Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Nintendo Aftermarket Price Guide Homebrews/Repros/Translations/Ports/Unreleased Games. Prices taken from the internet and listed inside.

Jul 9, 2013 at 9:00:03 AM
thesubcon3 (148)
(Jeffrey Wittenhagen) < King Solomon >
Texas
I think the last couple of Guardian Legend Secret Edition auctions went for $60.

-------------------------

Check out VGBS Gaming Podcast, all of my books and other nonsense at:
www.hagensalley.com

Get one of my latest books...The Complete SNES - Definitive Edition! 

https://hagens-alley-books.myshopify.com/collections/hagens-...

Games I am looking for...PM me if you got 'em
Obscure Games for the PC-FX, Vectrex, Neo Geo, MSX
NES Homebrew - Lady Frogger, Blade Buster (with save)

Jul 9, 2013 at 9:08:34 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Did Cowlitz do a game for 2012? I bought the 2011 one from Rick over on GameGavel. GLSE is for 2013. I looked but didn't see anything for 2012, or any year prior to 2011.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:10:09 AM
thesubcon3 (148)
Texas
I'm not sure about a 2012 game... all I have is GLSE.

Also not on your list is 2 items I got at the Campout 2012 Auction
NintendoAge Halloween 2009: Campout Edition (Only 4 were made)
http://www.nintendoage.com/index....

and a Teal Campout 2012 Edition Powerpak (I think only 1 or 2 were made)

I can post pictures of the powerpak if you'd like

www.hagensalley.com

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:14:07 AM
thesubcon3 (148)
Texas
Also, in August of 2010 I did a gaming competition in Florida where I gave away a custom gold Mario/Duck Hunt. No clue if this baby is still around or the guy just has it on a shelf somewhere or threw it out but it is a one of a kind item...

The guy on the left won the NES tournament.

www.hagensalley.com

Jul 10, 2013 at 2:16:41 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Updated the following:
  • Changed a few prices.
  • Added all the music making carts: Super Synth Drums, Chip Maestro, and Midines.
  • Also added Cowlitz's games from 2011 and 2013. I'll link them up at some point.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:12:50 AM
ProtonX (380)
(ProtonX Atomic) < Lolo Lord >
Oregon
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Did Cowlitz do a game for 2012? I bought the 2011 one from Rick over on GameGavel. GLSE is for 2013. I looked but didn't see anything for 2012, or any year prior to 2011.

If memory serves me right 2012 had a sega gensis copy of snow bros made for it. 

Jul 22, 2013 at 5:57:01 AM
Faltain1 (112)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(~Faltain~ ) < King Solomon >
United States
No FEDA LE?

To-do manuals: Arabian Knights, Gulliver Boy, Dark Law, Brandish 2, Flying Hero
Finished manuals: Neugier, Wonder Project J, Burning Heroes, Star Ocean, FEDA, Monstania, Chaos Seed

Jul 22, 2013 at 11:02:30 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Faltain1

No FEDA LE?

I'm protesting since I didn't get a copy!

Nah, I'm busy with work right now. I'll get to updating later this week.

Jul 22, 2013 at 11:07:11 AM
Faltain1 (112)
United States
Groovy man.

Vlad and I are working on other things too! So there'll be more to add to this list by us.

Maybe he and I should come up with a name for our partnership...

Finished manuals: Neugier, Wonder Project J, Burning Heroes, Star Ocean, FEDA, Monstania, Chaos Seed

Aug 1, 2013 at 7:31:30 PM
Jon Solo (80)
(ジョン ・ソロ) < El Ripper >
Illinois
You have not added Dragon Leap to your list yet and please remove the "S" from Dragon Feet

Dreamcast US collection - 83% complete. 
 42 games to go! 

Aug 2, 2013 at 8:43:36 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Jon Solo

You have not added Dragon Leap to your list yet and please remove the "S" from Dragon Feet

For the record, I had the TMG version on here before it was even for sale!

But yes, I haven't updated this list in about three weeks. When I'm busy, updates will probably be in the once a month realm. When I'm not so busy, once every week or two. I have couple dozen auctions to add, it just takes me time.

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:11:17 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Round... ?... Price!

Battle Kid 2   SM2j   Virus Cleaner
$55   $225   $31

Battle Kid   Vs SMB   Virus Cleaner
$65   $35   $50

Battle Kid   SNES Powerpak   Spy vs Spy #121
$85   $125   $80

Battle Kid   NES Powerpak   NWC CIB
$65   $145   $180

Battle Kid x3   Airball   Bombsweeper
$85   $70   $50

Battle Kid   Intergalactic Punchout   Dragon Leap
$45   $45   $120

NWC CIB   NWC CIB   Dragon Leap
$150   $160   $136

Dragon Leap
        $265

Megaman 10 Press Kit   MACS w/ gun    
$565   $2,800    

Edited: 08/02/2013 at 02:25 PM by Ferris Bueller

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:35:44 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
happy camper SE is not gold. Color Dream cartridges were used.

eBay listings here

Aug 2, 2013 at 7:39:23 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
also, add frog feast for super nintendo. this was the first snes homebrew, correct?
http://s76.photobucket.com/user/5...

eBay listings here

Aug 2, 2013 at 9:06:25 PM
Faltain1 (112)
United States
That Frog Feast is going to be one of those things that haunts me not having it down the line lol.

Wish the guy was still around.

Aug 3, 2013 at 1:54:33 PM
beerguy (32)
(Andy ) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
takeshi put NyanCat onto cartridges

http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Aug 3, 2013 at 4:35:16 PM
millerjm2 (196)

(John Miller) < Meka Chicken >
United States
I did the MM10 press kit. I believe there are around 60-70 of these guys. The $500 price tag is incorrect though, as that buyer never paid for the auction. That kit has been relisted.

http://thisroomisanillusion.com/...

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:04:12 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
B.A. (268)
(Brian P.) < Master Higgins >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: millerjm2

I did the MM10 press kit. I believe there are around 60-70 of these guys. The $500 price tag is incorrect though, as that buyer never paid for the auction. That kit has been relisted.
Yeah I asked the seller and it was never paid.  It has brought a few others out though, that's for sure!

Aug 4, 2013 at 12:21:44 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
color caves... the back of mine says "#002-56"

any idea what this means? the list says that there were 15 in the second edition, but i am highly doubting that number is accurate

my vegavox has "#001-131", so that one appears to be okay.

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Aug 19, 2013 at 11:43:23 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
Very cool list. Was surprised to be credited in the OP

Anywho, I can give you another data point. Sold a BK2 LE for $250

Let's Go Penguins!

Aug 23, 2013 at 12:42:56 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Back in town and slowly getting into the swing of things. I see I need to add Action 53, both the LE and grey carts. Someone deleted some of my saved/ended auction, so I'll have to go back and see what I missed. Ugh.

Edited: 08/23/2013 at 12:44 PM by Ferris Bueller

Aug 23, 2013 at 12:45:23 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: dr.robbie

Very cool list. Was surprised to be credited in the OP

Anywho, I can give you another data point. Sold a BK2 LE for $250

Maaaan, are you fucking serious! Sonofa... Dammit. I'm so upset right now.

Thanks for the guide, btw. I used it to double check some of the early stuff. Also, to this day it's a pdf on my phone just in case I run into something I don't know. Love it.

Edited: 08/23/2013 at 12:57 PM by Ferris Bueller

Sep 3, 2013 at 2:53:41 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Another big update. Well, big as in I added a lot comparitively. Added the following games:

• Action 53 LE
  • Action 53
  • Devil World LE
  • NA Halloween '09, Campout Edition
  • Frog Feast
  • LA Game Space Music Carts x4

Here's some auctions. I think I'm pretty caught up on the MM10 Press Kit. I need to go back and split up the two runs... We'll get there.

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Battle Kid 2 (x3!)   Pirate Booty
$170   $100   $135

Megaman 10 Press Kit   NWC #132   8-Bit Xmas 2011
$150   ? $200   $135

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Vegavox 3 Pack   Moon8
$205   $225   $85

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Vegavox 3 Pack   Mario Adventure
$235   $190   $75

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Vegavox 3 Pack   8 Bit XMas 2012
$240   $125   $100

Megaman 10 Press Kit       Fantasy Zone 2
$240       $55

Megaman 10 Press Kit        
$320        

Megaman 10 Press Kit       Bubble Bath Babes REPRO!
$125       $310

Edited: 09/03/2013 at 03:03 PM by Ferris Bueller

Sep 3, 2013 at 3:44:58 PM
Lincoln (138)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Another big update. Well, big as in I added a lot comparitively. Added the following games:

• Action 53 LE
  • Action 53
  • Devil World LE
  • NA Halloween '09, Campout Edition
  • Frog Feast
  • LA Game Space Music Carts x4

Here's some auctions. I think I'm pretty caught up on the MM10 Press Kit. I need to go back and split up the two runs... We'll get there.

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Battle Kid 2 (x3!)   Pirate Booty
$170   $100   $135

Megaman 10 Press Kit   NWC #132   8-Bit Xmas 2011
$150   ? $200   $135

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Vegavox 3 Pack   Moon8
$205   $225   $85

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Vegavox 3 Pack   Mario Adventure
$235   $190   $75

Megaman 10 Press Kit   Vegavox 3 Pack   8 Bit XMas 2012
$240   $125   $100

Megaman 10 Press Kit       Fantasy Zone 2
$240       $55

Megaman 10 Press Kit        
$320        

Megaman 10 Press Kit       Bubble Bath Babes REPRO!
$125       $310

that nwc sold for $275 http://item.ebay.com/200952499264. also has manual and signed by Thor.

ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM thread for .nes info and splitting / rom hacks link/discussion

Sep 3, 2013 at 3:53:23 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Lincoln

that nwc sold for $275 http://item.ebay.com/200952499264. also has manual and signed by Thor.

That's weird. I guess because I was watching it, when I looked at it it showed me the BIN list price, that they accepted a best offer, but didn't say what it was for me. It still had $499 on it, so I took a guess as to what offer they might have taken. I erred on lower. Man, that's odd.