Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Legend Of Zelda NES Gold Cartridge What is it worth

LOCKED TOPIC

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:33:19 PM
Stratamaster78 (1)
(Heath S) < Little Mac >
Alabama
Originally posted by: TWarwick07

seems like everyone is enjoying a lighthearted ribbing noone is twisting anyones arm to post replys

No but what if the reply's are coming from an honest newbie who doesn't realize they are being made fun of and taken for a ride. This is middle school behavior.....maybe elementary school behavior.

-------------------------
Check Out My Gaming Youtube Channel Here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/strat...

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:33:21 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
(Kung Fu Master) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: SpeedRunner1

SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS. here it is

The new holy grail has arrived 

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:34:34 PM
alekx (108)
(Alexander Kong) < Bowser >
Alberta
its in better condition than the last one that popped up.

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:34:43 PM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
I've never seen an actual picture of one! Dude, do you know how rare that is? I think the last one sold for over 5k.

Did you pop it in a NES yet? Does link start with an axe? It's a VERY rare variant that the creators did not want out in the public.

Don't let that go for cheap my friend. A lot of these guys would love to just get their hands on it and resell it for a fortune. You are the only one with the genuine article!!!

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:34:47 PM
Shane (146)
(Excellence of Execution) < King Solomon >
United States
Very nice, if you have that security bit open it up and see if your chips have the triforce symbol.

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:35:12 PM
doesbenfoldfive (162)
(d medley) < Lolo Lord >
Virginia
Originally posted by: Stratamaster78

seems like everyone is enjoying a lighthearted ribbing noone is twisting anyones arm to post replys

No but what if the reply's are coming from an honest newbie who doesn't realize they are being made fun of and taken for a ride. This is middle school behavior.....maybe elementary school behavior.

'Don't Worry... I'm a bummer'

---------------------
MY FS THREAD!
---------------------

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:35:20 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
New Jersey

maybe you should PM the OP and you can do a video with him on your you tube channel and get to the bottom of it

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:36:01 PM
adamthegamer (60)
(Adam Erickson) < Meka Chicken >
South Dakota

Starmaster, I fell for one of the infamous NA pranks back in the day, and trust me, it's just a part of being here. I thought it was awesome, to be honest, and it only makes this place more fun to be around if you ask me. Just ease up man, we mean no harm to anybody.

Also, we all played Nintendo as kids, so why not bring out our inner kid when we talk Nintendo?

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:36:30 PM
OzNEScollector (80)
(O z) < Kraid Killer >
Australia
High end indeed, What are your accepted payment "methods" ?

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:37:27 PM
gwyndion (322)
California

You're just jealous that he found it first.  I don't think he's going to reduce the price just because you refuse to give this cart the credit it deserves.  Check out the gold, it's all there!  It's not marked like previous versions.

Speedrunner, whatever you do, DO NOT let this go cheap.  I would take a picture of my nuts with 1k cash for something like this!

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:37:29 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
New Jersey
Originally posted by: gwyndion

I've never seen an actual picture of one! Dude, do you know how rare that is? I think the last one sold for over 5k.

Did you pop it in a NES yet? Does link start with an axe? It's a VERY rare variant that the creators did not want out in the public.

Don't let that go for cheap my friend. A lot of these guys would love to just get their hands on it and resell it for a fortune. You are the only one with the genuine article!!!

if you enter the konami code on the title screen you can play as simon belmont when you get to the 3rd quest

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:38:11 PM
uiengineer (220)
(jeff .) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Originally posted by: adamthegamer

Starmaster, I fell for one of the infamous NA pranks back in the day, and trust me, it's just a part of being here. I thought it was awesome, to be honest, and it only makes this place more fun to be around if you ask me. Just ease up man, we mean no harm to anybody.

Also, we all played Nintendo as kids, so why not bring out our inner kid when we talk Nintendo?

well said. now stop feeding that troll

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:39:06 PM
adamthegamer (60)
South Dakota
Originally posted by: uiengineer

That's no problem, it's obvious he' s just doing this to ruin Josh's amazing find!

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:39:33 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
New Jersey
and if the game market goes down you can always take the cart to the pawn shop and get what it's weight is worth in gold

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:39:54 PM
uiengineer (220)
Illinois

That's no problem, it's obvious he' s just doing this to ruin Josh's amazing find!

most definitely.   like someone else said, he is trying to make the OP think this is all a joke so he can swoop in and get this cheap. 

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:40:28 PM
uiengineer (220)
Illinois

and if the game market goes down you can always take the cart to the pawn shop and get what it's weight is worth in gold

yeah.  silver is like 200/ounce...so gold has to be CRAZY

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:40:34 PM
gwyndion (322)
California
Speedrunner, just ignore these guys. I'm ready to make a serious offer of CASH. Hell, I will even throw in a pic of my moobs if it will get me this, I really don't care!

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:40:47 PM
Firamir23 (32)
(Firamir Zulkifli) < Eggplant Wizard >
Malaysia
danggg..i'll pay whatever the shipping cost is

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:41:35 PM
TWarwick07 (85)
New Jersey
i have a super rare mario/ duck hunt cartridge that has both games on the same cart maybe we can trade

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:41:49 PM
uiengineer (220)
Illinois

Speedrunner, just ignore these guys. I'm ready to make a serious offer of CASH. Hell, I will even throw in a pic of my moobs if it will get me this, I really don't care!

the moobs pic is worth it enough....(can i get a copy of that too?)

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:42:14 PM
gwyndion (322)
California
Seriously, back off guys, this cart is mine.

I have a VGA 85+ zelda I will trade for that cart right now. Just say the word and I will give that to you with the moobs photo

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:42:32 PM
adamthegamer (60)
South Dakota

i have a super rare mario/ duck hunt cartridge that has both games on the same cart maybe we can trade

Don't listen to him Josh...

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:42:56 PM
JoeC75 (2)
(Joe Cacciatore) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Hampshire

most definitely.   like someone else said, he is trying to make the OP think this is all a joke so he can swoop in and get this cheap. 

If anything its one HELL of an innitiation  

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:43:05 PM
gwyndion (322)
California

Do you have the rare naked Metroid?  I would give some moobs lovin for that one...

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:43:38 PM
adamthegamer (60)
South Dakota

Mine fell off my bulletin board into the toilet, so I'll take another if that's ok.