Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

atari 5200 kind of new

Feb 10, 2018 at 8:26:12 PM
poseur3970 (56)

< Crack Trooper >

ok so here's the deal  selling collection yes  posted this in another forum yes but this seemed like a better place so added pics and details,   so when I was veery young my dad bought a colecovision and Atari 5200   but then he bought a 2nd of each in case the first broke, anyway I bought the two ataris from him a couple of years ago and I looked in the box which has a bunch of wear, however I believe it was opened and a controller taken out, due probably to the fact that controllers broke like crazy, however I fully believe that everything else in the box is brand new never touched original plastic around system other controller and hookups all still in boxes etc.   I did my very best to take pics of everything to show here,   yes I will be selling this maybe here as I hate ebay and have had one offer on here, but really need to figure out what is what here, but again I do believe everyrhing is legit as I know this was bought new by my father has never left the family and we would have had no means to reseal a bag over a system any help though is greatly greatly appreciated,    the only other possibility is did these ever get packaged with 1 controller I doubt it but i'm hoping lol.

Feb 10, 2018 at 8:27:01 PM
poseur3970 (56)

< Crack Trooper >
please click the +4 more images to see actual pics of the system itself too I should have put them first