Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Jun 04 at 3:22:26 PM
DarkTone (2)
(GameCube Boss) < Bowser >
United Kingdom
Anyone hear Jon Moxley give out about Vince?

-------------------------
"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Feel free to help NA  here

Jun 05 at 4:07:59 PM
Lksoccer17 (10)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
I’m Originally posted by: DarkTone

Oh yeah. He’s been taking shots and it’s great. It perfectly explains how awful their product and booking has been

I collect SNES, and have extras I need to rid myself of. If you have needs, worst thing you can do is ask if I have it, or view my FS thread!

Jun 05 at 5:03:39 PM
User123 (61)

< Lolo Lord >
Nevada
Vince is the problem with WWE,

Jun 06 at 7:58:37 AM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom
Wait. I thought NJPW hated AEW.

"Vacations are dangerous! They give you too much time to realize you work too hard." - Dain

Jun 06 at 9:15:41 PM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
I’m Originally posted by: DarkTone

Not sure if serious. Both promotions seem to work well together. Moxley won the IWGP US title this morning at a New Japan show. It’s refreshing and Moxley branded for NJPW, etc has me interested

I collect SNES, and have extras I need to rid myself of. If you have needs, worst thing you can do is ask if I have it, or view my FS thread!

Jun 07 at 8:16:32 AM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom
Originally posted by: Lksoccer17

I'm Originally posted by: DarkTone

Not sure if serious. Both promotions seem to work well together. Moxley won the IWGP US title this morning at a New Japan show. It's refreshing and Moxley branded for NJPW, etc has me interested

I heard NJPW were pissed about all in, for whatever reason. And it was part of why Omega, the bucks and more left. Guess I heard wrong.

Jun 07 at 11:54:14 AM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Originally posted by: DarkTone

I'm starting to branch out from the WWE and read some of Moxley's interview with Jericho.  Woah, a lot of what he says makes perfect sense.  While I enjoy the current WWE, it is no where as entertaining or creative as it was in the Attitude era.  If Vince really has that much control over some of the borderline-stupid bits that air, then Vince really is a huge part of the creative problem.  Been back watching for about 18 months now, and it's just stale, kind of a rinse/repeat over and over.  This reminds me of Al Davis and the Raiders, too much of an old-school mindset for an evolving world around him.

Jun 08 at 11:52:49 AM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
That Super Showdown show was complete hit garbage. There was nothing redeeming about it. Taker And Goldberg were a botch away from killing each other. Taker was visibly pissed at the end of the match

Jun 08 at 4:10:03 PM
User123 (61)

< Lolo Lord >
Nevada

That Super Showdown show was complete hit garbage. There was nothing redeeming about it. Taker And Goldberg were a botch away from killing each other. Taker was visibly pissed at the end of the match

Taker has no business wrestling anymore, he’s just greedy and wanted some of that Saudi money. I’m getting tired of hearing Goldberg was the problem but Taker is equally guilty for that match. He should have retired 2 Manias ago 

Jun 08 at 4:51:25 PM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
Originally posted by: psychobear85

Taker has no business wrestling anymore, he’s just greedy and wanted some of that Saudi money. I’m getting tired of hearing Goldberg was the problem but Taker is equally guilty for that match. He should have retired 2 Manias ago 

Taker couldn’t even lift him for that last suplex. Basically dropped Goldberg and it was so bad. He knew they had a dumpster fire of a match. Production wise I thought it was cool. 

Jun 08 at 5:35:37 PM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom
Taker face at the end...

Jun 08 at 9:33:44 PM
NESfanatic (7)
< Lolo Lord >
Ohio
Yeah goldberg legit concussed himself on the ring post and then immediately get a botched full impact tombstone. I felt and still feel bad for him for what followed

Jun 08 at 11:36:51 PM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
Feeling for Andrade. His mother passed away. You'll be alright, kid.

Jun 09 at 1:34:29 AM
User123 (61)

< Lolo Lord >
Nevada
Originally posted by: NESfanatic

Yeah goldberg legit concussed himself on the ring post and then immediately get a botched full impact tombstone. I felt and still feel bad for him for what followed

Regardless of Goldbergs concussion Taker has no business wrestling anymore. 

Jun 09 at 7:57:36 AM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom
Originally posted by: psychobear85

Regardless of Goldbergs concussion Taker has no business wrestling anymore. 

Unless he needs more blood money.

Jun 09 at 9:32:31 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio

I'll bet Bret Hart doesn't.

Jun 09 at 11:56:45 PM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Lksoccer17

Originally posted by: psychobear85

Originally posted by: Lksoccer17

Taker couldn’t even lift him for that last suplex. Basically dropped Goldberg and it was so bad. He knew they had a dumpster fire of a match. Production wise I thought it was cool. 

Nah man... Taker can at least hold his own. Please see below. Goldberg did basically drop 'Taker on his head on the Jackhammer. 

Golberg is supposed to hold himself onto Taker on the Tombstone as well. Check with Andy... But still, I hear what you're saying, but if 'Taker has a decent parter he can still have a decent match.

Goldberg has NEVER been a good wrestler. And to concuss yourself before the match... that's inexcusable. To eff up and put Takers health on the line anymore... yeesh.  

Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

I'll bet Bret Hart doesn't.

Yeah, exactly....

I felt bad when I first read the reviews about what happened.... But then I actually watched the match.

I get when he smacked his head on the ring post. That's not good, but....

What about Goldberg's entrance???? He seemed like he was dazed right from the get go... did he headbutt the door???

After one of his security guard bangs on the door, you hear (and see) a bang on the door. Then it opens the opposit way, by the handle       Usually Goldberg hits the door open. Sometimes he head butts it. A while back in WWE he busted his head open on the door on his entrance. 

SSsssoooo.... is that what happened? He looked pretty winded and out of it right from the get go. 

It was pretty hard too... I wouldn't be surprised if THAT'S when he knocked himself out. The ring post made it worse, obviously, but smacking that door with his head could very well have concussed him right from the get go.

How effing stupid. Like really... He ended Bret Hart's career with a concussion, and there he is being a dumbass and ehadbuttting a door that opens the OPPOSITE way. 

The match wasn't rrrrreeeeaaaaally that bad. Had Goldberg not fucked himself up and actually pulled off the reverse of the tombstone, or taken a decent chokeslam.... could have been at least decent.

I just felt bad for 'Taker. He can at least still handle his own, he just can't carry someone like Goldberg anymore. 

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Edited: 06/10/2019 at 12:04 AM by AirVillain

Jun 10 at 5:40:30 AM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom
I heard Vince tore into taker. Who's fault was it?

Jun 10 at 9:23:10 AM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
Undertaker is known for being a safe worker in the Ring. He could lace up and put on a shoe with anyone.

Goldberg has been bad technically throughout his career. Guy kicked Bret Hart causing a seizure and ended his career. His high impact offense is dangerous

Jun 10 at 10:30:04 AM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
Dang, I'm saddened to hear all this as Goldberg is legit my #1 fav wrestler ever from when I was a teenager, got his autograph at Sturgis like a giddy schoolgirl - but wrestling is incredibly important when it comes to safety and precision. I never realized he was a sloppy wrestler, nor that he ended Hart's career (I'm going to google that to learn more, Bret Hart was da man).

That match with Taker has hard to watch. It all makes more sense if Goldberg concussed himself hitting the door (or ring post), because he could barely pick him up for the Jackhammer like I've never seen before. But that Tombstone sent chills down my spine, you can literally see Goldberg head ripple from the slam. I will say I did not watch a lot of Goldberg's WWE time, it was more back in his early days with the streak etc.

They are both WAY over their prime, really hope they are okay, and that they both consider putting up their hats. On a side note, the "Return of Taker" bits are extremely overplayed, I've been back for going on two years watching and they've already had him "retire" a few Wrestlemanias ago, come back once and now twice I think. I think the last match Taker was in it looked like his knees were going to buckle setting up for a stone, it worried me then too.

Jun 10 at 11:01:52 AM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom
Video is out of Golberg collapsing ringside.

Undertaker is always safe and I can't think of anyone he's worked with saying he isn't. That being said, he's older. He's had surgeries. And he should have stepped down years ago.

Jun 10 at 8:15:03 PM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
Baron Corbin is so bad. Why are they pushing this guy? He's a typical Vince big man. He's an awful wrestler, no reason to be in the main event. But they keep pushing him

Jun 11 at 4:49:25 AM
Frenetic Zetetic (1)
< Little Mac >
New Hampshire
Man, that Taker vs Goldberg match was an absolute travesty. I can't believe how far this company has fallen...even since just 2014. I didn't even watch RAW.

Jun 13 at 7:45:20 AM
Lksoccer17 (10)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan
I think I'm done with WWE. Rumors that Shane's current storyline end with him beating Kofi for the belt.

Jun 13 at 8:03:08 AM
DarkTone (2)
United Kingdom

I think I'm done with WWE. Rumors that Shane's current storyline end with him beating Kofi for the belt.

I heard this too. Sad days.....