Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Nintendo Aftermarket Price Guide Homebrews/Repros/Translations/Ports/Unreleased Games. Prices taken from the internet and listed inside.

May 30, 2013 at 11:37:58 AM
rusticmeadows (5)

(BGK ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Pennsylvania
Ferris, the data can be misleading, not you. I was just suggesting we use caution when utilizing eBay for certain items. I purchased a custom Zelda Outlands for $75 in an NA auction a few weeks back. The seller had a second one and put it on eBay. It went for over $200. That doesn't mean I could get $200 for mine. It is more than likely worth $75~ on NA and anywhere from $50 - $150 on eBay.

May 30, 2013 at 1:42:10 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
I know, I took a walk. I hate being wrong and get riled up when I am. I agree with everything that's being said. The only way to fight that, I thought, was to start tracking the prices, show where I got the prices from, and then let interested parties determine worth.

And yes, people are getting duped, which is fun to watch, for a while, but then I kinda feel sorry for them because they obviously just don't know. I figure if I do this for a long enough period of time, hopefully it'll pull up when people do a google search, or should I say, if they do a search.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

May 31, 2013 at 1:24:56 PM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
Originally posted by: Phins

I am selling Cave Noire repros in the BST forum for Game Boy for $80 a piece.
In addition, the GB repros I've seen were Boneless from Kitsch-Bent and the ASM 2012 Christmas Card, which came in a standard edition of 29 and an LE of 5, IIRC
You are also missing _node - d3ad_form4t published by Kitsch-Bent for the NES. That was limited to 25 and to the best of my knowledge I am the only person on NA who has one (copy #7). It was a chiptune cart.

I think it would be cool to have an "upcoming" section for people who want to say what they're working on. Drum up some hype?

Also we could use a sticky on this

I have the d3ad format cart as well Phins ;-)

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

May 31, 2013 at 4:34:35 PM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
Originally posted by: gwyndion

Originally posted by: Phins

I am selling Cave Noire repros in the BST forum for Game Boy for $80 a piece.
In addition, the GB repros I've seen were Boneless from Kitsch-Bent and the ASM 2012 Christmas Card, which came in a standard edition of 29 and an LE of 5, IIRC
You are also missing _node - d3ad_form4t published by Kitsch-Bent for the NES. That was limited to 25 and to the best of my knowledge I am the only person on NA who has one (copy #7). It was a chiptune cart.

I think it would be cool to have an "upcoming" section for people who want to say what they're working on. Drum up some hype?

Also we could use a sticky on this

I have the d3ad format cart as well Phins ;-)

Out of curiosity, what's your number?

We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.

May 31, 2013 at 9:08:29 PM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Tennessee
Still no word on Phantoms Splatterhouse repro? I have 18/20 I bought from the previous owner a couple years ago here on NA guessing its still worth the original sale price.

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Jun 1, 2013 at 10:46:29 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: MuNKeY

Still no word on Phantoms Splatterhouse repro? I have 18/20 I bought from the previous owner a couple years ago here on NA guessing its still worth the original sale price.

It's on the list, with a link to the original post. No price, though. Is that what you mean?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jun 1, 2013 at 11:28:08 AM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

It's on the list, with a link to the original post. No price, though. Is that what you mean?

Yes the price, sorry should have been more clear.

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Jun 4, 2013 at 2:09:40 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Hey there everyone. I had a question posed and I'd like to see what you guys think. Jason from North Carolina writes:

Originally posted by: mlbfan10

Hey man nice work on the repro price guide. I have a question for ya, Super Mario Xmas - Rekringled is stated to have 10 copies which is true. However, Francis also made an additional "#0" as a prototype for himself. I own the #0 copy now, thats how I know that it exists. In this case as it is infact the exact same repro would that make the count 11 instead of 10?

Thanks!

I guess it boils down to, should I change the run numbers to reflect #0 copies in runs, if I can find out they were made?

Thanks for the interesting question, Jason. This week's round of price updates goes out to you. Thanks for listening!

Round Three, Price!
Splatterhouse   Mike Tyson's Intergalatic Punch-out!   Miracle of Almana
$53   $40   $82

NWC   DK Pie Factory   FANTASY ZONE 2
Relisted   Pulled by Seller   Pulled by Seller
Pulled by Seller        

Interestinng that all those auctions got pulled. I can only assume someone made an offer on all three together and they took it.

Jun 12, 2013 at 5:43:38 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Sorry Rainwarrior, but as you can see below, that way overpriced copy of your cart sold. Also included a(n?) $100 copy of Super Atari Brothers. Fools! Naives, I say!

Round 4. Aaaaand, price!

Mike Tyson's Intergalactic Punch-out!   Miracle of Almana   Splatterhouse
$35   $55   $61

PowerPak   DK Pie Factory   Moon8
$155   $50   $145

8 Bit XMas 2011   SM2j   Battle Kid
$130   $75   $40

Dragon Feet NintendoAge Edition        
$76        

Super Atari Brothers        
$100        

Edited: 06/12/2013 at 05:45 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jun 12, 2013 at 5:46:56 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Oh, and that's the one that just sold. $60

Jun 12, 2013 at 6:01:16 PM
Lincoln (138)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California
Here's another Miracle of Almana set that just sold:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261226954...

ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM thread for .nes info and splitting / rom hacks link/discussion

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:07:14 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
BK2 is available again, if you didn't know

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Jun 15, 2013 at 12:11:24 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: coffeewithmrsaturn

BK2 is available again, if you didn't know

Finally bought my copy this morning! Missed, what, the first three printings? I'll update later this week when I get back to Dallas.

Jun 15, 2013 at 10:53:18 PM
Casval (1)
(Collin ) < Cherub >
United States
hey I was just looking at the list and noticed it says there's only 29 ASM Christmas 2012 Game Boy carts. I have cart number 30, so there should be 30 carts instead of 29. Hope this helps.

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:38:17 AM
mattyjmania (179)
(matty j) < El Ripper >
Pennsylvania
I have a question about OCD gamers ChronoTrigger Crimson Echos as this one basically references the RED SHELL ones, but you can still get the game on his site, etc
so
is there pricing seperate for the Red vs the Grey?

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:24:35 AM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: mattyjmania

I have a question about OCD gamers ChronoTrigger Crimson Echos as this one basically references the RED SHELL ones, but you can still get the game on his site, etc
so

He actually stopped making that one, along with ToP...for what it's worth

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:58:19 PM
ProtonX (380)
(ProtonX Atomic) < Lolo Lord >
Oregon
what about The Guadian Legend Secret Edition- there were 30 made for the Cowlitz Gamers for Kids 2013

My understanding is it was made for this event only.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:12:22 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Round Five... Price!

SMB2j   Battle Kid 2   Battle Kid 2
$106   $61   $62

NWC   Donkey Kong   Splatterhouse CIB
$96   $22   $97

Naked Headless Mario   NWC CIB   Battle Kid 2
$150   $100   $120

Battle Kid 2 CIB   Battle Kid   NWC CIB
$98   $70   $100

NWC CIB   SMB2j    
$125   $110    

Mortal Kombat 3        
$123        

Will be adding some games here in the near future. Super busy right now.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:15:01 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: ProtonX

what about The Guadian Legend Secret Edition- there were 30 made for the Cowlitz Gamers for Kids 2013

Looks like I can order the same thing off their website. Let me look in to this.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:15:52 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: mattyjmania

so

Yes, the red shell ones were numbered 0-24.

Jun 25, 2013 at 11:47:47 PM
ProtonX (380)
Oregon
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Looks like I can order the same thing off their website. Let me look in to this.

Well there was a limited release mine states at the start screen 30/30 and one was auctioned off here.

Jun 27, 2013 at 5:03:50 PM
Faltain1 (112)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(~Faltain~ ) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Faltain1

Soon... very soon... there shall be some more stuff added to this list...

To-do manuals: Arabian Knights, Gulliver Boy, Dark Law, Brandish 2, Flying Hero
Finished manuals: Neugier, Wonder Project J, Burning Heroes, Star Ocean, FEDA, Monstania, Chaos Seed

Jun 27, 2013 at 7:21:44 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Well there was a limited release mine states at the start screen 30/30 and one was auctioned off here.

That seems to be pretty specific and traceable. I'll add it to the list. And how much was it?

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:24:08 AM
ProtonX (380)
Oregon
I want to say it was $40 at the show.

Jul 9, 2013 at 8:53:48 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Round Six. Price!

SMB2j   Chip Maestro   8-Bit Xmas 2012
$45   $150.00   $130

SMB2j   Chip Maestro   Happy Camper
$65   $100   $75

DK Pie Factory   Midines    
$45   $250    

Tecmo Super Bowl DYNASTIES        
$125        

Let's see. About to add half a dozen games to the database. Not many auctions this time around, but the music generating carts are new. Hadn't seen a Midines sell, ever, and it looks like people are starting to recieve their Chip Maestros.