Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

american dollar

Oct 9, 2008 at 12:00:02 AM
Dr. Morbis (30)
(Basil T) < Kraid Killer >
Alberta
^ What the hell... I don't agree with what you're saying, but it was coherent and had no grammatical or spelling errors at all. Please tell me this was a copy/paste job from somewhere else...

-------------------------

My mantra, as worded by SamSpade on 06/12/12:
I don't resell to fund my collection, I don't treat this hobby like a second job, I don't care if my collection is worth ten bucks or ten thousand because I never plan on selling it. Seriously, what does the value have to do with anything if you never plan on selling? Speculation doesn't mean jack shit to me at this point, I just want to play my nes games...

Oct 9, 2008 at 12:04:18 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: Zzap

Anyone taking notice of the Aussie dollar falling? 1 US now buying over $1.5 Aus

Cdn dollar is falling relative to US dollar too.   Funny huh?

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Oct 9, 2008 at 12:54:11 AM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: Dr. Morbis

^ What the hell... I don't agree with what you're saying, but it was coherent and had no grammatical or spelling errors at all. Please tell me this was a copy/paste job from somewhere else...

Nah, he's still got that fucked up apostrophe, so it couldn't simply be a cut and paste job.

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Oct 9, 2008 at 1:57:05 AM
!damage! (71)
(Dane .) < Kraid Killer >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: projectingstars

Originally posted by: Dr. Morbis

Nah, he's still got that fucked up apostrophe, so it couldn't simply be a cut and paste job.

yea, come on now, no one else is That dumb... to be told over a dozen times to stop using the prime and use the apostrophe and still use the prime, time and time again...

Dibin: I'm here for tits.

Oct 9, 2008 at 10:04:48 AM
Buk Fitty (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Aaron Private) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Sorry 'bout that

Oct 9, 2008 at 11:48:16 AM
!damage! (71)
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: Buk Fitty

Sorry 'bout that

OMG he fixed it...

I about fell out of my chair

Oct 9, 2008 at 8:20:28 PM
Buk Fitty (0)
United States
Here, From now on I will PROMISE to use ''s. Ok

And if I fail....I get lots of fingers pointed at me

Oct 9, 2008 at 10:48:44 PM
!damage! (71)
Wisconsin

I got this for a US dollar:

134 canadian pennies, 6 canadian nickels and 3 canadian quarters

...is canadian change worth anything when it's older?, i've seen a lot of variations on the coins, some weird looking guy, queen elizabeth, a beaver, an elk, deer or something with antlers

Oct 10, 2008 at 9:55:09 AM
Buk Fitty (0)
United States
Unless you sell it to a collector, No.

And the DOW is under 9K.....

Oct 10, 2008 at 9:55:14 AM
NationalGameDepot (279)
(Dr. NGD) < Bonk >
Tennessee
no loonies or toonies (no idea how to spell that at all) Stupid Canucks and there coins that are actually worth something. That was the one thing I hated about Canada was the pocket full of change that you actually had to pay attention to so you didn't lose like 20 bucks.
~~NGD

Proud replier of post #1000 in the infamous Joel thread

Oct 10, 2008 at 9:58:19 AM
Buk Fitty (0)
United States
That's the fastest response ever......

Oct 10, 2008 at 11:35:25 PM
mb7241 (183)
(Matt B.) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: !damage!

...is canadian change worth anything when it's older?, i've seen a lot of variations on the coins, some weird looking guy, queen elizabeth, a beaver, an elk, deer or something with antlers

Depending on what it is...  Their coins were partially silver up until about 1965 or '67 (can't remember which).  I have an old Canadian dime (Queen Victoria, if that's any indicator) that used to show up at about $140-$170 in the price guides about 7 years ago (I bought it at a collectible shop...it was in their 50-cent box o_O ).  Also, there are certain variations on the 1947 Canadian nickel that are worth a few bucks.

Answering any and all questions related to video game collecting.  Guaranteed true and honest answers from a man with nearly 20 years in the community.  Prices for these answers vary depending on the question.  For all inquiries, please PM me.

Oct 11, 2008 at 12:50:50 AM
Buk Fitty (0)
United States
Coin colector also?

I got a 1938 nickel, First year jefferson nickel....For FREE. It was taken out of the proof box.... It;s worth about $3, but in the proof case $138!