Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Fs/fo Super Nintendo Console set Tintin in Tibet PAL FAH (super rare) SNES Set Tintin in Tibet Ultra rare

Aug 31, 2017 at 3:08:01 PM
[Ben] (0)

< Cherub >
Hi everybody,

I am an old Belgian fan of NA since many years but only went through the various posts incognito, deciding recently to sign in to propose this to our awesome community :

The other images :
https://imgur.com/a/voGj7...
async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8">>

That's an ultra rare pack in pristine condition (like new because, well, it's new - litterally). It has been stored for many years in a store back-end, only to be rescued by myself before going to trash. It was 5 years ago.

The box is in amazing condition, and everything is new.

In Europe, we don't have "factory sealed" packs most of the time, that was left to shop's will to blister the packs or not. But since the Snes was selling so well in our country, they barely had any interest in sealing it considering the speed at which the packs were sold.
So the box is slightly worn mainly due to storage in non-optimal condition, but really pristine condition.

This pack is very rare, as rare as a smurfs' NES pack here in Europe. That's - really - rare. In three years, I've only seen one sold on a big French Nintendo Fan's Forum.

So please, feel free to offer, I will send it to US fully protected, insurance and everything secured for you, from payment to delivery.

My profile on eBay is torment_belgium, if you want to check (I didn't sold anything there for years, but it serves me as references for strangers, so they know I am trustworthy).

Sorry for my English, too, that's not my mothertongue   

Regards,

[ Ben ] 

Edited: 08/31/2017 at 03:11 PM by [Ben]

Aug 31, 2017 at 3:58:52 PM
nintendosegalova (19)
< Meka Chicken >
Greece
Thats super cool! i hqvent seen this or smurfs but then again i only go for items in English not NOE, FAH etc.

-------------------------

Aug 31, 2017 at 6:13:39 PM
[Ben] (0)

< Cherub >
They only released it in Belgium (country of the creator of Tintin : Hergé). It's one of the rarest set ever for Snes.

Aug 31, 2017 at 6:27:53 PM
SoleGooseProductions (129)
(Beau ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Wow, that is neat! Good luck with the sale.

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." ~ Blade Runner

SoleGooseProductions.com

Sep 1, 2017 at 12:21:54 PM
[Ben] (0)

< Cherub >
Up before the Week-End  .

Is there anyone interested in this ?

Prices in Europe are about €1.000 for the pack in this state (as new).

Sep 2, 2017 at 2:28:19 AM
Gex (42)
(Ryley Rolls ) < El Ripper >
Alberta
Damn this is cool, I better make an offer

<<< Buying TurboGrafx 16