NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo Power Mags

Mar 18, 2017 at 1:42:34 PM
BigHero1006 (26)
< Meka Chicken >
Nebraska
Hello NA Community-

I have a question about selling Nintendo Power Mags.  I recently purchased issues 1-39.  I am looking at selling them but don’t have an idea on pricing.  Ebay has prices all over the board.  All but one issue has inserts, calendars and / or posters attached.  Most are in Good to Very Good condition.  I think that issues 1-5 are the most valuable in the series.  Should I Ebay auction them starting at .99 or ask a fair price?  What is a fair price?  Should I do lots for 5-39? or sell individually?
I have two copies of issue 1, the first is complete (and I’m keeping that one) the second has the poster half missing...does this affect the value?

Has anyone here sold early Nintendo Power issues before?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

-------------------------

It’s a Nintendo Entertainment System….If I wanted to play Sega I’d call your sister!

Mar 18, 2017 at 6:29:34 PM
shortstop444 (12)

< El Ripper >
California
I just did all of the above. Never had a BIN on anything. Started the first several at $10-$15. Some sold some didn't.
various issues between 5-20 with the inserts included I tried to sell individually. $10-$15 ea starting price. Only a couple sold.
Sold the rest 5-20 as a lot (started at $10?)and was happy they sold.
From there I had lots of each year and started the auctions at appx. $1/issue.
The lots were up to #120ish. Some lots sold, some didn't.
I had sort of broke up a run of complete run of 1-70 and not all of them sold. So don't expect them to be sold.
Also had one buyer who never paid.