Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Zelda Wii U Collector's edition Wind Waker HD (Game + Statue) Out of stock again

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:31:36 AM
dataz722 (58)
(Mike ) < El Ripper >
Delaware
Originally posted by: USFLegend

It is back in stock again. I doubt the stores locally will have any extra but you can order gain. Coupon: SAVER

I was just coming to say the same thing.  I called 4 of my local stores and they don't have any but online does.

-------------------------

My WTB - mostly N64 stuff

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:37:04 AM
uiengineer (220)
(jeff .) < King Solomon >
Illinois
i am going to pick up two of these in a few hours

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:37:45 AM
dataz722 (58)
(Mike ) < El Ripper >
Delaware
Anyone else having a problem. Every time I go to check out I get this

One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability.

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:40:43 AM
th0rpe (36)
(JT ) < King Solomon >
Ohio
This is on the truck for delivery today! I'm really nervous about the condition it will arrive in...

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:51:57 AM
dataz722 (58)
(Mike ) < El Ripper >
Delaware
Damn! Now it looks like it is showing out of stock again

Oct 4, 2013 at 10:52:15 AM
Undead-Space-Monkey-1 (6)
(Jamie-- UndeadSpaceMonkey1) < Eggplant Wizard >
Newfoundland
Got my two today
I was the first in the store when it opened at 10 and the guy at the counter said I could pick through the 10 they had seeing as I was the first one there
I still walked out the door with 2 beat up boxes..Im hoping the one i ordered online arrives well..Ill then return the beat up one i got today the other one was for a friend..Im sure hes just gonna return his too
What is wrong with EBGames/ Gamestop to ship things like this to there store in such a way..I was speaking ot the manager of the store and this is aparently how a lot of stores across canada got there orders (seems they shipped it with the Hyrule Historia book and the strategy guides hard and soft cover) stupid stupid stupid 
There was a few I seen that were crushed to the point it looked like the delivery truck ran it over a few times...gonna be some heavily pissed off people today, me being one

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/UndeadSpaceMonkey1

Edited: 10/04/2013 at 11:18 AM by Undead-Space-Monkey-1

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:12:37 AM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
If anyone is willing to help me get one of these, I would greatly appreciate it. I cant believe I missed it being back in stock today since I was checking gamestop.com most of the morning... grrr..

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:12:50 AM
USFLegend (63)
(Adam ) < Kraid Killer >
Florida
Originally posted by: mrzombiefingers

Got my two today
I was the first in the store when it opened at 10 and the guy at the counter said I could pick through the 10 they had seeing as I was the first one there
I still walked out the door with 2 beat up boxes..Im hoping the one i ordered online arrives well..Ill then return the beat up one i got today the other one was for a friend..Im sure hes just gonna return his too
What is wrong with EBGames/ Gamestop to ship things like this to there store in such a way
There was a few I seen that were crushed to the point it looked like the delivery truck ran it over a few times...gonna be some heavily pissed off people today, me being one
Damn, I work from 10am-10pm today lol. Gonna send my wife in ASAP to pick up my two preorders so we can get nicer ones hopefully. I ordered one online too, hopefully that was shipped well. Won't know until Monday on that one though.

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:14:45 AM
USFLegend (63)
(Adam ) < Kraid Killer >
Florida
Originally posted by: dewisp02

If anyone is willing to help me get one of these, I would greatly appreciate it. I cant believe I missed it being back in stock today since I was checking gamestop.com most of the morning... grrr..

If I see it back in stock again I will update the thread and shoot you a PM to let you know. I have been keeping a close eye on it for the community.

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:15:28 AM
dewisp02 (78)
Indiana
Originally posted by: USFLegend

If I see it back in stock again I will update the thread and shoot you a PM to let you know. I have been keeping a close eye on it for the community.

I really appreciate it, Adam.

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:50:37 AM
sazyario (73)

< Meka Chicken >
Texas
Go to your local gamestop and order it online in store.
I did that to get a 2nd copy for a friend.

Oct 4, 2013 at 11:58:01 AM
dewisp02 (78)
Indiana
Already tried that. They said its not available.

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:05:36 PM
sazyario (73)

< Meka Chicken >
Texas
I must have gotten lucky!
The computer at my local GS did crash during the sale. So I must be even more lucky.

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:00:16 PM
fum171 (70)

(tye parkin) < El Ripper >
United States
If any one can get a copy will to pAy what ever it's cost plus shipping plus a lil extra for your time

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:01:06 PM
dewisp02 (78)
Indiana
Originally posted by: sazyario

The computer at my local GS did crash during the sale. So I must be even more lucky.
Hopefully you actually get it. If it were me, I would hate to have thought I was getting it and then find out later that they were out....

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:38:58 PM
sazyario (73)

< Meka Chicken >
Texas

Originally posted by: sazyario

Hopefully you actually get it. If it were me, I would hate to have thought I was getting it and then find out later that they were out....

Well, I paid for it. If I don't get it I will write to their customer service and cancel all of my pre-orders. I know to many that seems like a semi-immature thing to do, but at this moment I have all of the following games pre-ordered and paid off in full Pokemon X Pokemon Y Zelda Link Between Two Worlds Beyond Two Souls Yoshi's Mew Island Watchdogs PS4 PS4 launch day system Ducktales Remastered Wii U Final Fantasy 13-3 Lightning Returns Mario 3D World Smash Bros Wii U

I'll take scans of all of my receipts an request for my Wind Waker SE to be delivered promptly or I will take my business to amazon

Oct 4, 2013 at 4:56:49 PM
sazyario (73)

< Meka Chicken >
Texas
Got a tracking number for my Wind Wakers

Oct 4, 2013 at 5:56:44 PM
dewisp02 (78)
Indiana
I would do the same thing. why should they deserve your money when they cant supply you with what you bought?? helpfully, it works out so you won't have to deal with that.

Edited: 10/04/2013 at 05:57 PM by dewisp02

Oct 4, 2013 at 6:48:49 PM
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas
Got mine today in the mail from GameStop.

Now I'm not sure if I want to open it or not....

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Get one of my latest books...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition! 

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
Obscure Games for the PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Blade Buster (with save)

Oct 4, 2013 at 6:58:19 PM
USFLegend (63)
(Adam ) < Kraid Killer >
Florida
Originally posted by: thesubcon3

Got mine today in the mail from GameStop.

Now I'm not sure if I want to open it or not....

You can do it! I am at least opening mine! Can't wait to play the game and show off the statue!

Oct 4, 2013 at 7:01:28 PM
N64 Gamer (17)
< El Ripper >
Other
The European copy has artwork on the back of the cover:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/zeld...

Does the American copy have this too? Can anybody check?

My WTB thread
Buying Zelda CIB NES/SNES/N64 games in mint conditions! (Both NTSC and PAL)

Also looking for Phantom Hourglass NFR Demo (PAL) and Twilight Princess NFR Demo (PAL)

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:00:03 PM
gkarris (0)

(my name) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
^^^ That is absolutely gorgeous!

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:56:51 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Got mine in the mail today and it is in excellent shape. There is the tiniest of scratches on the top which I doubt is from shipping (probably wouldn't even be resolved in a picture). Other than that it is mint! Quite excited.

Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Oct 7, 2013 at 5:04:37 PM
drclaw411 (14)
(Michael ) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois
GS screwed up my preorder so I didn't end up getting it. Fail on their part. I guess it doesn't hurt to save $60 when i'm saving for PS4, Xbox One, and Retron 5 anyway.

Now collecting Smash Bros stuff!

Oct 7, 2013 at 5:35:15 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Originally posted by: N64 Gamer

The European copy has artwork on the back of the cover:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/zelda-news/wind-waker-hd-comes-...

Does the American copy have this too? Can anybody check?

Is there a huge clean blow up of that inside art out there like the huge blow up of the cover art without all the game pics and text garbage in the way?  Best I found was like a 1280x1024 sized one if that.