < King Solomon >
Alberta
I can get $50 locally for an NES console (fixed 72pin), 2 controllers, and SMB/DH. Also I have twice been paid $20 to fix a 72pin without even offering that service (both people saw my classifieds ad and just asked me if I could do it for them) - so yes there is sufficient demand for working NES consoles.

I would buy this lot since I am missing quite a few of these games, but it's nothing to bend over backwards for especially if you are looking to resell most of it.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bestpric...=
^^discounts for NA members^^