Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Super Rare Nintendo Power Wallet - Zelda - 1988 I have one... Can't find any reference anywhere.

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:35:25 PM
nintendopower_4_ever (75)

(john smith) < Lolo Lord >
United States
Originally posted by: qtoyoda

Originally posted by: nintendopower_4_ever

Originally posted by: !excitebike!

I came back to check up, expecting to see everyone saying "You idiot, that's way too high."  But listen...
Last time I had a super rare item and didn't know what it was worth someone totally ripped me off, and then I had to read "You idiot, that was worth 3x as much!"

So I figured why not start high and hope for a good offer. Better safe than sorry because last time was the latter of the two.

Thanks everyone for the input!

you mean the last time when you sold the same wallet for $10.50?
that price seems more realistic anyway....

Positive feedback rating What a super seller! Fantastic transaction and speed of light shipping!
Member id diamoniod ( class=">Feedback Score Of 64Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
Mar-25-11 07:21
  RARE vintage Nintendo Power vinyl Zelda Wallet 1988 (#330528743138) US $10.50  

if thats how much it sold for in an auction than tht is exactly how much it is worth because that is how much someone is willing to pay

yes, BUT that was before it was "ultra rare" ....

Edited: 07/29/2011 at 05:17 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:36:49 PM
ZOMG! (30)
(NES 001) < Meka Chicken >
California

I came back to check up, expecting to see everyone saying "You idiot, that's way too high."  But listen...
Last time I had a super rare item and didn't know what it was worth someone totally ripped me off, and then I had to read "You idiot, that was worth 3x as much!"

So I figured why not start high and hope for a good offer. Better safe than sorry because last time was the latter of the two.

Listen man, nobody "rips you off" on eBay. You get what people are willing to pay for your item which in most cases is what its worth.

The only way you can get "rip off" is if you listed a auction and some person messaged you and said "I'll give you $5 dollars shipped for your item" and you went ahead and did it. Even then, you'll be the ne ripping yourself off.

Also, I went back to your auction and its at $100 dollars. No best offer, no nothing. Why do you starting suggest that your item is worth more than $100 dollars? Even after people chimed in saying they have multiples of said item? You need to just make a .99 cent auction and let it run. Then you will get the true value of your wallet but judging from the last one you sold, It won't be worth more than $15 dollars.

-------------------------

FS: SNES/N64/NES Taking Systems In Trade

Edited: 07/29/2011 at 05:17 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:38:42 PM
qtoyoda (36)
(SMAAASH! ) < El Ripper >
British Columbia

Originally posted by: qtoyoda

you mean the last time when you sold the same wallet for $10.50?
that price seems more realistic anyway....

Positive feedback rating What a super seller! Fantastic transaction and speed of light shipping!
Member id diamoniod ( class=">Feedback Score Of 64Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
Mar-25-11 07:21
  RARE vintage Nintendo Power vinyl Zelda Wallet 1988 (#330528743138) US $10.50  

if thats how much it sold for in an auction than tht is exactly how much it is worth because that is how much someone is willing to pay

yes, BUT that was before it was "ultra rare" ....

Currently playing: Massive Final Fantasy Marathon - FF2 (4) just broke into the Tower of Babil
Recently Completed: Windwaker HD, Child of Light
Favorite Games of All Time: Earthbound, Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger

Looking for Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Season (Box, Manual and Inserts!) & Zelda Collectors Edition

Edited: 07/29/2011 at 05:18 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:39:28 PM
SamSpade (61)
(Joey Pimkowski) < Bowser >
California
Hell, I'll take it for 30. Seriously though.

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:40:00 PM
ZOMG! (30)
California
Ultra + 150 dollars
Rare + 150 dollars

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:41:03 PM
qtoyoda (36)
British Columbia
Originally posted by: ZOMG

Ultra + 150 dollars
Rare + 150 dollars

Currently playing: Massive Final Fantasy Marathon - FF2 (4) just broke into the Tower of Babil

Looking for Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Season (Box, Manual and Inserts!) & Zelda Collectors Edition

Edited: 07/29/2011 at 04:21 PM by qtoyoda

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:43:48 PM
!excitebike! (0)

(excite bike) < Cherub >
United States
No, it was something much different. But thanks for looking that up for me, that was a very nice thing for you to do, since I probably don't know the history of my own item :-)

That was a friend of mine. I ended the auction early for them. Someone saw them using it and told them it was probably worth $200 so he gave it back for me to re-sell because they felt bad.

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:49:00 PM
ZOMG! (30)
California

No, it was something much different. But thanks for looking that up for me, that was a very nice thing for you to do, since I probably don't know the history of my own item :-)

That was a friend of mine. I ended the auction early for them. Someone saw them using it and told them it was probably worth $200 so he gave it back for me to re-sell because they felt bad.

Who told you it was worth $200? Somebody on eBay or somebody outside o the internet who assumes anything old is always worth gold.

Edited: 07/29/2011 at 05:18 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:52:35 PM
qtoyoda (36)
British Columbia
lemme see if i bought an item for $10 i am sure that i would not give it back to the seller ... that makes no sence at all

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:15:51 PM
!excitebike! (0)

(excite bike) < Cherub >
United States
gtoyoda: A bandmate and best friend will do these things.

The rest of you, I don't know what you're problem is. I'm just a nobody with an ebay account trying to get a few bucks for something rare. God forbid I put it up at a price you don't like.

Some of you have been of kind input and I appreciate it. The others: what happened to your life that makes you just want to tear down other people? Seriously.

My fault for thinking a forum was a place to get any positive input.

Fucking clown shoes.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:19:37 PM
qtoyoda (36)
British Columbia
why did you sell it to him over ebay then? whatever, we gave you feedback but then after you went against all of the feedback we said. we said it was worth $50 max and that to get the value to do a 99cent auction, you started an auction at $100. apolagies for being rude, i am sincerly sorry, i over reacted a bit, i hope you stay on the site and truly get to know everyone, maybe make a post in the welcome forum

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:19:52 PM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin
Whats with this entitlement everyone seems to have to rag on a "noob"
If you think the price is too high, move on, dont talk shit to the guy.
Have some class, jesus.
Shit like this is exactly why I don't read forums anymore.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:27:51 PM
!excitebike! (0)

(excite bike) < Cherub >
United States
gtoyoda: Thank you for your apology. It was already listed on ebay at the time and had bids so I had him bid so I could rightfully sell it to the current bidder...

Herbalist: Thank you for backing me up. Also thanks to the people who were nice about it.
But, I will probably not be staying on this forum.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:34:11 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
WTF guys, you're driving off noobs with your BULLSHIT, yes I said it BULLSHIT.

WAY TO FUCKING GO, thanks for making me do more work.

It's HIS to SELL TO WHOMEVER he chooses.

Did you have a transaction with him? NO
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Thanks for making NintendoAge look like a bunch of fucking assholes!

To !excitebike!, please reconsider your decision, NintendoAge isn't all about people like this.

I really hope you reconsider.

Thanks
Paul

Edited: 07/29/2011 at 05:23 PM by NewUser123456789

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:35:04 PM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin
<3 Paul
Thanks for backing me up man

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:37:27 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
One more thing and I'm locking this, this is why NintendoAge gets alot of heat on other forums, we seem assholish and clickish.

WTF let's give the new guy a hard time.

He asked for your opinion. That's all you can't tell him what it's worth. As you don't really know either.

WTF I'm so irritated with this.

LOCK THREAD