NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

full sets nintendo power TRADING CARDS removed

LOCKED TOPIC

May 4, 2011 at 12:47:19 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
(john d) < Crack Trooper >
Florida
You are bidding on full sets of nintendo power cards.It bring DK country 2  street fighter starfox megaman x smw2 yoshi island  mortal kombat3  vitural boy with 3d glasses supermario rpg legend of the seven stars  street fighter 2

also never been used 3 of kingfield hint cards 1 death keep of  3 alone in the dark

74 nintendo power cards  it also brings a  n64 folder.

am

am starting bids at 10 dollars plus SH.

-------------------------
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious

Edited: 05/05/2011 at 12:16 AM by zanwhitevan

May 4, 2011 at 12:59:29 AM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

May 4, 2011 at 1:07:32 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
I see 10 can I get 11?

May 4, 2011 at 1:42:40 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
Are you willing to ship first, or do you have some references?

May 4, 2011 at 1:49:01 AM
Redivivus (11)
< King Solomon >
Utah
Originally posted by: MrMiniMog

Are you willing to ship first, or do you have some references?

As a new user, he has to ship first, right?

May 4, 2011 at 1:54:20 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
ill give my phone number to the winner. I really dislike the idea of sending out an item with out payment.
i can give facebook and any other info needed tho.

May 4, 2011 at 9:51:35 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
I really dislike the idea of facebook, but that is another topic...

May 4, 2011 at 9:55:24 AM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Just an FYI zanwhitevan, You may wanna read the NA FAQs because it states "# Unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by both parties, the user with less feedback sends/pays first. The exception is when both parties have greater than 10 feedback, and both users should send simultaneously at that point. Upon receipt, the opposite party must remit payment/shipment of their end of the deal. "

I understand you're being nervous about sending first, but think about all of us being nervous about paying first to someone who signed up for NA and immediately posted an Auction while giving no references, past trading on other sites, nothing.

I myself will not be bidding unless you agree to ship first, and I encourage others to think before bidding as you don't want to ship first and that is a huge warning flag for us on NintendoAge.

May 4, 2011 at 10:14:43 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
if that the rules ill follow it i very much dislike the idea id rather just talk to the person who wins it by phone and send photos of me mailing it.I am not a scam id rather stay here and have a good rep with you guys in order to make more money in the future then making a few cents now and cut and run.
I am a honest guy but i know that means nothing online.

ok i saw 10 can i get another bid?

May 4, 2011 at 10:38:16 AM
Natendo (87)
(The artist formerly known as Nechestriah) < Ridley Wrangler >
Georgia
$11

youtube.com/user/natebit

WTB: 
Rescue Rangers 2 Manual  •  Fire N Ice Manual  •  Rad Racer 3D Glasses
Also, I'm always hunting for Complete Nintendo Powers and  loose Box/Manuals for NES - PM me if you have any extras!

May 4, 2011 at 11:32:06 AM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana

Please see the new goodness:   www.videogamesage.com

May 4, 2011 at 2:56:33 PM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
in box ready to be shipped.

Edited: 05/04/2011 at 02:56 PM by zanwhitevan

May 4, 2011 at 5:28:35 PM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
so i have 12 dollars can i get another bid?

May 4, 2011 at 5:48:45 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Originally posted by: zanwhitevan

so i have 12 dollars can i get another bid?

Please edit your original bid when you have a bidder, continuing to post for each bid is considered bumping your own thread and it's against the rules.

May 4, 2011 at 5:49:52 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other

if that the rules ill follow it i very much dislike the idea id rather just talk to the person who wins it by phone and send photos of me mailing it.I am not a scam id rather stay here and have a good rep with you guys in order to make more money in the future then making a few cents now and cut and run.
I am a honest guy but i know that means nothing online.
Everyone says they are out for the long term, if you dislike the idea remove your auctions and don't sell here, we have rules in place to try to protect our members and their money, if you are against them find a new place to sell your stuff.

May 4, 2011 at 6:13:20 PM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
like i said ill follow the rules. Ill send it out and even show photo of me mailing it out to the winner.Which is more then a scam would willing to do. even offer to give my number to the winner. and ill go a head and delete those bumbs..

Also the problem with that type of a rule it can repel new member wanting to sell here. This is a interesting website you guys have here. But you can lose out on good new users like me who are not trying to dick over someone. I understand where you are coming from but honestly this is something the mods could of pm me about and not bumping my threads. If you are worried about users being scammed you could just put a post limit or a month buffer for sales.

Also like i said in the quote right above you I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES.

If you look at it on my point of view how can i trust people on this forums if they cant trust me? How easy would it be for once they get there item to not send me the money even more so they are not offering the same deal that I have.

May 4, 2011 at 7:53:53 PM
pseudonym (39)
(Jack N.) < Meka Chicken >
British Columbia

like i said ill follow the rules. Ill send it out and even show photo of me mailing it out to the winner.Which is more then a scam would willing to do. even offer to give my number to the winner. and ill go a head and delete those bumbs..

Also the problem with that type of a rule it can repel new member wanting to sell here. This is a interesting website you guys have here. But you can lose out on good new users like me who are not trying to dick over someone. I understand where you are coming from but honestly this is something the mods could of pm me about and not bumping my threads. If you are worried about users being scammed you could just put a post limit or a month buffer for sales.

Also like i said in the quote right above you I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES.

If you look at it on my point of view how can i trust people on this forums if they cant trust me? How easy would it be for once they get there item to not send me the money even more so they are not offering the same deal that I have.

The problem is that you just started posting here. It's generally the way things are done on forums and trading sites. It's not a big deal and no one here is going to scam you.

May 4, 2011 at 8:42:09 PM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
Am just saying. I said before am ok with the rule. I just wish people would give me a break and let me aution off my stuff with out thinking am here to screw people.

Also seeing that am willing to release my personal info  as in cell number. It should show some amount of trust.

Edited: 05/04/2011 at 08:42 PM by zanwhitevan

May 5, 2011 at 12:13:27 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
Am removing due to people dropping out because of the " rules"

May 5, 2011 at 12:44:50 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia

Am just saying. I said before am ok with the rule. I just wish people would give me a break and let me aution off my stuff with out thinking am here to screw people.

No need to take it personal. No one was suspecting or accusing you of anything at all, we are only watching out for ourselves and each other. Normally if you can provide some type of reference, like an eBay account or maybe another forum account that has a feedback system, most people wouldn't have a problem with sending payment first. Unfortunately you have yet to provide any reference. Facebook is not a reference, sorry.

And I am not at all suggesting anything, but I don't think a cell phone number really counts for anything either. I can go to most convince stores or even walmart and buy a prepaid phone for $10 or so, and have a new cell number in a few secs.

No need to go so far out of your way to prove how you are not trying to scam anyone. Just offer to send first for established users, and you will be good to go

May 5, 2011 at 1:07:21 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
I never sold online so unless you want forums without sales Account reps but normal one. Then ya I have narutoforums orlandoforums. I just made an eBay account which is linked on my profile. Also why would I spend 20 dollar for a burn phone for a 12 dollar bids. I have been buying and selling for almost 20 years. I know the best way to make good sales is to have a good standing with your customer. I offer all the proof if not more because I have over 2000 games I want to sell and I figure. Forums base site will be best for it.

I wanted to test the waters here .

I want to restart the auction but if people drop out last min it wont be fair for me the seller.

I understand. What why the rule is in place but a confirmation. Code and photo should be enough.

May 5, 2011 at 8:09:30 AM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Man I kept my mouth shut yesterday but this is getting to be ridiculous. I understand why the rule is in place, but sometimes common sense has to win out. I would never ship first to anyone ever and I would never expect it when buying. Especially on a $10 item and knowing how paypal holds your hand through the buying process and practically puts you at zero risk.

The 10 feedback number is just arbitrary and pulled out of thin air. What if this guy had 9 feedback, would everyone still be citing the FAQ just because they can? If you don't trust someone then don't bid, no need to derail the thread and give them a lecture if you don't plan on bidding anyway.

Also, comments like this: "It's not a big deal and no one here is going to scam you." are quite misleading, especially coming from someone with a HOS icon. There's a ton of slow shippers on this site, and a couple of people above 100+ feedback that are in, or were in the HOS at some point. If they are slow shippers, how do you know they won't be slow payers too? You know, they get the item, then give you BS excuses about how they can't pay today. Some of my favorites like "I don't get paid until next week" or "I'm waiting for a payment so I can then pay you" or "I plan on listing some games tomorrow, then I'll pay you" etc.

I'm sure my opinions won't affect the FAQ at all, but this site is very unfriendly towards 0 feedback users. I understand we want to protect the community, but the "0 feedback needs to ship first" is a rule that should only apply to expensive items, and it should be at the discretion of the buyer. It'd be different if this guy demanded money orders, but paypal has got you covered and a $10 risk shouldn't bankrupt you.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

May 5, 2011 at 8:27:56 AM
Berserker (41)
(< • • ll Andrew O. ll • • >) < Kraid Killer >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: jonebone

It'd be different if this guy demanded money orders, but paypal has got you covered and a $10 risk shouldn't bankrupt you.

I think a lot of people are so used to gifting that they don't think about doing a normal paypal transaction.

Regardless of your opinion of common sense, I think it's quite obvious why 10 feedback isn't pulled out of thin air. It's to not only protect us from not just losing money but the headache of dealing with the issue of having to fight to get it back. It shows that people have some experience with buying/selling on the site and know how things work around here. It's to prevent train wrecks like this, which could have easily been avoided by following the rules and coming to know how NA and it's community operates.

May 5, 2011 at 9:11:12 AM
SKULLDEATH9000 (161)
(Jay Z ) < Kraid Killer >
Maryland
Here is a perfect example why people should follow this rule if you have less than 9 feedback. A member here for just under a year who makes REPROs Scucci (5) feedback and fucking never sent my DONKEY KONG FOUNDRY! So don't think for a second that people selling should't send first because after getting ripped off, maybe you will look at things from a different perspective!

<--- Don't be a JIVE TURKEY!
Magfest 2016:  "Even kids are dying to play this game"
Magfest 2016:  "Slip em a 20" 

Campout 2011: "I hate TETRIS I would like to go back in time and punch that Soviet dude right in the FACE"
Chuck Yeager's Fighter Combat - Chuck Yeager "I don't even know you." 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Thread Owner of Enslaved's 5000th POST!

May 5, 2011 at 10:19:01 AM
zanwhitevan (9)
Florida
Seeing that i was willing to follow that rule and people still held out from bidding is what turned me off on here. If you cant trust strangers who can you trust lol.
How i see it you shouldn't send the money unless they already gave you the tracking number.
Thanks to the tracking number we now have it can easly show if the package has been sent. Also seeing i was willing to post photo of the item in its package to show that i am a trust worthy seller. The main reason why i started with lower end items i wanted to build up my feedback before posting my more costly items.

The way i sell is once i post an item i put it in its package and have it ready to ship.