Standard Issue *Big Box* Includes GB cable
Players Choice
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time / Masters Quest

Standard Issue
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Standard Issue
Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition

Standard Issue (Not For Resale)

Wanted to try and complete a list of standard and variant copies for Zelda on Gamecube. Please feel free to add any you don't see.

-------------------------
FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Edited: 05/24/2012 at 10:32 PM by JaxsBox

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:26:13 AM
GameBoyScotty (48)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Don Keyballs) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
^ add the LoZ Wind Waker K-Mart exclusive.... TheGuy1962 is looking for that one. He just inherited my Starfox Adventures K-mart copy.

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:34:02 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Yeah I watched that one, it went for $45 on eBay the other day. Definitely a must own if you want all the Zelda variants.

Also, there's the Master's Quest / Wind Waker copy, 3 in 1. And the Zelda / Metroid one as well, 2 in 1.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:47:24 AM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
Originally posted by: GameBoyScotty

^ add the LoZ Wind Waker K-Mart exclusive.... TheGuy1962 is looking for that one. He just inherited my Starfox Adventures K-mart copy.

I wanted to see if the Kmart guide was mentioned, There are a few Kmart excusives out there.

jonebone
Yeah I watched that one, it went for $45 on eBay the other day. Definitely a must own if you want all the Zelda variants.

Also, there's the Master's Quest / Wind Waker copy, 3 in 1. And the Zelda / Metroid one as well, 2 in 1.

That one last week may be the one I bought...

The other 2 you mentioned are already on the list...

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:53:37 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Oh I see, I thought they'd be listed separately and didn't even look under Wind Waker. Yeah in that case you may have them all listed then?

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:58:56 AM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
Updated added a pic to boot.

Mar 23, 2012 at 3:26:31 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
Maybe a complete thread of all the Zelda Gamecube variants?

Mar 23, 2012 at 4:00:53 PM
ExtremeEagle (32)
(Derek Kern) < Crack Trooper >
Virginia
I would be interested in this for the rest of the systems as well, although I don't think any quite match Wind Waker's amount of variants.

Apr 5, 2012 at 8:34:12 PM
theguy1962 (193)
(Hernan Alonso or "Zo") < Kraid Killer >
California
Do you mean the "For Rental Use" copy where you listed the Standard Issue Not For Resale or is that entirely different?

Apr 6, 2012 at 1:42:56 PM
ExtremeEagle (32)
(Derek Kern) < Crack Trooper >
Virginia
I have a related question when it comes to these variants. With Wind Waker in particular, is there a difference in the discs or manuals between the different versions?

I may be picking up an incomplete copy of the Wind Waker/Ocarina dual pack soon, do I need to look for a manual with a particular code on it or are they interchangeable with the stand-alone releases? Same deal between the black and yellow label releases of Wind Waker or Four Swords.

May 23, 2012 at 6:35:20 PM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
Originally posted by: ExtremeEagle

I have a related question when it comes to these variants. With Wind Waker in particular, is there a difference in the discs or manuals between the different versions?

I may be picking up an incomplete copy of the Wind Waker/Ocarina dual pack soon, do I need to look for a manual with a particular code on it or are they interchangeable with the stand-alone releases? Same deal between the black and yellow label releases of Wind Waker or Four Swords.

I am wondering about the Wind Waker/OoT also. I have one (without the OoT instructions or game) [has the WW disc and instructions] and would like to complete it. I was searching NA for a thread discussing this since I figured it had been discussed here before. I guess not though since this is the closest thing I could find. Could anyone that owns a complete one check the numbers and post what they find? I would greatly appreciate it!!

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

May 23, 2012 at 11:44:12 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
Numbering is different between each. Also the different numbering can include an a, b, or nothing before it. Depends on the release date of each. You can add any thing you want to it. Only thing is it will not be worth what a true copy is worth. This shouldn't matter unless you are trying to pass it off as one...

May 24, 2012 at 12:26:30 AM
theguy1962 (193)
California
Do you have a picture of the standard issue not for resale. I don't think I've seen one before or heard of it. I might just be brainfarting.

May 24, 2012 at 1:34:34 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
Are you talking about Wind Waker? Here's one

Also, there is a Twilight Princess "For display only" box. Not sure if you would count that on this list or not, but figured id mention it.

May 24, 2012 at 1:42:22 AM
theguy1962 (193)
California
That's the player's choice NFR. I've never seen a black label NFR.

May 24, 2012 at 5:52:59 PM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
Originally posted by: JaxsBox

Numbering is different between each. Also the different numbering can include an a, b, or nothing before it. Depends on the release date of each. You can add any thing you want to it. Only thing is it will not be worth what a true copy is worth. This shouldn't matter unless you are trying to pass it off as one...

So let me see if I am understanding this. They put whatever OoT/MQ disc in the bundle they had on hand... so the numbering would be different for each of the WW/OoT/MQ 3-in-1's depending on when that OoT/MQ disc was pressed? This just seems weird/wrong to me... The WW/OoT/MQ 3-in-1's didnt have a very long run right? 

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Edited: 05/24/2012 at 06:20 PM by dewisp02

May 25, 2012 at 6:26:48 AM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
Will have to get the sealed games out to look and see. It may have just been the standard issuse rental copy I had in mind at the time. As for the manuals I will also need to check. The booklets included inside are different such as the extras and or offers. For some reason remember a talk about manuals being different from PC to BL. Difference being A or B after the coding??? Lately took a brake from GameCube so it is not currently on the front burner.