Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NES and Snes Sealed games NES and Snes Sealed games

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:06:26 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
ROFL

-------------------------

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:06:42 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
wtb purple gannon

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:09:09 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
seller is so confused

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:11:04 PM
BeaglePuss (41)
(Matt Nolan) < Bowser >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: nimbusland

Originally posted by: rondy_

anybody else refreshing the page for new posts?

Im at work atm but im tryng to answer all the PMs,. ive recieved some very nice advices from some good people and i really want to say thankyou.

To the guy i speak to on the phone, im sorry my english is not good, i barely speak spanish lol. But i hope you understand my point and i guess ill do what some of you suggested, and take my time to sell all this.

Please do.  You'll make thousands more if you take your time and give all potential buyers a shot.  If you rush into things, you'll ended up regretting it.

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:46:03 PM
Tom Cruise (0)
(J R) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Originally posted by: TetrisMattress

Me gustaría mucho que comprar el juego para un montón de dinero. El pics me dieron ganas de bailar en la felicidad. Gracias.
Translation: I would like very much to buy the gamefor a large sum of money. The pictures made me want to dance from happyness. Thanks.

I feel the need.... the need for SPEED.

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:59:39 PM
rarebucky (178)

(Adam Buchwald) < Ridley Wrangler >
United States
I think this is all a hoax until we see pics. At least that's what my bank account hopes

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:02:43 PM
Parpunk (172)
(Mark ) < King Solomon >
West Virginia
If this is fully legit in any way WHATSOEVER
I guarantee you at least one (if not two) high rollers have already got some plane tickets lined up.

U know who you are!

Shop Retro Video Games, Vinyl, Toys, Comics, and more at https://www.backtothemedia.com/ 
Visit our store in Winchester Virginia! http://www.facebook.com/backtothemedia
NES Games beaten in 2013 - http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&am...
Me getting my first Nintendo in 1990 (for real) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhKPNV2PbM

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:07:29 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
I called dibs on NBA Live 1995!

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:07:52 PM
Robin Mihara (106)
(Robin Mihara) < Bowser >
Oregon
Block the naysayers seller. They have no faith.

www.ecstasyoforder.com...

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:17:26 PM
Deal Donkey (103)
(Lady Bug) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Originally posted by: rarebucky
I think this is all a hoax until we see pics. At least that's what my bank account hopes

pics or GTFO 

Follow me on Twitter to see underpriced video games

or PM your want list

Edited: 02/18/2013 at 10:18 PM by Deal Donkey

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:18:10 PM
rarebucky (178)

(Adam Buchwald) < Ridley Wrangler >
United States
if this is legit i'll echo what i said earlier - auction these things here on NA! would be awesome to watch.

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:32:16 PM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Do tons of research on your own, then post them on Ebay with very high BIN/OBO.

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:45:34 PM
Chrono (23)
(Glamour Vintage) < Meka Chicken >
Korea, Republic of
^ Or don't. Gross.

I am searching for the following SNES manuals:
- Sunset Riders    - TMNT IV: Turtles in Time      - Total Carnage
- Utopia                 - Final Fantasy II
Please PM me if you have one or all of them for sale. While I like nice condition, I am interested in anything 7/10ish up.

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:44:58 PM
Rengozu (54)
(Jeff Smith) < Lolo Lord >
Tennessee
*grabs the popcorn*

Seeing the games listed with more than one copy makes me a believer as most of those would be the big titles a store would want to stock at the time. Hopefully it's legit and pics will follow soon.

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:45:44 AM
Chopan_Kir (2)
(Francisco Kirsinger) < Little Mac >
Chile
The seller is still alive? please get in line!
reserved, donkey kong countrey 1 and 2
woot wooot

my sales thread:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:56:34 AM
scroeffie (0)

(soufian amriti) < Little Mac >
United States
if any one whants to get in front of me i wil CUT !! you
the games are mine 50.000 $ now god dammit now !!

Feb 19, 2013 at 7:46:42 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Originally posted by: MrMark0673

If Flintstones is legit, I'm one of 3 people that know the price of the only one that has sold publicly (though it has since changed hands for an amount unknown to me).  Although condition usually is key, I can assure you that as long as the seal is legit on it, you'll do very well.
Just giving you a rib here... but it didn't sell "publicly" if only 3 people know the price

It is certainly nice to know past sales data on some sealed capstones (like the data points Robin mentioned as well), but let's be honest, a sales point from 18 months ago on a rare game isn't worth much.  It basically acts as a floor and the real selling price will likely eclipse it by a substantial amount.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Feb 19, 2013 at 8:33:52 AM
Deal Donkey (103)
(Lady Bug) < Meka Chicken >
United States
As someone who has bought out stores and lockers I feel inclined to say why I dont think this is real. These are questions iv come up with. I'm hoping this stuff is real because there are some games I really want but not seeing pictures yet i'v got a few questions

-The dates dont make sense: if you look at the lists as dates rather than titles they are all over the place. If you bought out any stores stock right this second you'd see a bunch of wii u games, and late wii titles. Dates are all over the place.

-We are assuming there was no "going out of business sale" which would take most of the popular games. If the store had to close up shop and store everything immediately we would see cases upon cases of shit games. The fact that there are less sports (heavily unpopular) games than popular games is something to question.

-singles vs multiples: Far too many singles for this type of situation. 81% are snes singles, 88% are nes singles. Most of both are rare dupes? Where are the shit titles? The only way this could naturally happen is if someone was collecting them sealed, kept one of every title and sold the rest. Any businessperson is always somewhere between a sold out and a reorder; multiply that by hundreds of titles. With this many diverse titles there should be more than 1 case of something if not, 10 cases of certain titles. The percentage should be flipped. 10% of the list is a single, 90% atleast dupes or multiple cases.

- Where are the USED games? ALL stores made money from every system and every condition. Most revenue comes from used and there should be significantly less NES than SNES. Whatever time period the store went under, if they are ONLY selling new then SNES titles would be high and nes titles less. What is the ratio of gamecube games per wii game in a store that sells only new wii stuff? Not high.

-Where is gameboy and sega and everything else? Crazy not to buy these if you have outlets to new nintendo stock. 

Conclusion: There is zero evidence that this is a store closeout. Iv bought out two stores and a few lockers and prospected many others. No storage unit or store would have this collection without MUCH more surrounding it. The clues dont add up. Like I said before: I hope it is real and I can put my foot in my mouth. That would be awesome! But from my experience I cant think of a scenario where this naturally happens. If I am wrong it is a true miracle these titles in this order and condition found eachother in one storage unit. 

Still waiting to hear back from the seller. I offered cash in person for the whole lot and/or single titles. Passport ready, no response.

Follow me on Twitter to see underpriced video games

or PM your want list

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 09:45 AM by Deal Donkey

Feb 19, 2013 at 11:56:48 AM
mattplex (33)
(Matt B) < Meka Chicken >
Alberta
Posting in possibly epic thread.

My current SNES collection.

http://my.puregaming.org/?u=89210619

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:08:32 PM
rondy_ (91)
< El Ripper >
United States
Sorry guys, this is BS

I was a believer, but the guy is a collector.

Who in the world would pick that username without being a collector?

He has a youtube channel, here it is his ultimate zelda collection.

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:12:59 PM
Shinju (53)
(Nintendo Collector) < Ridley Wrangler >
Washington
So this was pretty much a look at me and what I got thread...

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:14:28 PM
GenericHogFan (0)
(Hog Fan) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
Originally posted by: Shinju

So this was pretty much a look at me and what I got thread...

More of a "LOLOLOLOL look at them freak out" thread.

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:33:49 PM
War Pig (185)
(Hellooooooooooooooo Midwest. Oh how I've missed u) < Kraid Killer >
Michigan
I wonder if this is that one dude that has been plotting his revenge on the NA community for getting banned....

Probably not, but wouldn't that be ironic. I could totally see him posting on other VG chat boards saying: "Haha....look at them....they freaked out" <----of course it wouldn't be this nice.

-Eric

Edited: 02/19/2013 at 12:34 PM by War Pig

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:44:56 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Hmmm

Feb 19, 2013 at 12:47:53 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
If that turns out to be true it will be a quick ban. To the person that brought up the youtube channel, how do u know that is him? Sorry if thats onvvious I just dont utube much