Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super adventure quests nes codemaster

Mar 31, 2010 at 3:27:16 AM
Zuane (6)
(Gian Nes) < Crack Trooper >
Italy
If I don't do a mistake, the USA version is called " 4 adventure Quests"

How much is the price of this game?

I try to find it in the database, but nothing...

Is this a nice item?

Mar 31, 2010 at 4:40:41 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
(The Fat Ninja) < Wiz's Mom >
Alberta
I think it's a problem with your Italian-English translation. The NTSC version is called "Quattro Adventure." Definitely fun, but hardly super-rare or anything.

-------------------------

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."
-Dain Anderson, October 14, 2006
Originally posted by: kryptk33p3r

im used to dick jokes i get to see one everytime I pee

Mar 31, 2010 at 5:09:00 AM
Zuane (6)
Italy
Originally posted by: the_wizard_666

I think it's a problem with your Italian-English translation. The NTSC version is called "Quattro Adventure." Definitely fun, but hardly super-rare or anything.

I understand, I'm really sorry for my english.

Thank you for the information, now I have seen the game in the database, but How much it?

Is 50$ a nice price for a mint pal A copy?

Mar 31, 2010 at 5:11:55 AM
JJAAMMEESSNNEESS (332)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(James S) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Zuane

Thank you for the information, now I have seen the game in the database, but How much it?

Sounds like 50 is to much , but im not good with PAL A or B nes things

By The Way , Welcome to the site

See how I made my way into the HOS!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Mar 31, 2010 at 5:30:08 AM
Zuane (6)
Italy
Originally posted by: JJAAMMEESSNNEESS

Originally posted by: Zuane

Sounds like 50 is to much , but im not good with PAL A or B nes things

By The Way , Welcome to the site

Thank you

Mar 31, 2010 at 7:03:03 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Yeah, the PAL versions I wouldn't know about. I would edit your title to say you're looking for a rough value for the PAL A version. Also, is it complete with the box and manual, or just a loose cart? That would factor into the price as well.

"It's always amazing to me how some of the most worthless games from a gaming perspective tend to fetch outrageous amounts of money. But then again, it could be said that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I'm curious if the high bidder of the $873.04 Stadium Events (cart-only) realizes that it's nowhere nearly as rare as about 20+ games I can think of that sell for 1/10th that amount?  At any rate, I wanted to draw attention to this trend: if people say it's rare, it must be true, and therefore it must be had at any price."

Mar 31, 2010 at 7:22:04 AM
Zuane (6)
Italy

Yeah, the PAL versions I wouldn't know about. I would edit your title to say you're looking for a rough value for the PAL A version. Also, is it complete with the box and manual, or just a loose cart? That would factor into the price as well.

It is complete with  Box, manual, poster, bag and cart. All in mint condition.

Mar 31, 2010 at 7:30:37 AM
the_wizard_666 (157)
Alberta
Cool. Now if only some of the European members would stumble into this thread I'm guessing you'll have a couple responses in a few hours, once they start getting home from work, feeding their families, etc