Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

ANNNNND IT'S GONE - PLEASE LOCK - Not One But TWO Magical Mystery Boxes of Wonder and Whimsy Both auctions end Mon May 27 @ 9PM NA time. BIN available!

LOCKED TOPIC

May 22 at 4:20:34 PM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia
Once again Quaze's shelves have overflowed with stuff, and the deluge has fallen into TWO mystery boxes, glowing with power and awesomeness. I've had some amazing pickups lately that have resulted in some realllly cool dupes and extras in the collection, so you know what that means   Auction time!

I'm looking into both boxes now and I can honestly there is not even one shitty item between the two of them. Be aware that these boxes are strongly in the "quality over quantity" category. They aren't packed with 100 items each, rather a smaller assortment (but still a solid assortment) of really nice items. What I will guarantee is that these boxes are both worth well over their BIN prices and packed with value. In this particular instance, even just one or two key items from each box would easily equal the BIN price.

We'll call these two boxes Box A and Box B. In your bids please clarify which box you are bidding on. I won't drop too many hints, but Box A would probably be best off in the hands of someone who loves Gameboy Advance, and Box B would definitely delight any Nintendo Switch owner. Neither of these boxes are (at all) limited to those systems, but the higher-value items in each box are from those systems, and not at all the common stuff you likely have already. 

The rules: Both auctions end Monday, May 27 @ 9PM NA time. Snipers welcome, since I can't even remember the last time one of these auctions lasted a day anyway lol. Bidding starts at $1 USD, bids in whole-dollar increments only. Exact shipping to be paid by the winner up to $15 anywhere in the US or Canada, and I'll cover anything over that.
BIN available:
Box A BIN: $110
Box B BIN: $120

Combined shipping is available if you're just a ruthless savage and BIN both boxes. Both are packed up and ready to go.

Thanks a lot for looking pals, any questions just ask. Good luck and happy bidding!    

-------------------------
My eBay feedback
"Hey have you guys ever pekt I nx thrn b gh ed g?"

Edited: 05/22/2019 at 06:03 PM by Quaze

May 22 at 4:47:03 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
BIN on both.

-------------------------

May 22 at 4:48:01 PM
Mega Tank (186)