Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Manifesto Manifesto Anyone having open dealings with Ramon Zamora Please post details here.

Jan 6, 2011 at 9:42:14 AM
ViceProjectDoom (70)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Meka Chicken >
United States
What's that old saying?

Fool me once shame on you........

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:16:31 AM
RASK1904 (196)
(Roger D.) < Ridley Wrangler >
Nebraska
Originally posted by: BeaglePuss

If someone wants to PM me the Mother's number, I'll call her today. And tomorrow. And the day after that. . .

Quoted for awesomenes!!!

-------------------------

My ebay   http://shop.ebay.com/rask1904/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562                                                                                                                     ................................My fs thread....
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&...    

Jan 6, 2011 at 1:21:59 PM
Chevys4ever650 (378)
(Pete ) < Kraid Killer >
California
Originally posted by: Sticky

The thing is I had previously dealt with him and had no problems, I still hope he makes good on our deal. In our conversation he had said some things which were probably excuses, but regardless I hope he comes around.

yeah i bought from him like 3-4 times  , only issue i had was a bit of slow shipping but damn this is way out of line.
Shit he's  260 miles away  from me.

Road trip????   anyone ????  

Jan 6, 2011 at 2:12:45 PM
zi (73)
(Tom Rag) < King Solomon >
New York
^^ you come down from sac, i'll drive up from la! heh

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.

Jan 6, 2011 at 2:17:32 PM
del01 (81)
(Retrosexual ) < El Ripper >
Ontario
Originally posted by: ViceProjectDoom

What's that old saying?

Fool me once shame on you........

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

My name is del01 and I approve this message.

If del was a chair...
I'd sit on it like Michelle Pfeiffer in the gangsters paradise video - Herbalist

Jan 6, 2011 at 2:30:38 PM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
I remember it as "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Jan 6, 2011 at 2:40:48 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
^ He was paraphrasing Bush, I think

Jan 6, 2011 at 2:49:40 PM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: dangevin

^ He was paraphrasing Bush, I think

Sorry about that one.

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Jan 6, 2011 at 4:48:03 PM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Who's Bush?

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:10:42 PM
Chevys4ever650 (378)
(Pete ) < Kraid Killer >
California

We've got bush

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:17:03 PM
Bella (104)
(Bellatrix Lestrange) < Ridley Wrangler >
Alabama
Hair Pie!! Hair Pie!!

I have bigger balls than any man out there... They just sit two feet higher!

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:17:38 PM
doner24 (326)
(Jesse D) < Bowser >
Minnesota
Beat me by about 2 seconds Bella

WTB: Please help me find the following items
Hurricanes and Super Copa Boxes

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:18:48 PM
zi (73)
(Tom Rag) < King Solomon >
New York
okay, before we all spiral out of control to vaginalland™, the quote is: "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

edit: del did the bushism correctly, the rest of you just like the ol meat curtains. the ol axe wound.

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.

Edited: 01/06/2011 at 05:19 PM by zi

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:41:09 PM
Dinoellis (58)
(Dino Ellis) < Lolo Lord >
California
I literally want to punch Ramon in the dick. He never scammed me but what he did to other people is such bullshit. He deserves to be taught a serious lesson about having some decency, integrity and honoring his prepubescent word.

Jan 6, 2011 at 5:48:15 PM
Sticky (185)
(Sn0 Bro) < Kraid Killer >
United States

Ramon Zamora January 6 at 1:40pm Report
hey man. i'm out of the country right now but i should be back in a couple of days. i sorta just left unannounced since i lost my job so i'm out in mexico until school starts. i think del has been calling my house because my mom says a guy named shannon called a couple of times. she doesn't like telling people exact locations of where i am especially people she doesn't know. i know this is going on a limb here but if you get his address and rockys (mr.nintendo) for me i'll glady appreciate it.

Ramon Zamora January 6 at 1:41pm Report
i don't have any money to ship stuff right now but when i get back i'll just borrow money a couple of dollors from my relatives.

Ryan Hruby January 6 at 1:49pm
Right now there is a thread on NA about the stuff you've neglected to ship members, so it would probably be best to resolve it before any other action is taken.  With the money you took from the sales you should have set enough aside for shipping. Ive also been told you have sold the same items to multiple people, so I don't know if that includes mine but I will ask anyway if super bomberman 2 and zelda alttp cibs are still yours to ship to me

Edited: 01/06/2011 at 05:49 PM by Sticky

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:15:54 PM
Drippy (87)
< Kraid Killer >
United States
Originally posted by: technicalfoul

I think we should all take a trip to his town, bring him outside and bombard him with hundreds of SMB/DH carts. That will fix him!

Agreed.

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:42:38 PM
buttheadrulesagain (20)
(Jorge Juarez) < King Solomon >
Mexico

hey man. i'm out of the country right now but i should be back in a couple of days. i sorta just left unannounced since i lost my job so i'm out in mexico until school starts. i think del has been calling my house because my mom says a guy named shannon called a couple of times. she doesn't like telling people exact locations of where i am especially people she doesn't know. i know this is going on a limb here but if you get his address and rockys (mr.nintendo) for me i'll glady appreciate it.

i don't have any money to ship stuff right now but when i get back i'll just borrow money a couple of dollors from my relatives.

Right now there is a thread on NA about the stuff you've neglected to ship members, so it would probably be best to resolve it before any other action is taken.  With the money you took from the sales you should have set enough aside for shipping. Ive also been told you have sold the same items to multiple people, so I don't know if that includes mine but I will ask anyway if super bomberman 2 and zelda alttp cibs are still yours to ship to me

I think making up excuses is part of his M. O.

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:14:52 PM
Sticky (185)
United States
Without a doubt.

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:00:03 PM
del01 (81)
(Retrosexual ) < El Ripper >
Ontario

LIES!

When I phoned his house the first time I asked for him his mother said he was there then asked my name. I told her. There was then a little wait before she told me she was mistaken. She thought he was home but his car was not there.

This does not add up with Ramons story. I am sorry. Besides calling his house and leaving my number both with his sister and on the answering machine AND phoning his cell several times and leaving a my cell # with a message.

If Ramon  wanted to get my information It would have been very easy to call me Back and get it.

There is a part In the Movie "Romeo is bleeding" where the main character reads a letter written by his colleagues that I always think of when someone really lets me down or betrays me.

Here it is.

"Here we are, fighting the bullshit
for 15 years

and now we find out that
you're part of the bullshit

What can we tell you

You broke our hearts,
you dumbest of fucks.

And we mean that sincerely.

The Boys."

My name is del01 and I approve this message.

If del was a chair...
I'd sit on it like Michelle Pfeiffer in the gangsters paradise video - Herbalist

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:18:44 PM
Ausden (13)
(Jonathan ) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
The boy needs to be hung from his balls!

Jan 8, 2011 at 1:25:27 AM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon

eBay listings here

Jan 8, 2011 at 1:53:13 AM
TerrHeel (125)
(Terrence Jordan) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I was also a victim of Ramon's. I paid $20 PayPal (gifted) for a CIB copy of Link to the Past. I know Sticky was also getting one, but I remember there being two in his FS thread. I had claim to the non-Player's Choice one. I'll be sending an email to him now that qixmaster linked to the address. I actually got the box to Link to the Past from RetroBasement in the Secret Santa (I was really only after the box anyway when I bought the CIB from Ramon). I'm hoping for a refund from him, or at worst the game I purchased. It's sad to see how one guy can take advantage of everyone like this, so whatever you guys decide to do, count me in.

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:24:07 AM
Secksies (48)
(Lewis Inc.) < Meka Chicken >
Quebec
Originally posted by: ViceProjectDoom

has this guy been ripping off people or something? i'm out of the loop

He's the worse seller's on NA.

Save a tree, Eat a Vegetarian

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:27:18 AM
Sticky (185)
United States

Ramon Zamora January 7 at 8:34pm Report
Your stuff is packaged and ready to go. So is Rockys and Dels. Here is my email that I frequent through my cell pphone. Please post this on a thread to whoever has a issue with their purchase.

[email protected]

Ramon Zamora January 7 at 8:35pm Report
alot of the paypal trans don't have details or address so if you could post that in a thread and if people could email me their address and what their stuff is that'll be great. if you could post it asap it'll help.

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:34:26 AM
Mr.Nintendo (383)
(el- rocko) < King Solomon >
Alaska
amazing as much as i liked dealing with mani, i've heard that this stuff has shipped multiple times

Gameboy Pirates "IS" My Thing

DONATE ALL SMB/DH CARTS TO PMA

DONATE ALL JURASSIC PARK CARTS TO KEVBOT  NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !