Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Gaming Marathon for Northern California Wildfire Relief 2018 48 Hours of streaming games to help survivors of wildfires

Dec 6, 2018 at 6:43:20 PM
xdeath5 (20)

(Sean Rossi) < Little Mac >
United States
Hi everyone, my friends and I are once again holding a video game marathon this weekend in order to raise money to help provide aid to survivors of the Northern California wildfires. The event will be Friday night 12/07/2018 and end Sunday night 12/09/2018. This year we are raising funds for North Bay Donate, a charity whose members get directly involved with families that have been effected by these fires, and provide aid in the form of food, gift cards, shelter, and other needs. Our Go Fund Me campaign is a charity campaign, and thus all donations go directly to North Bay Donate and not to us. North Bay Donate is a verified 501 non-profit organization and your donation will be tax-deductable. You can read more about the details on our GoFundMe page http://gf.me/u/n6dssb and the marathon will be streamed on twitch at the channel "beardsean".  

Donations of any size, even $5, are greatly appreciated, but you can also help by spreading the word. We believe that more exposure should translate to more donations, and we can help make a difference! Last year we raised over $800, and this year our initial goal is to double that amount. Thank you all for your support and we hope you enjoy the show. 

PS. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I am construcring a mock schedule right now, and am still open to game suggestions.  

-------------------------

Try the games I am developing! 

Edited: 12/06/2018 at 07:26 PM by xdeath5

Dec 6, 2018 at 7:07:05 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Hmm. I think I am just going to donate straight to them. Thanks for the heads up.

Dec 6, 2018 at 7:28:20 PM
xdeath5 (20)

(Sean Rossi) < Little Mac >
United States
^That is perfectly fine too. Our Go Fund Me campaign is setup as a charity campaign so the funds go directly towards the charity named on the page instead of going to us. We are simply using our own Go Fund Me page to gauge how successful we are at helping them raise funds. 

-------------------------

Try the games I am developing!