Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Xmas Present Ruined By Ebay Thief help! WTB just console/controllers for nephew!!!

Dec 30, 2013 at 10:31:52 PM
zi (73)
(Tom Rag) < King Solomon >
New York
Backstory: the wife's family comes over during the summer and there's downtime before dinner, so I plug in the ol' toaster and my nephews and neice (and my daugher) are transfixed. Anyway, my mother-in-law commissions me to buy a console and games for my 8 year old nephew and, yep, I arrive in Buffalo and no console. paid? yep, in septemeber. Yes, my fault for not checking in and asking about everything, whatever.

Problem: I have my NES starter kit for my bro-in-law's family for our late xmas, but no console. On ebay, meh, expensive and untrustworthy.

Solution? YOU! Do you have a NES console (toaster or 101) with hookups (RF or RCA/power) and two controllers for sale? DO YOU!? Oh dear God, please help a long-time member and soon-to-be broken hearted boy.

Willing to pay $50, plus shipping. doesn't have to be pretty, I've restored many a NES, just works. PLEASE PM ASAP! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

-------------------------

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.

Dec 30, 2013 at 11:45:48 PM
attakid101 (19)
(Fredo ) < King Solomon >
Idaho
PM sent

Dec 31, 2013 at 8:44:19 AM
zi (73)
(Tom Rag) < King Solomon >
New York
CLOSE PLEASE! Thank you for ALL of the PMs- got something lined up with Nonameo! Merry (late) Christmas!

-------------------------

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.