Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Need some measures from an original Nintendo Cabinet Request for help

Jul 07 at 5:47:14 PM
Pablo2099 (0)
(Pablo Delbaldo) < Little Mac >
Connecticut
Hi, i'm Pablo from Argentina, I've been lurking a lot here and posting almost nothing, I've been collecting SNES (loose) for a little more than a decade, I have roughly half of the NTSC-US catalogue, and like 50 Super Famicom Games.
Enough presentation, what I'm here asking right now is some measurement, I need some charitative soul who has one of this:

annd if you have it, I would love to now how tall, wide and deep it ir, in inches (we don't use those here but it's cool). If you can be like really cool and draw me a little scheme of sizes of everything, I will really apreciate it.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Jul 08 at 7:42:08 AM
Sign Collector Guy (8)
< Ridley Wrangler >
United States
Originally posted by: Pablo2099

Hi, i'm Pablo from Argentina, I've been lurking a lot here and posting almost nothing, I've been collecting SNES (loose) for a little more than a decade, I have roughly half of the NTSC-US catalogue, and like 50 Super Famicom Games.
Enough presentation, what I'm here asking right now is some measurement, I need some charitative soul who has one of this:

annd if you have it, I would love to now how tall, wide and deep it ir, in inches (we don't use those here but it's cool). If you can be like really cool and draw me a little scheme of sizes of everything, I will really apreciate it.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

I have a WON cabinet but its not exactly like this but pretty darn similiar and the dimensions are probably going to be pretty close to this one. I can send you dimensions of mine if you want.

Jul 08 at 9:58:00 AM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
There's a thread here already with full schematics and measurements to build your own. I have it downloaded somewhere I think.

Jul 08 at 11:33:01 AM
Pablo2099 (0)
(Pablo Delbaldo) < Little Mac >
Connecticut
Oh sorry, I didn't know, send me the link please