Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Who is it that lets that piece of shit Faegly comic strip continue??? Am I the only one who calls Nick a friend???

LOCKED TOPIC

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:30:51 AM
langenfeld (279)
(Michael Langenfeld) < El Ripper >
Alabama

Dain, Mewithoutyou52, Dangevin, NGD...........you guys are all down with this?? I am almost ashamed.

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:36:11 AM
KHAN Games (89)
(Kevin Hanley) < Master Higgins >
Florida
I never said I liked the comics, but there's nothing wrong with letting people know the things Nick has done in the past. Would you rather Stan come right out and call him a scamming idiot or perhaps tell it in a funny manner?

-------------------------

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:41:23 AM
langenfeld (279)
Alabama
I have yet to see this "funny manner". There is a thread about Nick already, is that not enough? Maybe I am wrong, maybe slander and "threats" are the desired path of the community?

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:45:25 AM
KHAN Games (89)
Florida
/shrug. You don't think they're funny, but I've heard others who say they do.

And no, a thread is not enough. Threads get buried.

Slander? Maybe. Threats? Give me a fucking break.

gauauu: look, we all paid $10K at some point in our lives for the privilege of hanging out with Kevin

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:52:49 AM
Roth (67)
(Rob Bryant) < Lolo Lord >
Illinois
Ya know, I wouldn't be ashamed. If I was running this site, I would've ran that comic too.

EXAMPLE:

"Man, I feel pretty ashamed that I let that comic run. You know, if it weren't for him screwing everyone over, he wouldn't have been able to get his hands on the NWC carts! ... oh... wait... "

Anyway, I could give two craps about NWCs as it is, but he has done what he has done. I have always let my feelings for this guy be known, everywhere that I can. I could give two fucking shits about him. He has tried, on more than one occasion, to screw people over. He's a piece of fucking shit, and I don't mind if others take a shot or two at him so I can get a chuckle... the guy deserves it.

http://slydogstudios.org...

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:58:38 AM
langenfeld (279)
Alabama
Roth, I can almost see your point. I understand that you don't like him and never have. That is a solid position. My problem is that Nick was accepted into NA and helped make it what it is today all with the understanding of his past. Why the sudden "black listing" by his so called "friends"??

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:02:53 AM
KHAN Games (89)
Florida
Yeah, he was forgiven after the first time he scammed people with the reseals. But what about the second time when he tried to pass a SE repro off as the real deal on Craigslist?

That was long after he was accepted back. And he chose to try to dick people over a second time.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:04:07 AM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
I really didn't see that comic as aimed at insulting Nick. It was just saying we all know what he did in the past, and everyone was all up in arms about it, but as soon as he has something someone needed, they were all over it. I mean, it is still insulting to him, but cummon, it's a comic.

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:05:16 AM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Khan, that wasn't nick. The second thing that got everyone all upset was when he talked to the seller of Ant's SE

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:07:01 AM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: mewithoutYou52

Yeah, he was forgiven after the first time he scammed people with the reseals. But what about the second time when he tried to pass a SE repro off as the real deal on Craigslist? 

That wasnt me you dumb motherfucker. Get your facts straight.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:07:56 AM
KHAN Games (89)
Florida
My bad, you're right.

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:08:23 AM
KHAN Games (89)
Florida
I really hope you call me a dumb motherfucker at the expo.

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:08:24 AM
langenfeld (279)
Alabama

That was long after he was accepted back. And he chose to try to dick people over a second time.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

So this whole time, you have been hating the wrong guy?? Fuck, no wonder!!!

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:09:57 AM
langenfeld (279)
Alabama

Awesome, now there IS a "threat"!!! and by the editor of the ezine and one of the most looked up to members in this community!! I am no longer "almost ashamed"

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:10:03 AM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey

You are a dumb motherfucker if your facts weren't straight.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Sep 1, 2008 at 1:10:47 AM
burdger (152)
(Ross Burdge) < Bowser >
Ohio
Ok guys, this is heading in an ugly direction. The people that need to know either are, or will be aware of the gripes about the comic. I'm locking this thread before it gets bad.