Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super NES Super Gameboy Set

Jul 13 at 9:29:35 PM
silentshadow56 (5)

< Tourian Tourist >
Apparently this was a big topic in 2015 because as I was searching around on the internet trying to find more information I kept coming across old posts inquiring about this, but there wasn't really a lot of answers to be found in them.

To be clear this is NOT the SNES console that had a Super Gameboy in a separate box glued to the front. This is one that had the super gameboy packed in with Super Mario All-Stars and a Magazine with it as well. I can't find any previous sold listings so does that mean this is a more rare box variant or does that not mean anything at all? Not being able to find any prior sold listings is making it difficult to even beging to speculate what I should be setting the price around.

I was hoping that someone here had any kind of information on it's release and reception, was it exclusive to a certain retailer, or just any kind of general pricing. It would be greatly appreciated!

Jul 14 at 5:16:45 PM
TheBiRD (82)
(Eric 007-373-5963) < Kraid Killer >
Quebec
In this condition I guess worth around 250$

-------------------------
Looking for SNeS : NHL 95-96 both sealed mint. Trade or $$ ! Help me complete my sealed set (I've Nhlpa93, nhl94, nhl97 and nhl98)

My SELLING Thread <------------------------------------------------------CLICK THERE 

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 05:17 PM by TheBiRD