Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Unorthodox Dragon Warrior Collection: The Legend Continues Now a website. Latest post, 5/24/19

Feb 2, 2018 at 11:36:44 PM
jonest3 (51)
(Taylor ) < Crack Trooper >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Originally posted by: TheLostEyeball

I-I have questions. The first one is why?

Sometimes changing your "focus" in collecting keeps the thrill alive.  Like going after bulk amounts of a game, collecting subsets, etc.

This brings me joy  

Feb 3, 2018 at 4:58:54 PM
TheLostEyeball (8)
(Chris s) < Meka Chicken >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: jonest3

Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Originally posted by: TheLostEyeball

I-I have questions. The first one is why?

Sometimes changing your "focus" in collecting keeps the thrill alive.  Like going after bulk amounts of a game, collecting subsets, etc.

This brings me joy  

At this point you might as well put numbers on them and make them a deck of cards!  

-------------------------
Ask about my free taco's. :D

Feb 3, 2018 at 5:18:14 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
So much Mashin EiyĊĞden Wataru, no little time. That's insane having that many of those games which so many just love to rip on for sport.

Feb 8, 2018 at 9:12:06 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Big response to the site this past week. Website now has it's first update.

www.theunorthodoxdragonwarriorcollection.com

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 02/08/2018 at 09:13 AM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 8, 2018 at 9:36:06 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
I saw the pics, the website documentation, the quest. In one way, I think the whole thing is brilliant! Such an interesting goal, and something that will be fun to watch grow over the course of the months / years, especially neat that there is a proto thrown into the mix.

On the other hand, once you reach your goal, do you plan to keep the carts, sell them, or what? I shudder to think about selling my own collection, and trying to move something like this makes me shudder even more.

-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Feb 8, 2018 at 11:19:02 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: fcgamer
...once you reach your goal, do you plan to keep the carts, sell them, or what?

Right now, it's uncertain. I do have several thoughts on the subject, though, and any one of them will be grandoise. This much I can assure you.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 02/08/2018 at 11:19 AM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 8, 2018 at 11:25:52 AM
Loxx O))) (19)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Fat Man Kraid) < Bowser >
Washington
Just super glue them all together to make an actual throne and not just loose stacks on the sides of a chair.

Feb 8, 2018 at 11:54:36 AM
ZBomber (6)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: fcgamer
...once you reach your goal, do you plan to keep the carts, sell them, or what?

Right now, it's uncertain. I do have several thoughts on the subject, though, and any one of them will be grandoise. This much I can assure you.

Bury them in a landfill and then in 30 years dig them back up and sell them at a hefty markup.

Apr 1, 2018 at 7:34:11 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Update on the website, for those following along.

Edited: 04/01/2018 at 08:33 PM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 1, 2018 at 8:29:32 PM
TheBiRD (82)
(Eric 007-373-5963) < Kraid Killer >
Quebec

Update on the website, for those following along.

www.theunorthodoxdragonwarriorcollection.com
Link doesn’t work..

Looking for SNeS : NHL 95-96 both sealed mint. Trade or $$ ! Help me complete my sealed set (I've Nhlpa93, nhl94, nhl97 and nhl98)

My SELLING Thread <------------------------------------------------------CLICK THERE 

Edited: 04/01/2018 at 08:30 PM by TheBiRD

Apr 1, 2018 at 8:34:27 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: TheBiRD
Link doesn’t work..

Fixed.

I didn't actually hyperlink it, that's something the site does, and in this case, did it wrong.

Apr 1, 2018 at 8:44:56 PM
TheBiRD (82)
(Eric 007-373-5963) < Kraid Killer >
Quebec
Just looked at it. EPIC!

Looking for SNeS : NHL 95-96 both sealed mint. Trade or $$ ! Help me complete my sealed set (I've Nhlpa93, nhl94, nhl97 and nhl98)

My SELLING Thread <------------------------------------------------------CLICK THERE 

May 12, 2018 at 2:08:10 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
The website has been updated and is finally current. New posts and updates from here on out.

Jun 2, 2018 at 12:18:24 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New update featuring NintendoTwizer!

Jun 20, 2018 at 11:06:56 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New update featuring a mystery cart!

Edited: 06/20/2018 at 11:07 AM by Ferris Bueller

Jun 24, 2018 at 1:18:01 AM
A2600 (17)
(Letter Carrier) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Is there a chance you can cover the Giveaway in your dragon warrior site?

Ah, so you found the secret room, eh? Bask in the glory of a Mario Trilogy, a Pair of Zeldas and a Sextet of Megamans. Yes this is the little grey box that could and continues to do. What lies ahead is entirely up to you. YOU DECIDE

Jun 25, 2018 at 9:22:37 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: A2600

Are you referring to the "Sign up for Nintendo Power and get a free copy of Dragon Warrior" giveaway that happened in the late 80's?

Edited: 06/25/2018 at 09:22 AM by Ferris Bueller

Jun 25, 2018 at 9:57:32 AM
Loxx O))) (19)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Fat Man Kraid) < Bowser >
Washington
Thinking about it now... would have been cool to see the Dragon Warrior pile in Bits of Yesterday.

Jun 25, 2018 at 10:38:56 PM
A2600 (17)
Florida

Are you referring to the "Sign up for Nintendo Power and get a free copy of Dragon Warrior" giveaway that happened in the late 80's?

That would be a super addition to your DW site!!

Ah, so you found the secret room, eh? Bask in the glory of a Mario Trilogy, a Pair of Zeldas and a Sextet of Megamans. Yes this is the little grey box that could and continues to do. What lies ahead is entirely up to you. YOU DECIDE

Aug 17, 2018 at 9:02:14 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New update, featuring a video from MGC!

Edited: 08/17/2018 at 09:04 AM by Ferris Bueller

Oct 30, 2018 at 12:46:15 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
I just keep updating. Another one today. Oh yeah, and now there's a twitter account.

https://twitter.com/ErdricksHeir...

Oct 30, 2018 at 2:41:17 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
I wanna see that Twitter blow...UP

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Dec 14, 2018 at 11:06:26 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New update on the website.

Dec 17, 2018 at 2:21:14 AM
A2600 (17)
Florida
The site is down I think?

Dec 17, 2018 at 9:47:19 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

The site is down I think?

The OP was the website in text and the forum trying to make a hyperlink. I went back and hyperlinked it myself and now it works. Just a bad redirect, site is up.

theunorthodoxdragonwarriorcollection.com