Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Sale posts Pics

Jul 14 at 7:45:40 AM
nacb2 (3)

(nick ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Pennsylvania
What's easiest way to upload pictures on sale posts.

Jul 14 at 8:14:40 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Menu -> images -> upload image. Use the icon to add a picture to the post and use the direct image link. The image hosting here isn't that great so I usually include an imgur link as well as people here are usually all about condition.

Hope it helps.

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 08:15 AM by a3quit4s

Jul 14 at 8:36:20 AM
nacb2 (3)

Pennsylvania
Problem is ,beside me being an idiot , I need to post 200-500 games a week
Is there a faster way to handle my bulk?

Jul 14 at 8:36:38 AM
nacb2 (3)

Pennsylvania
What's imgur link?

Jul 14 at 8:37:14 AM
nacb2 (3)

Pennsylvania
Also I'm worki g off a older Samsung phone

Jul 14 at 9:00:22 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Alrighty

You need a computer, a phone is going to drag down your productivity.

You need a decent camera, depending on the value of games your selling you will need 3-5 pictures of each game. More if you are selling a CIB since you need a shot of the cases and manuals. The phone on your camera may be decent but make sure it has an SD card because emailing yourself pictures gets old quick, trust me. 

I wouldn't bother using the image hosting here for that amount of games. Get yourself an S3 bucket or Azure storage.

Selling here is gonna be tricky as most of the members here are looking to complete collections and may be one or two higher end games. Selling the 50 copies of Super Mario Brothers 3 you'll end up with, call around to local game stores maybe try to sell in bulk.

A lot of members take bulk pictures of the games, games all in one shot I mean. People will PM you to have pics of individual games.

There is going to be a lot of time put into this on your end if you want to get top value out of every single game. I personally sell here and on eBay and eBay + paypal skim 13% or so off every sale. I'd try and sell the higher value stuff here and sell the filler games in bulk because the time value of money probably won't work in your favor.

This is my advice and opinion.

edit: sorry imgur is an image hosting site, but with the amount of games you want to sell it makes more sense to have your own cloud hosting solution since it will offer more flexibility. 

Also so if you plan to sell on eBay go for a business account I think you’ll get some discounts on fees and stuff. 

Some other members here will have good advice also I’m sure. 

Selling to NA members is advantageous because us sending you money on PayPal is a 3% + .30 cent transaction fee. Also don’t forget about shipping and packing materials fee. Costs me about 5-6 to pack and ship a single game.

Azure Storage + Azure Storage Explorer installed on your PC is a win for managing the pictures.  

Edited: 07/14/2019 at 09:07 AM by a3quit4s

Jul 14 at 10:50:30 AM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Let me temper your expectations a bit. Unless you're at about 50 percent of retail, no way you'll move that kind of volume here every week.

This site is well past its heyday in terms of people buying stuff left and right.

Jul 15 at 12:54:43 AM
nacb2 (3)

Pennsylvania
Great info !

Jul 15 at 1:04:40 AM
nacb2 (3)

Pennsylvania
I was hoping to find lots of members want lists to fill (may post a thread requesting bulk lot buyers fill lists) I'm extremely overwhelmed and the supplier says hes got 150k in games waiting to go 1 weekly suv load at a time.

Jul 15 at 11:11:51 AM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
Originally posted by: nacb2

I was hoping to find lots of members want lists to fill (may post a thread requesting bulk lot buyers fill lists) I'm extremely overwhelmed and the supplier says hes got 150k in games waiting to go 1 weekly suv load at a time.

You may be better served by posting a text list of what you have, then supply pictures on request?

If I'm buying in bulk like that, I only need a few general pics of the whole lot to get an idea of the condition (but not everybody is the same).

Jul 15 at 11:16:27 AM
nacb2 (3)

Pennsylvania
Yeah great point.

Jul 15 at 11:40:42 AM
Boosted52405 (487)
(Eric Bizzle) < Bowser >
Iowa
I have evolved into taking pictures with my phone (usually ~8 games at a time for commons), uploading them to the Imgur app - then I edit my FS post via computer and post the BBcode link for the pics. Oh yeah, I play on Imgur and crop/resize a bit too to make it clean - I've gotten very fast at the whole process compared to when I used to use a standalone camera with a memory card.

-------------------------