Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Sep 25, 2012 at 4:57:47 PM
echo036 (9)
(Magdiel ) < Crack Trooper >
Texas
Seems like she wanted a friend, and liked a little attention at the same time, being that her boyfriend was away. Once her boyfriend came back she was getting the attention she was missing, and now she no longer requires that much attention from anyone else. As far as her saying she wanted to break it off with her boyfriend, i think she was venting, and just wanted some advice on what she should do, i don't think it was a declaration of what she was going to do. Bottom line, she wanted companionship, you were there, her boyfriend is back, she no longer needs it.

-------------------------

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/echo036?feature=mhee

Looking for:  Contra Force, River City Ransom, Ms Pac Man (Namco), 

Sep 25, 2012 at 8:05:26 PM
takeshi (13)
(Takeshi C) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
to quote a great man

"Bitches Ain't Shit"

currently translating Legend of the River King for Famicom

Sep 25, 2012 at 8:15:30 PM
takeshi (13)
(Takeshi C) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
Originally posted by: pichichi010

Hey Drippy, first of all a true friend will remain a friend even if you do the worst thing to them.

This is true, if the friendship is even worth having then some small bullshit isn't going to ruin it. I've been through exactly what you were talkin bout dude, girl acting like it's totally cool and she lvoes your company and hanging out with you then pulling a 180 on you over something trivial. If she's gonna throw away your friendship over it then you don't need her in your life.

currently translating Legend of the River King for Famicom

Sep 25, 2012 at 10:28:26 PM
Drippy (87)
< Kraid Killer >
United States
Originally posted by: takeshi

Originally posted by: pichichi010

Hey Drippy, first of all a true friend will remain a friend even if you do the worst thing to them.

This is true, if the friendship is even worth having then some small bullshit isn't going to ruin it. I've been through exactly what you were talkin bout dude, girl acting like it's totally cool and she lvoes your company and hanging out with you then pulling a 180 on you over something trivial. If she's gonna throw away your friendship over it then you don't need her in your life.

-

Edited: 02/07/2015 at 08:13 PM by Drippy

Sep 26, 2012 at 8:33:11 AM
lerherbles (26)
(David Lindo) < Eggplant Wizard >
Massachusetts
You should have just shown her how many video games you have!! Obviously kidding. There have been a lot of great responses to your original post. Sorry man, I've been there before. Basically she figured out you liked her too much and in her mind you became some weirdo who would be stalking her in a van. It's sad because it seems like you are a caring and honest person and she would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend but like someone else said, it freaked her out and that's her problem. I do believe that everything happens for a reason and you needed to learn to play it cool and let her make the first move or say the right thing first. Make them fall in love with you first (in their mind) and you're good to go. Good luck buddy.

Sep 26, 2012 at 10:07:03 AM
buyatari2 (30)

< Master Higgins >
United States
My take my be different than some. She was bored/lonely/whatever and became interested in you while he was away. I think you had a shot when her guy was away and when you didn't take it then she lost interest in you. You took too long to make a move and now the chance is gone.

Try not to ask questions like "would you like to date me" it doesn't come off as very confident. Ask her to go with you a specific event and test the waters, make a move and go from there.

Sep 26, 2012 at 8:07:34 PM
evilive138 (22)
(Mike Sherman) < El Ripper >
New Hampshire
You needed to plant the seed. With your finger....

Sep 26, 2012 at 10:03:26 PM
Drippy (87)
< Kraid Killer >
United States
Originally posted by: evilive138

You needed to plant the seed. With your finger....

-

Edited: 02/07/2015 at 08:13 PM by Drippy