Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zelda Wind Waker HD Free Cardboard Posters

Oct 15, 2013 at 10:38:32 AM
Vergie (34)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Jeremy Vergason) < Meka Chicken >
Virginia
Went to Target last night to pick up some groceries and saw these on the floor.  Talked to the store manager and he said he was about to toss them out along with the other old posters and standees.  He gladly offered them to me after I showed him how big a Zelda fan I am.  

Both are identical and were on each side of a display case.  Got two...anybody want one?

Oct 15, 2013 at 10:40:19 AM
vcube1234 (31)
< Kraid Killer >
Illinois
Awesome, I was talking to a manager at Kmart about a huge pokemon x/y standee that I'm picking up in a few days. Do those stand up by themselves or do are have them propped up against something?

Oct 15, 2013 at 10:44:53 AM
Vergie (34)
Virginia
These had magnets on the backside so they will either have to be stood up on the floor against something or attached to the side of a display case or bookshelf.

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:02:32 AM
uiengineer (220)
(jeff .) < King Solomon >
Illinois
i'd like one. what are you looking to get for it?

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:13:06 AM
Vergie (34)
Virginia
I would be a big A$$ if i charged too much for something i got for free. As long as shipping is covered in full and maybe toss me a few bucks as a finders fee, by all means i can mail it out tomorrow. Might need a lil help with proper packaging strategies. I was guessing sandwiching two big cardboard boxes layed flat on each end...

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:55:10 AM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
Nice grab!! It's awesome you are sharing the wealth, also. Good kharma is coming your way, if not already there [if you believe in that].

Congrats Jeff on getting one of these. I will make my rounds locally to see if I can snag one cuz I really really like these. :-D

-------------------------

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Oct 25, 2013 at 4:54:12 PM
tkm015 (3)

< Eggplant Wizard >
I asked my Target about those exact posters/display units and they said that they get shipped back and no one gets them. Maybe different Target's have different policies?

Oct 25, 2013 at 8:43:23 PM
giadrosich (3)
(Brynna Giadrosich) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
I'm interested! How much would shipping be to IL?

N64 Collection: Google DOCS 79/300 Loose Cart N64 Collection

Oct 26, 2013 at 12:10:10 AM
Vergie (34)
Virginia
Originally posted by: tkm015

I asked my Target about those exact posters/display units and they said that they get shipped back and no one gets them. Maybe different Target's have different policies?

Yeah I think so.  same goes for Gamestop...some of them give away posters and standees, others return them, and most probably just toss them in the trash.  Doesn't hurt to ask sometimes, ya never know what you'll get =)

Oct 26, 2013 at 11:55:58 AM
giadrosich (3)
(Brynna Giadrosich) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
The gamestop near my house knows me now, I'm always stopping in to ask for posters and stuff. When I got Pokemon X/Y, they gave me a surfing Jack Skellington poster (for the disney game). It's awesome. I also managed to get there in time when they were switching out Assassin's creed III hangups. Manager just yoinked one off the front of the shop and handed it to me.

Moral of the story: All they can say is no, so always ask.

N64 Collection: Google DOCS 79/300 Loose Cart N64 Collection

Oct 26, 2013 at 2:34:06 PM
Dochrohan (10)
< Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: giadrosich

The gamestop near my house knows me now, I'm always stopping in to ask for posters and stuff. When I got Pokemon X/Y, they gave me a surfing Jack Skellington poster (for the disney game). It's awesome. I also managed to get there in time when they were switching out Assassin's creed III hangups. Manager just yoinked one off the front of the shop and handed it to me.

Moral of the story: All they can say is no, so always ask.
I asked a game store near me to save me the nintnendo promotional piece they had when they were done and they can call me and I'll instantly drive over to pick it up. The lady said we do not have time to call you we are just going to throw it away. Class act just poison the environment because you are too lazy to give me a shout. However, I asked another and got it so I win regardless but still what a bitch she was.