Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Would you join us for NA 2 - electric boogaloo A complete refresh to a site for modern times

Oct 18 at 5:41:15 PM
ZBomber (6)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Boosted52405

Originally posted by: ZBomber

Andy brought up a good point, is there a chance we could reserve our NA username for the new site somehow?

Yeah, it would really suck if you had to be Boosted52406!
Hey!  Maybe I wanna be ZBomber over there  

As long as you don't take ZBoner then we're good.  

Yesterday at 8:40:11 PM
leatherrebel5150 (180)
(Kidd ) < King Solomon >
New Jersey

Originally posted by: ZBomber

Andy brought up a good point, is there a chance we could reserve our NA username for the new site somehow?

Yeah, it would really suck if you had to be Boosted52406!
Hey!  Maybe I wanna be ZBomber over there  

We all the registered NA usernames into a hat and pick one, your stuck with what you get. But you can keep your avatar. I'll go first....I'm Tanooki now...

Yesterday at 10:20:11 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
I second a like button, there's been many a time that I'd want to like someones post but had no way of doing it.

-------------------------
My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Today at 2:51:37 AM
OptOut (10)
(Taiwan PAL Gamer ) < Lolo Lord >
Taiwan
The NintendoAge discord has been annexed, the slaves have overrun the keep! The end times are here! Bathe in the light of new-found freedom!!!

NintendoAge is dead, long live VideoGameSage!!!  

***Help me finish my N64 set!!!***
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&th...
***I will pay good money for YOUR shovelware sports games!!!***

Today at 8:59:50 AM
zeppelin03 (62)
< El Ripper >
Ohio
Can the announcements channel on discord become a place for updates on the forum progress in case something happens here? For instance notifying people of the conversion from NA to VGS. @everyone posts gets buried in the general channel real fast.

Today at 10:27:30 AM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: zeppelin03

Can the announcements channel on discord become a place for updates on the forum progress in case something happens here? For instance notifying people of the conversion from NA to VGS. @everyone posts gets buried in the general channel real fast.

I am not against this, but you know when an @everyone is done in discord you can jump right to it using the "@" on the upper right corner? (presuming your on PC...think its the same on mobile too...)

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Today at 1:01:57 PM
zeppelin03 (62)
< El Ripper >
Ohio
Originally posted by: MuNKeY

I am not against this, but you know when an @everyone is done in discord you can jump right to it using the "@" on the upper right corner? (presuming your on PC...think its the same on mobile too...)

Didn't know that. I will have to give it a try.

Today at 1:09:16 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Yes.

Today at 4:13:06 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia
Thank you for spearheading change, Gloves. I'm not sure how big a part others have played so far but I remember the first part of this that I saw was you specifically were calling for security updates going back quite some time now. Not even wanting to move away at all, but our hand has been forced.

I hope that what you (+ team?)are designing will be slick and modern, yet easy to navigate, even for people who don't care to leave or other people who aren't necessary computer-savvy. I know you want to start fresh and make something new and exciting, and you feel it's important to respect the history we've all built up together.

Anyway I'm very excited! Can't wait to see what you've got when the time comes!