Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

GBA Action Replay question Gamecube not picking it up

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:15:54 PM
kingjohn3 (0)
(Buck ) < Meka Chicken >
Tennessee
Does anyone know how to get this to work? I think it's the original version. Codejunkies says it's 100% compatible but so far the GB Player doesnt recognize it. Any help is appreciated.

-------------------------

"I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - Jesus

Nov 16, 2016 at 2:05:43 AM
Guntz (115)
< Master Higgins >
Canada
Which one do you have? The black one with the weird handle or the white transparent one? Or is this really an Action Replay and not a Gameshark? By then, Action Replay was relegated to only PAL territories, Gameshark was for the USA market.

Nov 16, 2016 at 7:59:07 AM
kingjohn3 (0)
(Buck ) < Meka Chicken >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: Guntz

Which one do you have? The black one with the weird handle or the white transparent one? Or is this really an Action Replay and not a Gameshark? By then, Action Replay was relegated to only PAL territories, Gameshark was for the USA market.

This is the transparent one with the AR in a red oval at the top. I assume it's the original version

"I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - Jesus

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:12:46 PM
theclaw (78)
(Lum Fan) < Lolo Lord >
Washington
Originally posted by: Guntz

Interact went defunct 2002/2003, prompting Datel to open a US branch.

This is a signature-tcha!