Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Unorthodox Dragon Warrior Collection: The Legend Continues Now a website. Latest post, 5/24/19

Dec 17, 2018 at 9:13:38 PM
A2600 (17)
(Letter Carrier) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Ahhh... yes Dragon Warrior goodness!! Thanks Ferris

-------------------------
Ah, so you found the secret room, eh? Bask in the glory of a Mario Trilogy, a Pair of Zeldas and a Sextet of Megamans. Yes this is the little grey box that could and continues to do. What lies ahead is entirely up to you. YOU DECIDE

Dec 18, 2018 at 12:11:41 PM
A2600 (17)
(Letter Carrier) < Meka Chicken >
Florida
Is there possibility in the future to have a section on the madness that ensued with the free game givaway from nintendo? I know I asked this in the past but it would make a great addition to the site

Ah, so you found the secret room, eh? Bask in the glory of a Mario Trilogy, a Pair of Zeldas and a Sextet of Megamans. Yes this is the little grey box that could and continues to do. What lies ahead is entirely up to you. YOU DECIDE

Dec 18, 2018 at 1:34:04 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Originally posted by: A2600

Is there possibility in the future to have a section on the madness that ensued with the free game givaway from nintendo? I know I asked this in the past but it would make a great addition to the site

At some point, yes, I will probably sprinkle in some posts that aren't strictly about carts. And I think I have an angle on the giveaway...

Until then, new post today!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Dec 18, 2018 at 2:00:33 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Damn the site looks pretty good actually.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Dec 18, 2018 at 2:04:22 PM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Once you get all 1000 you should totally put them up for trade for a Stadium Events cart to complete that NES collection. ;-)

Dec 18, 2018 at 11:30:03 PM
ExplodedHamster (183)
(Joe Dirt) < King Solomon >
United States
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by: A2600

At some point, yes, I will probably sprinkle in some posts that aren't strictly about carts. And I think I have an angle on the giveaway...

Until then, new post today!
Site looks awesome, man!

Making it to MAGfest this year, by chance?

Dec 19, 2018 at 3:03:20 AM
hybrid (45)
(jeff .) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
With all those dragon warriors you haven't run across any misprint?

Jan 11 at 7:06:48 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New post on the site.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jan 12 at 8:33:07 AM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: hybrid

With all those dragon warriors you haven't run across any misprint?

I lol’ed

My eBay feedback
"Hey have you guys ever pekt I nx thrn b gh ed g?"

Jan 22 at 10:54:45 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New post, bump it.

Mar 09 at 10:39:42 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Keeps getting updated. This last post featured NA members millerjm2, Bruleski, Darrin Peloquin, divingninja, and ScaryD.

Edited: 03/09/2019 at 10:41 AM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 17 at 6:44:57 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
New update. Milestone at #600.

Jul 02 at 10:46:13 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Keeps getting updated. Big post from this year's MGC.

Sep 15 at 9:28:06 AM
scaryice (115)
(scary ice) < King Solomon >
Illinois
There's a Japanese guy on Youtube who bought 100 copies of DQ3 and made videos breaking down the save files for each one. Reminded me of this thread:

WTB/WTTF - Famicom carts (54 needed):

http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Sep 15 at 9:42:57 AM
DoctorEncore (6)
< Crack Trooper >
This is amazing. If I find any copies in lots I buy, I'll send them your way.

Current Project: NES NTSC CIB Set
Progress: ~550/678

WTB: CIB NES games. PM me if seeking a buyer. CLICK HERE TO SEE MY LIST.

WTB: NIB NES games so I can open them and add to the_wizard_666's Sealed Game Contents forum topic and FAQ @ https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/nes....