Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

I can't find any pricing information on my SNES game

Jun 26 at 3:35:33 AM
funcoland (0)
< Cherub >
Minnesota
Hello - I have a 100% CIB game of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego for the SNES, big box version with almanac included. Everything inside the box is mint with the big box looking in pretty good condition with small wear on some of the corners. How much is it worth? Also, I'm not sure I want to sell it, but if I did where's the best place.

Thanks guys.

-funco

-------------------------
Currently Playing: TMNT 2 Arcade Game (nes)

Jun 26 at 4:27:02 AM
BalloonFight (233)
(Kyle Allen) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
Around $70-$85. Ebay or here would be a fine place to sell it. It's fairly uncommon with the big box, but it's also not the most desirable.

Also for future reference, if you have any questions about pricing for games, we have a Price Check sub forum.  

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Jun 26 at 9:43:02 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
The irony of Funcoland asking us for pricing.. 😉

Jun 26 at 9:45:47 AM
RalliArtEvo (20)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ohio
I'm interested if you're looking to sell.

Jun 26 at 4:21:24 PM
SNESfinder- (87)
(Stelio Kontos) < Lolo Lord >
Massachusetts
Took me forever to sell these on eBay. Low demand for how uncommon they are. There is the 'where in time' version which comes in a slightly smaller box with an encyclopedia. They're worth about the same

BUYING/TRADING for mint snes boxes, CIB, and sealed, commons to rares and everything inbetween. will pay retail for items I need. ebay- http://www.ebay.com/sch/are-es-t/m.html?item=120930427271&pt...

Â