Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Street Fighter X Mega Man Will a physical Copy of Street Figher X Mega Man ever be released?

Jul 05 at 10:12:46 PM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Ever since Capcom released “Street Figher X Mega Man “online I have wished a physical copy will be released.Does anyone think one will ever be released? Perhaps “Limited Run Games “will release one?

Edited: 07/05/2019 at 10:13 PM by NES Connoisseur

Jul 06 at 10:32:44 PM
phart010 (8)
(Paul Hart) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I thought I've already seen physical copies of that floating around. Don't know if they were official...

Great game, but pc only.. meh

Jul 06 at 10:36:06 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: phart010

I thought I've already seen physical copies of that floating around. Don't know if they were official...

It was made with Unity - easily ported to basically any (relatively modern) system.

-------------------------

Jul 07 at 2:41:12 AM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina

Can you link me to some sites that may sell physical copies ?Or at least show me some pictures the game ..

Jul 07 at 3:48:27 PM
AndyonaSkateboard (0)
< Crack Trooper >
Put it on a memory card, put a sticker on the card and write "street fighter x megaman" on it. There you go, you got a cartridge version.

Jul 08 at 9:51:52 PM
phart010 (8)
(Paul Hart) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: NES Connoisseur

Can you link me to some sites that may sell physical copies ?Or at least show me some pictures the game ..
I know I saw one that looked pretty legit within the past year. I wasn’t able to find it online just now though. Maybe it was an eBay auction?