Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nintendo DS Neon Sign & Wii U Countdown Clock Can't find a trace about the DS Edgelit sign even existing.

Jul 30 at 1:22:57 PM
Desitos (0)

< Cherub >
K I'm back at it again, my BF remembered he had even more items from the lot his family got. Decided to make a seperate thread since this wouldn't really fit with the NFR one.  

One item that I could not find a single trace of was this following OG Nintendo DS Edgelit Neon Sign.

Still functions!  

Even has paperwork, a bit ripped up though, no important details seem to be missing.  

Model NTRM05ES, part number 59046.  
I looked absolutely everywhere for those numbers and could not find anything related to this at all.  

Next item is this Wii U Launch Countdown Clock. Doesn't seem to be functional, from what I found the batteries could be replaced?  

Definitely seems to have been used at some point  

And again, even paperwork.  

Looking up the Wii U, there are actually a couple listing on eBay for $100 a pop. Not sure how long those could have been on there, but since ours is used a bit on the back, I'm guessing a value of $80 to $90 might be more appropriate. I'm not sure how the included paperwork might affect it.  

Now the DS sign I'm stumped on. I the closest match in pricing I could find was an analog clock on eBay sold for around $90, which happened to have neon lighting and have a DS on the face.
Would really need help figuring out what to do with that neon sign.

Jul 30 at 9:27:24 PM
goombagamer103 (2)
< Little Mac >
Florida
That DS sign is definitely cool and worth more than the clock. I would say put it up for auction.

-------------------------
"I'm somewhat of a collectionist"