Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

What's new in your collection this week/recently Giveaway for 1600th Post! Figma Link

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:03:53 PM
xMaGuSx (60)
< Master Higgins >
Massachusetts
EDIT- THE WINNER IS BERT!!   Link is on his way 

Thanks for keeping this thread going for so long and always posting here with your new additions! Always nice to see what others are adding to the collection each week.

Whoever has the 1600th post is going to get a free FIGMA Link action figure CIB. Opened but still in like new condition.

Rules- You have to have at least posted in this thread 5 times before. If you didn't, the figure will go to the following poster. Trying to thank the people that have been participating and not someone who wants to swoop in just for the giveaway  

Hey guys

I am sure threads like this have existed before, but figured i would spark up a new one.

What new items have you fine ladies and gentlemen added to your collection this week.

It could be a bunch of nes commons or a grail you have been looking for. 

I finally got my hands on an excellent CIB copy of FF 3 (6). Had the game before but it was stolen, happy to have it back. After playing through it 2 weeks ago on my phone, i really want to give a go on my actual SNES.

Tell us what you got!

-------------------------
gamevaluenow

Edited: 02/09/2018 at 06:51 PM by xMaGuSx

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:07:00 PM
Silent Hill (131)
(A-A-Ron ) < King Solomon >
Ohio
I picked up a large lot of SNES games last week/weekend and finally got a copy of Sunset Riders. The lot also had a copy of Harvest Moon, so I'm curious to check that out as well.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:13:04 PM
Philosoraptor (52)
< King Solomon >
Texas
Originally posted by: Silent Hill

I picked up a large lot of SNES games last week/weekend and finally got a copy of Sunset Riders. The lot also had a copy of Harvest Moon, so I'm curious to check that out as well.

I recently found out that the Genesis version of Sunset Riders is missing a lot of the content that the SNES one has, so you got the right version. I think I'll just have to live with the Genesis version for now.

To the OP, I got some of Famicom and Super Famicom games that I found locally. Didn't realize that Kid Dracula had a Famicom release in Japan (Akumajo Special: Boku Dracula-kun).

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:14:03 PM
Silent Hill (131)
Ohio
Originally posted by: Philosoraptor

Originally posted by: Silent Hill

I recently found out that the Genesis version of Sunset Riders is missing a lot of the content that the SNES one has, so you got the right version. I think I'll just have to live with the Genesis version for now.

To the OP, I got some of Famicom and Super Famicom games that I found locally. Didn't realize that Kid Dracula had a Famicom release in Japan (Akumajo Special: Boku Dracula-kun).

I've been living with the Genesis version for years. That's why I was so thrilled to find the SNES version!

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:16:50 PM
wattswc (102)
(Will Watts) < Meka Chicken >
Ontario
I recently made an instagram account for stuff like this. I basically just share all the stuff I've bought and hashtag it #retrogaming #retrocollective. There is surprisingly a pretty good collecting community on IG. Also: re Sunset Riders. I might be in the minority, but I like the Genesis version better. I hate the stupid horse back riding on the SNES one. Sunset Riders on Genesis is top 3 on my wanted priority right now if any of you fine gentlemen want to be rid of yours .

Gimme http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:17:29 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:23:48 PM
Mega Mario Man (63)
(Tim ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Nebraska
Lego Marvel Super Heroes for the 360, Donkey Konga 2, StarFox for SNES, Super Ghouls and Goblins, Assassin's Creed IV on 360, and Commie Killer is in the mail!

Getting this weekend (brother is picking up tonight in another town he lives in):
Genesis Titles: Tecmo Super Bowl, Super Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition CIB
Sega CD Title: Who Shot Johnny Rock?
Duplicates from this lot: Sega Genesis Model 2, Sega CD Model 2, Sonic 1 CIB and Sonic 2
Other from lot that I don't care about: PGA Tour III

Been a busy week...

Current Project
Isometric Survival Horror

Older Projects
Tailgate Party, Power Pad Demo, Happy Hour

Links
Store, Facebook, Twitter

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:28:46 PM
nintendosegalova (19)
< Meka Chicken >
Greece
Last Friday I received both my 'grails'! one after the other, DK Math cib and Stack Up cib!! Ive been looking for both for a long time and thanks to transactions with a few guys here on NA, I have em'. Im super happy.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:31:59 PM
LutherDestroysTheGond (85)
(Grumble Grumble) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
I'm trying to sell some dupes to help pay for a wedding but i couldn't pass up on a great trade offer locally. I gave up some of my N64 dupes ( x2 Mario Kart 64, Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium, Harvest Moon 64, DK64) for some NES CIBs. I got Darkwing Duck CB (already had manual), Rockin Kats CB, Baby Boomer CIB w/sleeve, and Power Blade CIB. Baby Boomer is in rough shape but the rest look great!

WTB:
Mega Man X2 box & manual
Mega Man X3 manual
Zelda 2 Trash Can

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:34:24 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky
New this week will be:

- X-Men Legends 2 (Gamecube)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection (PS3)

And by recommendation from an NA member...

- South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)

All are due to arrive by tomorrow. Mwahahaha

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:35:37 PM
Silent Hill (131)
Ohio
Originally posted by: wattswc

I recently made an instagram account for stuff like this. I basically just share all the stuff I've bought and hashtag it #retrogaming #retrocollective. There is surprisingly a pretty good collecting community on IG. Also: re Sunset Riders. I might be in the minority, but I like the Genesis version better. I hate the stupid horse back riding on the SNES one. Sunset Riders on Genesis is top 3 on my wanted priority right now if any of you fine gentlemen want to be rid of yours .

The retrocollective community is awesome. Tons of great people on IG. 

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:38:35 PM
Philosoraptor (52)
< King Solomon >
Texas

Re Sunset Riders. I might be in the minority, but I like the Genesis version better. I hate the stupid horse back riding on the SNES one. Sunset Riders on Genesis is top 3 on my wanted priority right now if any of you fine gentlemen want to be rid of yours .

I like the Genesis version a lot, too. But it only features half of the bosses and half of the playable characters of the SNES version. I like the versus mode in the Genesis one, though, which I don't think the SNES one has...

Can't argue with economics, though. It's nice that you can get a CIB Genesis Sunset Riders for the price of a SNES cart. The differences, to me, don't outweigh the benefits enough to splurge and get a CIB SNES version, since I don't do cart only.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:39:03 PM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Got about 60 nes carts, Nightmare on Elm Street and Firehouse Rescue were the only harder to find ones. Lots of filler stuff and handful of unlicensed!

May the force be with you.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:39:45 PM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Got a few cool items this week!
I'll post some pics

"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 03:44 PM by D~Funk

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:40:06 PM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: gunpei

Nice! Been wanting one of these for years

May the force be with you.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:40:14 PM
acromite53 (21)
(Evan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
I should have a great game (or should I say a compilation of games) coming in tomorrow.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:43:34 PM
PhearedPhool (75)
< El Ripper >
Oregon
I went apeshit with graduation money.

3 signs ( the 2 world of Nintendo signs from collectorquality--thanks again to him--) 1 of those is fiberoptic( M36E) . Then the 4 foot Nintendo with seal of quality above (m17s is the model on that one).... Now I have 4 in total because of the one you can see in my picture as well (M80R)

I also snagged a CIB demons crest and CIB with maps secret of mana. And finally CIB super Mario world 2.

Looking for Nintendo signage/cabinets!!!

I have Exertainment Lifecycle 9xs for sale. Looking for NWC/low serial number SNES/NES and authorized repair center items.

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:58:39 PM
attakid101 (19)
(Fredo ) < King Solomon >
Idaho
Originally posted by: PhearedPhool

3 signs ( the 2 world of Nintendo signs from collectorquality--thanks again to him--) 1 of those is fiberoptic( M36E) . Then the 4 foot Nintendo with seal of quality above (m17s is the model on that one).... Now I have 4 in total because of the one you can see in my picture as well (M80R)

I also snagged a CIB demons crest and CIB with maps secret of mana. And finally CIB super Mario world 2.

Come on, man. You know NA loves pics of awesome signage! Don't just tell, show!

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:59:53 PM
Doc Transit (15)
(Evmaestro ) < El Ripper >
Alberta

Maniac The Electronic Game made by Ralph H. Baer, didn't realize it at the time, I got because of the name and the sweet font. Altogether its a pretty stupid and annoying game IMO, but worth the $2.00 I paid.

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 04:06 PM by Doc Transit

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:03:42 PM
Brachabre (9)
(Weiner Tacos) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
Excellent finds this week!

mint Bubble Bobble 2 cart ^^
Felix the Cat cart
Grind Stormer cart (bought non-working for cheap and fixed)
Lolo 2 cart/manual
Lolo 3 cart/manual
Truxton CIB

Arriving tomorrow:
Conker's Bad Fur Day NIB/Sealed (fingers crossed it arrives safely)
Gunstar Heroes CIB
Mystic Defender CIB
X-Men Mutant Apocalypse cart

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 04:05 PM by Brachabre

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:10:39 PM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois
Nothing! I owe a dude here 16 bucks and am paying down a credit card atm.
A few weekends ago I did have a crazy haul from a garage sale, about 650 dollars worth of stuff for 70 dollars. 

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...
GunBird 2, GigaWing 2, Last Blade 2, Muchi Muchi Pork, Mobile Light Force 2, In the Hunt jewel case, the SHMUP gods smiled upon me that day. The fighting game gods tossed me a few too.

After a haul like that I'm just taking it easy and playing some of these games-- wanna keep my backlog low.

Instagram
Wishlist

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 04:16 PM by NickTLG

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:15:37 PM
wattswc (102)
(Will Watts) < Meka Chicken >
Ontario
Originally posted by: cirellio

Nothing! I owe a dude 16 here bucks and am paying down a credit card atm.
A few weekends ago I did have a crazy haul from a garage sale, about 650 dollars worth of stuff for 70 dollars. 

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...
GunBird 2, GigaWing 2, Last Blade 2, Muchi Muchi Pork, Mobile Light Force 2, In the Hunt jewel case, the SHMUP gods smiled upon me that day. The fighting game gods tossed me a few too.

After a haul like that I'm just taking it easy and playing some of these games-- wanna keep my backlog low.

Wow those Xbox 360 import shooters ! Very jealous. Espgaluda 2 is one I've wanted for awhile. I picked up Gigawing 2 yesterday as well. I'm not a huge fan of the soundtrack. If they took the soundtrack from Gigawing 1 and the gameplay from 2, they would have a good game on their hands. 

Gimme http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:18:38 PM
Philosoraptor (52)
< King Solomon >
Texas

Sweet haul! I love Muchi Muchi Pork! Did you get it in the combo disc with Pink Sweets? Also, did you get In the Hunt on PS1 or Saturn?

Lots of quality there. You'll have to tell me how Last Blade 2 is; I haven't played it.

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:19:19 PM
NickTLG (48)
(Nintendo Sage) < Bowser >
Illinois

Nothing! I owe a dude 16 here bucks and am paying down a credit card atm.

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

Wow those Xbox 360 import shooters ! Very jealous. Espgaluda 2 is one I've wanted for awhile. I picked up Gigawing 2 yesterday as well. I'm not a huge fan of the soundtrack. If they took the soundtrack from Gigawing 1 and the gameplay from 2, they would have a good game on their hands. 

I did play through Espgaluda 2 Black Label a few times already and I totally recognized it from Japan!!
It's really cool to get to again play a game I played while in Tokyo while a clueless gaijin ^_^ I had no idea what those arcade units said.
Very fun game.
I haven't played Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 yet but I'm looking forward to it.
GigaWing 2, I also haven't played yet--I'm getting some friends together and we are going to play it with four players at once. Should be lots of fun.

Instagram
Wishlist

Edited: 06/10/2015 at 04:20 PM by NickTLG

Jun 10, 2015 at 4:21:34 PM
PhearedPhool (75)
< El Ripper >
Oregon
Originally posted by: attakid101

Originally posted by: PhearedPhool

Come on, man. You know NA loves pics of awesome signage! Don't just tell, show!

they arrive tomorrow!! I will make a post with them soon, moving into my new place and setting up the collection as we speak

Looking for Nintendo signage/cabinets!!!

I have Exertainment Lifecycle 9xs for sale. Looking for NWC/low serial number SNES/NES and authorized repair center items.