Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super Nintendo Big Sky Troopers Not For Resale Sticker Version ENDED - Winning Bidder: Marios Right Nut -$15 shipped

LOCKED TOPIC

Nov 12, 2009 at 7:07:43 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
Up for auction is the SNES Game Big Sky Troopers.... yayaya, this is a butt-common game, but this one has a strange little oddity to it.  It has one of those Nintendo Promotional Offer NOT FOR RESALE Stickers on the back and top of the cartridge.

This is a 1 Day auction.  It ends TOMORROW! Don't miss out, bid early and often.  Only one of these i've ever seen... WOWOWWEWOW!~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums...

Auction rules:

Starts NOW
*Ends Friday night at 8:30 PM NA Time (5:30 PM for us West Coasters)
*Starting Bid $15 USD
*Bid increments of  $1 please.
*No time extensions
*Post your bid in this thread
*Your bid includes shipping TO THE US AND CANADA ONLY - Outside of these places, you pay exact shipping.... mmkay

-------------------------
eBay listings here

Edited: 11/13/2009 at 08:42 PM by qixmaster

Nov 13, 2009 at 5:32:54 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
Bump, this ends in a few hours.

eBay listings here

Nov 13, 2009 at 5:41:08 PM
Mario's Right Nut (352)
(Cunt Punch) < Bowser >
Texas

This is my shiny thing, and if you try to take it off me, I may have to eat you.

Check out my dev blog.

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:38:11 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Just a question, does anyone know why there would be some "Demo" or "NFR" carts that didn't have the NFR printed into the label? I've seen several SNES carts sold on eBay that had some sort of Demo or NFR sticker applied to the back only, but from the front they'd look like a normal cart.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Nov 13, 2009 at 6:54:07 PM
superNESman (102)
(Deniz "Alpo The Great" Kahn) < Bowser >
Illinois
Originally posted by: jonebone

Just a question, does anyone know why there would be some "Demo" or "NFR" carts that didn't have the NFR printed into the label? I've seen several SNES carts sold on eBay that had some sort of Demo or NFR sticker applied to the back only, but from the front they'd look like a normal cart.

It's totally random and depended on the store. Usually they were slapped on more popular or semi-popular titles, like Super Mario Kart, DKC2, and even some sports titles. Some people consider them NFR's, but I don't because it would be impossible to collect since anyone can just slap them onto any game. Also, games that were in the kiosks would always have that sticker on, even if they weren't technically NFR carts. Happened more with N64 I believe because there were more popular games that never came out as "NFR".

Nov 13, 2009 at 7:12:31 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
Not just anyone could slap these stickers on a cart. These were demo NFR carts that were not mass produced like the other ones and Nintendo had the stickers. Sometimes these weren't even kiosk carts, but instead carts given away as prizes and what not that had been donated by Nintendo. I've seen some NES boxes with these stickers as well.

I bought this cart in downtown Seattle, not too far from NHQ in Redmond, just a thought.

eBay listings here

Nov 13, 2009 at 8:42:41 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
sold to the right nut of Mario.

eBay listings here