Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hello. im new to here and just like talking about console mods.

Jun 16, 2013 at 7:57:51 AM
thepandaofnom (0)
(andrew ) < Tourian Tourist >
New York
                                                                                                                So I’m new and I wanted to share some ideas I have to fix the original nes built in flaw. The loading deck for the nes is without a doubt the worst thing for games. Every time i load my Zelda game I lose my save from having to fiddle with it to get it to work. Now i know allot of people will buy a game genie and use its connector to mod it to be a back loader and fix that but I really don’t like that. My other idea was I wanted to put a famicom port onto it as well. I already have a famicom to nes adaptor puled from a hogens ally game. My main idea was to take both the connectors and solder them to the edge connector on the motherboard and cut two holes in the top to convert it to a dual top loading nes. my main concern is will soldering them both to the same point cause any interference. Obviously only one game can be inserted at a time. I haven’t got anything cut up or started so I wanted some other peoples ideas to see if they could give me some pointers.