Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

LEGO Ideas "Lolo & Lala" Project Please help me get 10,000 supporters!

Apr 15, 2018 at 4:50:40 PM
Indy1988 (0)

(Skylar Baringer) < Cherub >
Michigan
Hello everyone, I'm here to show you a LEGO Ideas project that I'm trying to gather support. If I'm in the wrong category, promoting something I shouldn't, or just outright stepping out of line, I apologize in advance (I got sniped in another forum for promoting this)  

Anyhoo, the LEGO Ideas project in question are models of a pair of somewhat-forgotten old characters, Lolo and Lala, from the Adventures of Lolo trilogy for the NES. I decided to post something here because this is a retro-related site.

For those of you who don't know, LEGO Ideas is an official LEGO website where builders from all over the world come in and present their ideas to potential supporters kinda like Kickstarter. The main catch is that a project must collect 10,000 supporters and approval from LEGO in order to be a real LEGO set. Anybody who goes that far not only gets credit for the creation, but gets 1% of total earnings (which might not be much at first, but since the sets might sell in the millions around the globe the math will definitely add up)! I chose Lolo and Lala because they're not only like childhood friends, but their design definitely has some appeal even if you never even heard of Lolo.

Anyways, here's the link to my creation. If you have any problems with it, please let me know.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0...

There's absolutely no obligation whatsoever to support it, but any help is appreciated. You will need a LEGO I.D. to support it, and if you don't have one it's easy to sign up.

Thanks!