NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Message Attachments

Jul 12, 2007 at 5:38:43 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
It was pointed out to me today that some topic areas weren't allowing users to attach files. Apparently, the default is to disallow attachments, so I've enabled them in all topic areas.

Thanks rizz!

-Dain

Jul 14, 2007 at 8:10:47 PM
TN (73)
(TN TN) < El Ripper >
United States
Hi, simple question here.  When I try to attach a photo to my message it tells me the photo is too large (photo is for one of the contests).  I took it with my digital camera (JPEG format).  How do I upload photos if they are too big?  Is there a way for me to reduce the size before I upload them.  Any help would be appreciated.

-------------------------

Jul 15, 2007 at 12:58:34 AM
OldSchoolNES (12)
(Chris VanAnda) < Crack Trooper >
United States
Hi there, if you have any graphics programs such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, you can open the file with that program and easily resize it.  However, if you don't have a graphics program and you are on XP, there is a free program from Microsoft that will let you resize the pics directly from Windows Explorer.  Read this article:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/...
Specifically, scroll down to the section titled "Use a PowerToy for Bulk Conversions."  --that tells you how the program works and also has the link to download it.

However, by using my suggestion you must agree to not post any pictures containing better scores that me over in the Arena forum

Jul 15, 2007 at 2:14:39 AM
TN (73)
(TN TN) < El Ripper >
United States
Thanks very much OldSchoolNES.  I did happen to have a HP photo editor which I can say I have never much used until now.  I finally figured it out.  I am sure I will never do as well as you at the arena challenges as I can barely work a PC

-------------------------