Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

What's new in your collection this week/recently Giveaway for 1600th Post! Figma Link

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:22:07 PM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Originally posted by: cirellio

Originally posted by: wattswc

Nothing! I owe a dude 16 here bucks and am paying down a credit card atm.
A few weekends ago I did have a crazy haul from a garage sale, about 650 dollars worth of stuff for 70 dollars. 

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...
GunBird 2, GigaWing 2, Last Blade 2, Muchi Muchi Pork, Mobile Light Force 2, In the Hunt jewel case, the SHMUP gods smiled upon me that day. The fighting game gods tossed me a few too.

After a haul like that I'm just taking it easy and playing some of these games-- wanna keep my backlog low.

Wow those Xbox 360 import shooters ! Very jealous. Espgaluda 2 is one I've wanted for awhile. I picked up Gigawing 2 yesterday as well. I'm not a huge fan of the soundtrack. If they took the soundtrack from Gigawing 1 and the gameplay from 2, they would have a good game on their hands. 

I did play through Espgaluda 2 Black Label a few times already and I totally recognized it from Japan!!
It's really cool to get to again play a game I played while in Tokyo while a clueless gaijin ^_^ I had no idea what those arcade units said.
Very fun game.
I haven't played Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 yet but I'm looking forward to it.
GigaWing 2, I also haven't played yet--I'm getting some friends together and we are going to play it with four players at once. Should be lots of fun.

Love me some shoot em ups! Sweet haul!

-------------------------
"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:22:58 PM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois
Originally posted by: Philosoraptor

GunBird 2, GigaWing 2, Last Blade 2, Muchi Muchi Pork, Mobile Light Force 2, In the Hunt jewel case, the SHMUP gods smiled upon me that day. The fighting game gods tossed me a few too.

After a haul like that I'm just taking it easy and playing some of these games-- wanna keep my backlog low.
Sweet haul! I love Muchi Muchi Pork! Did you get it in the combo disc with Pink Sweets? Also, did you get In the Hunt on PS1 or Saturn?

Lots of quality there. You'll have to tell me how Last Blade 2 is; I haven't played it.

In the Hunt is a PS1 Jewel case.  Muchi Muchi Pork is the combo with  Pink Sweets! I've beaten both games a few times already, crazy fun!

I haven't tried Last Blade 2 yet, but if it's anything like on Neo-Geo, it's outstanding.

Instagram
Wishlist

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:24:28 PM
xMaGuSx (60)
< Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
Awesome! Seems like you guys are killing it out there.

Definitely post those signs.

gamevaluenow

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM
Dangoo87 (1)
< Meka Chicken >
England
Someone gave me their copy of Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii Version), I also picked up Game & Wario, Ducktales remastered with collectors pin, Cocoto Circus 2, Tom Clancy's Splintecell blacklist, SiNG for Wii U and Fit music for wii u. (All for Wii U) its been a pretty good couple of weeks

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Recently Completed: Shovel Knight

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:31:38 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
Hmmm, nothing too crazy. Got a Gameboy Player for my Gamecube (already had the disk), 3 PS2 Memory cards, PS2 Network Adapter, and PS2 Game Road Trip CIB.

Let's Go Penguins!

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:34:34 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Been on a shooter (light gun type shooter) kick lately, so I picked up a bunch of Wii titles to play on the WiiU.

That's been the last few weeks though, this week just about everything I've received so far is designated for dirty resale. Got a nice 7800 lot from ebay.

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:36:56 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

Been on a shooter (light gun type shooter) kick lately, so I picked up a bunch of Wii titles to play on the WiiU.

That's been the last few weeks though, this week just about everything I've received so far is designated for dirty resale. Got a nice 7800 lot from ebay.

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:41:16 PM
laddersandcakes (58)
(Chris ) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
I finally found a summer job (I get paid to teach a college composition class during the school year), so I've been an idiot the last week or so:

-Japanese Super Smash Bros. CIB (couldn't help myself, already have the American, fav game of all time)
-Japanese Pokemon Green CIB
-Super Mario Land CIB
-Oracle of Seasons CIB (bought from NA user The Hiryuu, thanks again!)
-Final Fantasy NES guide
-A Boy and His Blob CIB (Wii)
-One carton of UGCs.

Do I feel bad? Yes. I did just sell some stuff on eBay, too, though, and I have some editing work on the side to help compensate.

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 05:01 PM by laddersandcakes

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:57:43 PM
Philosoraptor (52)
< King Solomon >
Texas

In the Hunt is a PS1 Jewel case.  Muchi Muchi Pork is the combo with  Pink Sweets! I've beaten both games a few times already, crazy fun!

I haven't tried Last Blade 2 yet, but if it's anything like on Neo-Geo, it's outstanding.

Ah! Good! I was hoping you'd say you got it for the PS1. The Saturn one has a lot of slowdown and isn't nearly as good. 

Let me know about Last Blade 2 when you do play it. I've been looking for more 2D fighters to try out, since Street Fighter whoops my ass. Just picked up a copy of Super V.G., which is a really good game.

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:59:02 PM
PhearedPhool (75)
< El Ripper >
Oregon
Originally posted by: attakid101

Originally posted by: PhearedPhool

I went apeshit with graduation money.

3 signs ( the 2 world of Nintendo signs from collectorquality--thanks again to him--) 1 of those is fiberoptic( M36E) . Then the 4 foot Nintendo with seal of quality above (m17s is the model on that one).... Now I have 4 in total because of the one you can see in my picture as well (M80R)

I also snagged a CIB demons crest and CIB with maps secret of mana. And finally CIB super Mario world 2.

Come on, man. You know NA loves pics of awesome signage! Don't just tell, show!

sneak peak... Only 2 of 4 here currently . http://i.imgur.com/cGvwsOL.jpg...

Looking for Nintendo signage/cabinets!!!

I have Exertainment Lifecycle 9xs for sale. Looking for NWC/low serial number SNES/NES and authorized repair center items.

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:00:22 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky

3 signs ( the 2 world of Nintendo signs from collectorquality--thanks again to him--) 1 of those is fiberoptic( M36E) . Then the 4 foot Nintendo with seal of quality above (m17s is the model on that one).... Now I have 4 in total because of the one you can see in my picture as well (M80R)

I also snagged a CIB demons crest and CIB with maps secret of mana. And finally CIB super Mario world 2.

sneak peak... Only 2 of 4 here currently . http://i.imgur.com/cGvwsOL.jpg

That's sick, man.

I want one of those SNES signs so frakin bad

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:02:33 PM
Brock Landers (61)
< Wiz's Mom >
Federated States of Micronesia
Mario Kart 7 on craigslist and Super Mario 64 (to replace the one I sold years ago) and Rampage 2 on eBay

Writing about every SNES game - Volume VIII (#400-351) - Migrating to snesrankings.com as we speak
SNES Set - 716/723 (Casper)
Switch: SW-6880-6470-3131

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:03:51 PM
KarpetRydOFunk (1)
< Crack Trooper >
British Columbia
Just picked up Plok. Gonna play the shit out this game.

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:07:48 PM
Stryphos (306)
(Bubble Man) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Originally posted by: Br81zad

New this week will be:

- X-Men Legends 2 (Gamecube)
I know it's heresy to say this on a Nintendo-based forum but seriously consider getting the Xbox version of this one.  Legends 2 is one of my favorite games of the last 15 years.  The gamecube version has considerable load time issues compared to the much smoother Xbox release.  I ended up selling my gamecube copy of the original legends off too for the Xbox release and never looked back.  I wouldn't recommend this route for all titles but for this one it is worth seriously considering.  Either way though enjoy!

Haves     |     Wants

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:13:47 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: Stryphos

New this week will be:

- X-Men Legends 2 (Gamecube)
I know it's heresy to say this on a Nintendo-based forum but seriously consider getting the Xbox version of this one.  Legends 2 is one of my favorite games of the last 15 years.  The gamecube version has considerable load time issues compared to the much smoother Xbox release.  I ended up selling my gamecube copy of the original legends off too for the Xbox release and never looked back.  I wouldn't recommend this route for all titles but for this one it is worth seriously considering.  Either way though enjoy!

I actually have it for PS2 already, and the load times for it aren't bad. (I imagine it's on par with XBox)

Buuuut...  I'd like wireless controller support for 4 players. A flock of Wavebirds solves that problem for me.
I know there are 3rd party wireless controllers for the Xbox, but I already have the Wavebirds. So it's cheaper just to get it for $10 on the 'Cube

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:18:29 PM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois

That's sick, man.

I want one of those SNES signs so frakin bad

Damn man, I must say you spent your graduation money well.

Instagram
Wishlist

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:20:17 PM
BriGuy82 (25)
(Beady Eyed Man Boy) < Lolo Lord >
New Jersey
Picked up a copy of snow bros before hos. My kids played the shit out of it too which was cool.

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:27:02 PM
attakid101 (19)
(Fredo ) < King Solomon >
Idaho

Sexy, man. I'm jealous. Oh and congrats on your graduation!!

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:28:28 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Biggest pickup was the Rev B N64 Test cart. Other pickups include some sealed Game Gear games, 8bit Xmas 2013, some DS CIBs, and a Gamecube Club Nintendo Mario Controller CIB (Japan exclusive).

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:44:57 PM
ALTQQ (79)
(I've lost my television remote do you know where i Should look?) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
I got some common SNES games. Just some carts to fill some of my empty boxes. Highlight being dragons lair, pretty fun game.

I lost my television remote, have you seen it?

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:50:21 PM
GibbyVA (32)
(NESCAPADES ) < Meka Chicken >
Virginia
Picked up several games in the past week

Wii - Kirby: Return to Dreamland
PS4 - Saints Row IV, Shadow of Mordor & Assassin's Creed Unity
SNES - Powerfest 94
SMS - Wolfchild
Playstation TV for $39.99

8-Bit Collection (no dupes) -  NES - 1,245 Famicom - 719  Master System - 255
Latest additions - AO, UXO, O-To-X, Rock Paper Scissors, Enigmacore, Cowlitz Gamers Adventure, Journey: The Game, Khan Games 4in1, Legends of Owlia

Jun 10, 2015 at 5:52:27 PM
xMaGuSx (60)
< Master Higgins >
Massachusetts

Those are sweet dude!!

gamevaluenow

Jun 10, 2015 at 6:07:31 PM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas
I wanted it to be the Madden 09 Pink game but that unfortunately got stolen, but today I will settle for 1400 sq ft of bubble wrap. *weiner dog for scale

WTB Thread (Always looking for Exertainment related items)

FO/FT Thread - Xbox, PS1, Gamecube, and more!

NintendoAge Official Exertainment Thread!!!

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 06:08 PM by theirontoupee

Jun 10, 2015 at 6:11:15 PM
xMaGuSx (60)
< Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
^ how do you have the willpower to not spend days just popping all those!!!

gamevaluenow

Jun 10, 2015 at 6:13:57 PM
pujolsfan (116)
< King Solomon >
Missouri
This week I bought a N64, two Xbox controllers, a PC controller, a few PS2 and PC games, but nothing for my collection. I only keep things for myself if they are N64 games that I don't already have. I might add 1 of 2 games a month to my collection. N64 games rarely pop up around here for a good price.