Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

NintendoAge 2011 Weekly Contest Presents: Ninja Gaiden 3 Contest ends Sunday, 7/24/11 at 10 PM NA time

Jul 24, 2011 at 11:09:29 PM
bimmy_lee (78)
(Kevin Miller) < Bowser >
Michigan
Originally posted by: nechestriah

what's on board for next week?

nesruler22 posted this week's contest.  Looks like it's High Speed.

-------------------------

My NES collection count: 757 games (16 to go for a full set)

Latest Purchase(s): Snow Brothers

"Wait...Bimmy and Jimmy??  How'd they make a mistake like this!?  Bimmy isn't even a real name!"

Beware the Bimmy Marsh!

Proud owner of post #2000, #2900, and #3800 in Inner Circle HQ thread

Jul 27, 2011 at 6:06:35 PM
Miss Clawful (19)
(Megan Roberts) < Ridley Wrangler >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: buttheadrulesagain

YAY! I was afraid you guys were going to best my score on the last minute .What happened to acomicbookguy?? I was looking forward his entry. By the way Megan, you did great, 411k is no joke! I really had trouble getting past that, but thanks to Roth and his video, I could see how to survive that slimy worm Boss (the one before the last level).

Actually I did do slightly better at 418,300, but our power went out Sunday evening during a big thunderstorm, and when it came back on a few moments after, everything was back up and running except for the internet, so I couldn't submit. And I was actually in the middle of a game, doing really good, on the ice stage when the power went out, was very confident that I was going to pass it, but never got the chance, could've kept trying once power was on again, but no point if I was unable to submit it. So internet is up again since less than an hour ago, and to think we could've had it going days ago if only I knew how to solve the problem, the darn password just got reset, heck, Mediacom could've walked me through that over the phone, but nope, had to wait until tech got out here and did it, he had us reconnected in less than a minute. Ugh, what a waste of my days off, a whole 5 days off from work and no internet most of that time.

-------------------------