NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

N64 Pokemon Snap Black NFR Blockbuster Price Check +a few questions

Sep 03 at 3:48:14 PM
andyprime (3)
(Andy ) < Tourian Tourist >
Michigan
Hey Guys,

I've been on the hunt for Game Boy NFR Pokemon games for the past however long on Ebay.  A week or so ago, I did my daily search, and at the top of the list was a Pokemon Blockbuster NFR cart in decent condition for $260.  I wasn't an expert on the subject, but I knew what it was, and something told me it was a good price!  I pulled the trigger... and it arrived in the mail earlier today.  I played it through, and opened it up, and all appears to be just fine.  I'm hoping that you guys can give me a more accurate idea of what it's worth.  I have pictures below.  Also, I know the Majora's Mask Grey NFR is at the top of the list as far as rarity goes, but how does this one stack up against say the Donkey Kong 64 Grey, Turok 2 Demo, etc.  Thank you for any and all help that anyone can give here!

Sep 04 at 10:23:38 AM
ASAP_Zonk (4)
(AJ ) < Meka Chicken >
New Jersey
I sold mine for $250 two years ago

-------------------------
Owner of Zonk's Retro Games 178 Main St Butler NJ 

Sep 04 at 1:45:02 PM
andyprime (3)
(Andy ) < Tourian Tourist >
Michigan
Thanks for reply! I'm just wondering if it's worth a little bit more now. I did a search on Ebay, and see 2 up for $650, and $900 that are both in worse condition. I know what someone wants to sell something for doesn't make it worth that amount, but I was curious if the actual number was more in the middle of those numbers vs. what I paid.

Thanks again!

Sep 06 at 3:07:25 AM
ZeldaFreak (36)
(Conor ) < Lolo Lord >
Missouri
Hey, I've been out of the game for some time now, but N64 NFRs were something of a speciality for me, so I like to think I know a good bit about this area.

Back when I was still actively collecting 3 or 4 years back, before I took a temporary hiatus to get my financial situation in check, I remember being able to find these for around $600 to $650 in good condition on eBay. Nowadays I imagine the price for them has gone up, so I would say the $650 to $850 range is fairly accurate as far as how much these puppies are worth nowadays, but this is just my educated guess.

As far as rarity goes, assuming things haven't changed much in the last 3 to 4 years, I would say they're on the lower end of rare, or maybe mid-range rare at most. I would say they're probably more common than, say, the Donkey Kong 64 Grey NFR Or Yoshi's Story International NFR, but they're probably rarer than the Turok 2 NFR and Goldeneye 007 NFR, or perhaps on par rarity wise, price notwithstanding, since it's important to know that just because something is more expensive than something else doesn't mean it's rarer, and vice versa, especially with video game collecting.

Anyway, hopefully that gives you a better idea of the info on this thing. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or reply here in the thread, this is one of the only areas of collecting that I feel comfortable talking about with some authority  

-------------------------
Former NES Sharp TV Owner