Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super Ghouls N' Ghosts So Close...

Sep 25 at 11:11:22 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
I thought today was my day to beat Super Ghouls N' Ghosts. I beat the level 7 Boss for the first time, went ahead and made the second run through beat the level 7 boss again with the crossbow and went back to level 6. I was fooling with my RF switch and accidently broke it the second run through so I rigged it to stay on with a bad picture. After getting the bracelet and trying level 7 again and again, I gave up.

For such a powerful weapon this bracelet is going to take some getting used to.

Edited: 09/25/2019 at 11:20 PM by Californication

Sep 25 at 11:52:09 PM
Austin (72)
(Austin M) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Using a RF switch in 2019, eh?

The bracelet is tricky to get the hang of at first, given that with with the silver armor its distance isn't that great. If you get the Gold armor, it chops through projectiles and is very useful at that point. Also, the closer you are with it, the more damage it does.

Those Stage 7 bosses are quite difficult to get a handle on with it and that's usually where people struggle the most on this game.

-------------------------
| gameplay and talk |

Edited: 09/25/2019 at 11:52 PM by Austin

Sep 26 at 1:01:45 AM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
I can get the gold armor pretty easily on level 7, keeping it might be a different story.

I didn't realize the leveled up attack went through projectiles, that's really cool. I tried to use magic and when I wasn't able to I figured they only gave you increased range and damage dealt with the gold armor.

What a great game.

Sep 26 at 2:09:28 PM
AndyonaSkateboard (0)
< Crack Trooper >
Bro, Super Ghouls n Ghosts is just a game you have to throw lives at until it gives up. I would have left my system on overnight and just kept putting in time when you next had a chance.

Sep 26 at 3:32:17 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
I used to think that too, but the game is really fair. Now if we were talking about Ghosts N' Goblins, that is a different story. With the random bs in Ghosts N' Goblins I would leave a console on all night. I could probably get back to the same point in Super Ghouls N' Ghosts in 2 - 2.5 hours now that I have all the levels down.

Edited: 09/26/2019 at 08:00 PM by Californication

Sep 28 at 6:03:18 AM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube Boss) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
Keep at it. That's my Halloween game this year.

"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Sep 30 at 11:33:42 AM
GhostOfSparta (123)
< Meka Chicken >
Indiana
Originally posted by: Californication

I thought today was my day to beat Super Ghouls N' Ghosts. I beat the level 7 Boss for the first time, went ahead and made the second run through beat the level 7 boss again with the crossbow and went back to level 6. I was fooling with my RF switch and accidently broke it the second run through so I rigged it to stay on with a bad picture. After getting the bracelet and trying level 7 again and again, I gave up.

For such a powerful weapon this bracelet is going to take some getting used to.

PM me if you want any tips. I would like to think I am good at this game lol. 

Trying to no death the game and the best I have done is 3 deaths after completing second loop.

My FS Thread

My WTB Thread