Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Worlds Of Power #4 Castlevania II Book Card intact...

Jul 21 at 10:39:29 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Found this book while out and about. 

Took a look at it and thought "Well, this is neat. Probably a good thing this little card is in there."

So yeah... never heard of these books before, just saw Castlevania and couldn't leave it.  

A few for around $20-30 on eBay...? Without the card. 

One with a card intact for about $120...?

Any thoughts? 

-------------------------

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Jul 21 at 1:39:34 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Are those ask prices or completed? I'd be surprised if they were truly 100+ but I guess I've seen sillier things. I have a sealed pack of four of those novels somewhere. Did all fiur titles come with cards?

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Jul 21 at 2:21:00 PM
Maertens29 (61)
< Lolo Lord >
Saskatchewan
Completed listings show the book is like $10USD, regardless of the card being there. It's a cool item but there isn't a lot of value.

I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

Jul 21 at 5:22:01 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
^ I checked in it as well just now but unless I missed something it seemed to me the $10 copies had the card missing. I doubt it's more than 20 with the card present though

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Jul 21 at 7:46:49 PM
Maertens29 (61)
< Lolo Lord >
Saskatchewan
^ the reason I shot so low is because there was a completed listing for the book AND the cart that only brought $15. Photos show the book had the card intact.

I'm looking for a mint, factory sealed Dragon Ball Advanced for gameboy advance, let me know!

Jul 21 at 8:48:57 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Semi-related, anyone ever read these? I've considered picking up these books if they are worth it. I mean, I'm not expecting Dicken's but if they are as entertaining as a video game, I'm curious about the content.

Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Jul 23 at 2:03:26 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
rlh... I'd read it but I don't want to bend the crap out of it and get my greasy fingers on it, haha.   . One day I'll skim through it quick just for fun. I read a bit and the book is small and the font is huge... I think it will be a quick read, haha. 

Originally posted by: Bronty

^ I checked in it as well just now but unless I missed something it seemed to me the $10 copies had the card missing. I doubt it's more than 20 with the card present thoug

Originally posted by: Maertens29

^ the reason I shot so low is because there was a completed listing for the book AND the cart that only brought $15. Photos show the book had the card intact.

Thanks for taking a look!

I saw a few completed listings for cheap as mentioned, but none with the card intact....

Made my wonder why buddy is selling one fore $120   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Worlds-o...

I mean... it is ULTRA RARE    

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Edited: 07/23/2019 at 02:04 AM by AirVillain

Jul 24 at 12:44:14 AM
Archangel3090 (37)
< El Ripper >
Manitoba
nah like 10 bucks i bought a 4 pack with like blaster master metal gear and something else for like $20. not valuable but very cool

Jul 29 at 10:13:19 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Archangel3090

nah like 10 bucks i bought a 4 pack with like blaster master metal gear and something else for like $20. not valuable but very cool

$120 USD sounds way better!  

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"