Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join
Feb 15, 2007 at 4:30:55 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
I was wondering if anyone here is bowlingstud...I know most of the members ebay ids and usally try not to bid against you all unless its something i really want..bowlingstud has got me on several auctions and seems to be buying up accesories left and right...im used to seeing dain and speedy bidding on stuff but was wondering who the new competion was.

-------------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Feb 15, 2007 at 6:11:19 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
I'm interested in knowing as well. Doug, I try to avoid auctions with you and Speedy as much as possible, but sometimes I load an accessory in my sniper and just let it ride, without checking who the current bidder is. I noticed I outbid you the other day on a sealed dust cover, and I wanted you to know I didn't realize you were bidding on it.

-Dain

Feb 15, 2007 at 7:27:16 PM
BlueMadcap (6)
(Ben Mason) < Little Mac >
Australia
Well, unless you guys start buying up all the PAL stuff from Australia I'm a happy man.

Feb 15, 2007 at 8:16:15 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Care to reply to that last one NGD?
:-)

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Feb 15, 2007 at 8:31:01 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
hahaha. Would I buy AUS games.....never. I have kinda slowly down lately though, I haven't gotten any -AUS games in a few days.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Feb 15, 2007 at 10:52:26 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
Originally posted by: Dain

I'm interested in knowing as well. Doug, I try to avoid auctions with you and Speedy as much as possible, but sometimes I load an accessory in my sniper and just let it ride, without checking who the current bidder is. I noticed I outbid you the other day on a sealed dust cover, and I wanted you to know I didn't realize you were bidding on it.

-Dain

thats ok I just threw up a bid it wasnt on my top things wanted list..I never relized how many different things they made to go with the nes

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Feb 16, 2007 at 3:50:26 AM
BlueMadcap (6)
Australia
Originally posted by: NationalGameDepot

hahaha. Would I buy AUS games.....never. I have kinda slowly down lately though, I haven't gotten any -AUS games in a few days.

~~NGD

And I thought I was safe here from the big collectors..
What's your ID so I know when I need to get worried?

Feb 16, 2007 at 3:59:09 AM
Hounder (0)
(David Pendergast) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois
Well, I can say that when you see his id, you will know it's him. lol He goes by his name everywhere I think......

Hi, my name is David Pendergast, aka:

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

I scammed people on NintendoAge a while back. Since then, I've been unwelcome. Do not do business with me!

Feb 16, 2007 at 12:41:22 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
I am pretty easy to find. I go by NationalGameDepot on everything. I have never understood why people have different names and ids for everything they do. It is easier to build up a good reputation if you stick with one name. I guess a lot of people do it cause they have something to hide.

BlueMadcap, do you have an duplicate CIB -AUS games? Or any dup HES games CIB. I am closing in on a HES set and only need a few CIB copies and help would be appreciated. Do you have any luck finding games locally?
~~NGD

Feb 16, 2007 at 7:39:28 PM
BlueMadcap (6)
Australia
Not many duplicate CIB.
Just had a quick look there is,
Wizards and Warriors II
Bionic Commando
Defender Of The Crown
Iron Tank
Probotector

Only have Impossible Mission II HES, barely see HES around anywhere near where I am which is nowhere, about an hour from Melbourne.

Locally we have only a couple of places and I will not buy from them because even though I will pay more for something I don't have, these place are just crazy prices.
I've only just returned to the NES after a long time away and after giving all my original stuff away when I got an N64. I have just started buying again slowly maybe 1 year ago and after lots of my money was spent of the 2600 I finally got back to the NES and found out how much I still loved playing the games.

Feb 16, 2007 at 7:51:51 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Any that Jason doesn't want I would like to trade or buy from you! I will let NGD have first crack though as he is much further along on -AUS then me.

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!

Feb 16, 2007 at 9:54:02 PM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
What kind of shape is the stuff in? Could I get some pics maybe? Are you looking to get some US stuff via trade, or just looking to get ca$h? Let me know and maybe we can work out a trade for some stuff.
~~NGD

Feb 17, 2007 at 7:00:58 PM
BlueMadcap (6)
Australia
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Any that Jason doesn't want I would like to trade or buy from you! I will let NGD have first crack though as he is much further along on -AUS then me.

NP, I'm going to send some pics or post them here in a day or so.
I guess if you want something you guys will work it out between you.
I'm more interested in trading for some US release games that we never got in Australia than selling anything.

Feb 17, 2007 at 9:10:47 PM
Roth (67)
(Rob Bryant) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
In case anyone wants to know, my eBay ID is xxxxrothxxxx. You really won't have to worry about me bidding on bigger auctions though

http://slydogstudios.org...

Feb 18, 2007 at 2:16:29 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Well I have tons to trade if you check my "Want to buy" post. Would like to add some more -AUS to the collection. Jason... after you!

Feb 18, 2007 at 3:18:16 PM
WERY (0)
(Johan L) < Eggplant Wizard >
Sweden
I know one way to reveal his name that cannot fail at all(I hope).
Sell him something and recieve his name with shipping address and you will know who he is. Otherwise you should buy from him and take a look at the pakage which usually contains the name and location of the seller.

I could be worth a try

The Duce
Brother of Bros

My NES Collection
Goin' for a complete USA licensed collection on the NES