Otraotaku (31)
(Otra The Otaku) < Lolo Lord >
Indiana
Originally posted by: stardust4ever

Originally posted by: Otraotaku

soon you'll be swimming in carts like Scrooge McDuck
Just don't dive head first into the cart vault. Ouch!

Hah, yeah i believe that was also cleverly demonstrated in Family guy

Yeah, I took a page from Family Guy, I think. Those cut scenes are hilareous, except the ones that go over 15-20 seconds. Occasionally they get carried away...

I want to Swim in a Room full of Pokemon Plushes to be honest.

-------------------------
Looking for "Cart Only" BOUNTYS! Please feel free to PM with offers & add+ Shipping!
Pocky & Rocky 2 $200,  Pocky Rocky 1 $75, Bronkie The Bronchiasaurus $125, Space MegaForce $125, Super Turrican 2 $100, Zero: Kamakazi Squirrel $115

Trades
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...
Want List

Aug 27, 2015 at 10:10:22 AM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Alita Jean) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana

Yeah, I took a page from Family Guy, I think. Those cut scenes are hilareous, except the ones that go over 15-20 seconds. Occasionally they get carried away...

Awesome - A plushie ball bit! I want to swim in a vault full of Yarn Yoshi:
http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/those_yoshis_woolly_world_yarn_amiibo_are_up_for_pre-order_in_the_uk_and_theyre_pricey/attachment/0/original

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

Aug 27, 2015 at 10:25:26 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/those_yoshis_woolly_world_yarn_amiibo_are_up_for_pre-order_in_the_uk_and_theyre_pricey/attachment/0/original

Heck yeah a Yoshi ball pit! but only if it has a Warp Pipe Tube Slide!

Looking for "Cart Only" BOUNTYS! Please feel free to PM with offers & add+ Shipping!
Pocky & Rocky 2 $200,  Pocky Rocky 1 $75, Bronkie The Bronchiasaurus $125, Space MegaForce $125, Super Turrican 2 $100, Zero: Kamakazi Squirrel $115

Trades
Want List

Edited: 08/27/2015 at 10:27 AM by Otraotaku

Aug 27, 2015 at 4:12:50 PM
Mega_monster (0)
< Cherub >
Alabama
Originally posted by: skinnygrinny

Welcome. Maybe you would try the weekly contest. Next week is Mike Tysons punch out.

just don't say "roll tide" 
That sounds fun... What is it?

Aug 27, 2015 at 4:33:08 PM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Damn, a new girl joins and everyone loses their shit, lol, I don't think i've ever seen a welcome thread this long.

Anyways, welcome to the party! That's cool you like Mega Man! I'm a pretty big fan myself!

"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Edited: 08/27/2015 at 04:42 PM by D~Funk

Aug 27, 2015 at 4:41:28 PM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: dqualls187

Damn, a new girl joins and everyone loses their shit, lol, I don't think i've ever seen a welcome thread this long.

Anyways, welcome to the party! That's cool you like Mega Man! I'm a pretty big fan myself!

I have to agree there. Besides the Joel thread this is probably longest Welcome thread...

May the force be with you.

Aug 27, 2015 at 5:03:48 PM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
Louisiana
Originally posted by: Foochie776

I have to agree there. Besides the Joel thread this is probably longest Welcome thread...
There are others, but they were apparently trolls, like Amanda. LOL!

Megan is legit!

Aug 27, 2015 at 5:07:38 PM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
Louisiana

If I only had a million bucks, I'd buy a whole truckload of Yarn Yoshi, unbox them all, and fill an indoor pool with them. Mine arrived from Japan, but I'm waiting for Yoshi's Wooly World to drop later this year. I unboxed the three Yarn Yoshi that arrived from Japan the other day and registered them on my Wii-U Gamepad, then gave them to my mom to save for Christmas as "stocking stuffers".

I gave them names. The blue one is "Broshi", the green one is "Green Bean" and the pink one is "Yoshette." Cute as hell...

Edited: 08/27/2015 at 05:11 PM by Kosmic StarDust

Aug 27, 2015 at 5:57:57 PM
skinnygrinny (68)
(a.k.a. the grinder. kobra kai! 42 foot tapeworm. Dragon kid. Sqoon kid. Surfer brah!) < Master Higgins >
Florida
Originally posted by: Mega_monster

Originally posted by: skinnygrinny

Welcome. Maybe you would try the weekly contest. Next week is Mike Tysons punch out.

just don't say "roll tide" 
That sounds fun... What is it?

It's pretty fun and competitive. here is a link to the general rules thread.

There are individual threads for each weeks game in the "gamers gauntlet" section.

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Aug 27, 2015 at 6:10:05 PM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois
And it looks like we haven't scared her away yet! /highfives

Instagram
Wishlist

Aug 27, 2015 at 6:17:55 PM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

I was just thinking the same thing.... I started a welcome post & a post like this earlier but I didn't want to make it any worse... Oh well.

WELCOME MEAGAN!! This place rocks. Tons of amazing information and a great community. I love looking through the box art in the database and the members here know EVERYTHING there is to know about Nintendo, it's a great place to ask questions and join in the nerdery! 

To everyone else: better pump the brakes or we're going to have another Joel on our hands. 

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Aug 27, 2015 at 7:08:45 PM
Daria (29)
(Alexandria Sanchez) < King Solomon >
Florida
Originally posted by: umrebel1989

A girl on NA? Smells fishy...

They sell feminine products for that. 

On that note... welcome Meagan!

Check out DariaPlaysRPGs on Youtube for Reviews on translated, homebrew, and classic RPGs.

Looking to buy a copy of Shining Force Genesis - Complete in excellent condition

Aug 27, 2015 at 11:31:36 PM
Mega_monster (0)
< Cherub >
Alabama
I'm fairly hard to scare away (:
Unless your Lisa from PT....then I'm gone! LOL

Aug 28, 2015 at 5:56:29 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana

If I only had a million bucks, I'd buy a whole truckload of Yarn Yoshi, unbox them all, and fill an indoor pool with them. Mine arrived from Japan, but I'm waiting for Yoshi's Wooly World to drop later this year. I unboxed the three Yarn Yoshi that arrived from Japan the other day and registered them on my Wii-U Gamepad, then gave them to my mom to save for Christmas as "stocking stuffers".

I gave them names. The blue one is "Broshi", the green one is "Green Bean" and the pink one is "Yoshette." Cute as hell...

Im waiting for the US Variants to arrive, Broshi but why Not Boshi? (From Mario RPG)
I want a Yoshi Statue in my gameroom to pose on. Im upset at the lack of Great Ride along Yoshi gameplay from SMworld.... Mario and Company hardly get a good ride anymore

Trades
Want List

Aug 28, 2015 at 9:32:45 AM
NostalgicMachine (8)
< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire
Welcome to NA!

Aug 28, 2015 at 10:57:42 AM
umrebel1989 (31)
(John B.) < Eggplant Wizard >
Mississippi
Originally posted by: Daria

Originally posted by: umrebel1989

A girl on NA? Smells fishy...

They sell feminine products for that. 

On that note... welcome Meagan!

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:03:28 AM
Stryphos (306)
(Bubble Man) < King Solomon >
Michigan

Awesome on all 3 accounts!  Definitely the longest welcome thread I've ever seen.  I looked at latest posts and saw 65 replies and was like !?!???!??!

Haves     |     Wants

Aug 28, 2015 at 4:23:20 PM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Tennessee
Well. She's survived the hazing. The Force is strong with this one, or y'all's done lost y'all's touch one. (my alleged power of attorney is fading as I can't think of another thing to use "y'all's in) meh... Afterburner *blip*

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.

Aug 28, 2015 at 4:43:52 PM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
Louisiana

Im waiting for the US Variants to arrive, Broshi but why Not Boshi? (From Mario RPG)
I want a Yoshi Statue in my gameroom to pose on. Im upset at the lack of Great Ride along Yoshi gameplay from SMworld.... Mario and Company hardly get a good ride anymore

Yeah both NSMB games that had Yoshi only used them in select levels. Wii and Wii-U left Yoshi at the flag pole. In Wii NSMB, there was one stage with Yoshi in each world, and some of these locations had the Yoshi egg hidden pretty well.

You can't keep adult Yoshi in New Super Mario Bros U and the babies, while you could technically keep them, are annoying and kinda break the pacing of the game when you try to hold onto them. I have seen expert players do let's plays on YT, holding onto the balloon Yoshi the entire time. And unlike the grown yoshis drum beat, the whiny "whaa-whaa" remix is annoying... It's like Nintendo only puts Yoshi in Mario games anymore as a Fan service, though he did get good integration in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I'm glad to see a brand new Yoshi game and spritial successor to Kirby Epic Yarn. The baby mechanic worked in the original Yoshi's Island but at the same time, I'm glad they've ditched the mechanic. Can't wait to try faux multiplayer with the Yarn Amiibos, and unlock all my favorite Amiibo costumes.

Edited: 08/28/2015 at 04:45 PM by Kosmic StarDust

Aug 29, 2015 at 7:12:16 AM
Otraotaku (31)
Indiana

Yeah both NSMB games that had Yoshi only used them in select levels. Wii and Wii-U left Yoshi at the flag pole. In Wii NSMB, there was one stage with Yoshi in each world, and some of these locations had the Yoshi egg hidden pretty well.

You can't keep adult Yoshi in New Super Mario Bros U and the babies, while you could technically keep them, are annoying and kinda break the pacing of the game when you try to hold onto them. I have seen expert players do let's plays on YT, holding onto the balloon Yoshi the entire time. And unlike the grown yoshis drum beat, the whiny "whaa-whaa" remix is annoying... It's like Nintendo only puts Yoshi in Mario games anymore as a Fan service, though he did get good integration in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I'm glad to see a brand new Yoshi game and spritial successor to Kirby Epic Yarn. The baby mechanic worked in the original Yoshi's Island but at the same time, I'm glad they've ditched the mechanic. Can't wait to try faux multiplayer with the Yarn Amiibos, and unlock all my favorite Amiibo costumes.
I really miss SMW Yoshi gameplay with Transitioning Stages.

but Yes, with the hype Train rolling, I for one really enjoyed Yoshi's Story, And I cant wait for the cute Dragon to get a Sorta-Successor to that. Kirbys Epic Yarn was okay... but im definately excited for this outing.

Trades
Want List

Aug 29, 2015 at 8:53:45 AM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
Louisiana
Yoshi's Story is great too ftr. But I think we've totally hijacked Megan's thread with our Yoshi talk!

Sep 2, 2015 at 4:22:16 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Welcome

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!