Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

How much are repros worth Earthbound zero, Moai Kun, etc.

Jul 5, 2010 at 10:26:01 PM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
Guy on CL selling repros; Earthbound zero, Moai Kun, SMB 2j, Final Fantasy 2

How much are these worth? He's selling for $25 a pop

-------------------------

Jul 5, 2010 at 10:29:58 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
They are worth about that. Maybe 30 tops

Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Jul 5, 2010 at 10:30:28 PM
OzNEScollector (80)
(O z) < Kraid Killer >
Australia
yeah thats a good price considering its reasonable to charge 30-35 for titles that require a battery and FF2 does and maybe earthbound?

Jul 5, 2010 at 10:31:33 PM
zi (73)
(Tom Rag) < King Solomon >
New York
Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it.

I AM ZI, CHIPTUNE ARTIST FOR THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMPOSER OF BOTH BLEEPS AND BOPS, VIRTUOSO OF INSTRUMENT FABRICATION, MERCENARY OF THE RETRO MUSICAL SOUNDSCAPE! THE SEGA DEVELOPMENT GUYS KNOW ME AS KNUCKLES SPRINGSTEIN, THE LONG ISLANG GEEK SQUAD KNOW ME AS ABE ECKSTEIN'S BOY, AND I AM KNOWN IN CANADA AS THAT KEENER WHO ALWAYS GETS THE NUMBER TWO BREAKFAST COMBO AT TIMMIES... and there are other secret names you do not know of yet.

Jul 5, 2010 at 10:49:20 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
to make things absolutely clear, i am buying this to resell. so zi, its worth what the person who wants it most is willing to pay for it, the more the better. im sorry i dont always buy games to play them, i sometimes buy games to resell. apparently thats a sin

Jul 5, 2010 at 10:53:09 PM
Elijah (161)
Iowa
Earthbound can fetch a little more you might make a few bucks, just as yourself is it worth the time, maybe for you it is, so just try and find out.

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Jul 5, 2010 at 11:33:53 PM
tuxedocivic (94)
(Ryan Bouma) < Ridley Wrangler >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Zoso471

to make things absolutely clear, i am buying this to resell. so zi, its worth what the person who wants it most is willing to pay for it, the more the better. im sorry i dont always buy games to play them, i sometimes buy games to resell. apparently thats a sin

I don't think anyone was condeming you for asking.

I am going to be in need of an EB. Was gonna contact coinheaven. But the label he shows on his site doesn't match Tusky's box, so depending what label it has, I'd be interested.

Jul 5, 2010 at 11:35:06 PM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
alright cool, ill ask him for pics and ill send them to you as soon as i get them.

Jul 5, 2010 at 11:35:20 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
repros are sketchy. you could make a little more for the bigger titles, but you can't really sell them safely on ebay anymore. at $25 a piece, I'd pass. you could get about that much at gamereproductions.com.

Let's Go Penguins!

Jul 6, 2010 at 12:10:44 AM
Zoso471 (13)
Ontario
o wow alright thanks for the site i'll let the seller know and maybe he will lower the price because of that.

Jul 6, 2010 at 1:02:32 AM
Elijah (161)
Iowa
Originally posted by: tuxedocivic

I am going to be in need of an EB. Was gonna contact coinheaven. But the label he shows on his site doesn't match Tusky's box, so depending what label it has, I'd be interested.

Wow, I had no idea Tusky was selling EB boxes, thanks to this thread, now I know!  Man this place is making me broker...

Selling everything.

God loves everyone

Jul 6, 2010 at 2:23:16 AM
SamSpade (61)
(Joey Pimkowski) < Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: dr.robbie

repros are sketchy. you could make a little more for the bigger titles, but you can't really sell them safely on ebay anymore. at $25 a piece, I'd pass. you could get about that much at gamereproductions.com.

You forget to mention that it takes that dude a month to get your games ready, so honestly, buying a copy could be useful to get the game quicker. I still don't understand why people plug this guy when Joe from CoinHaven is one of our own and he does a much quicker job of the deal.

Jul 6, 2010 at 2:59:54 AM
OSG (28)
(PEEP and PAMP) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Originally posted by: SamSpade

I still don't understand why people plug this guy when Joe from CoinHaven is one of our own and he does a much quicker job of the deal.

limited edition fifty dollar tins.

No that's mean coinheaven does good work with runs of games that didn't get released here. Everyone should buy his things.

But on the other hand Necrosaro from gamereproductions does (did?) post here and he's been around forever too so whatever.

Jul 6, 2010 at 3:23:56 AM
OzNEScollector (80)
(O z) < Kraid Killer >
Australia
^^yeah, and leonk from nesreproductions is a member here - i think all the major repro guys are members

Jul 6, 2010 at 11:17:03 AM
tuxedocivic (94)
(Ryan Bouma) < Ridley Wrangler >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: jdheins

Wow, I had no idea Tusky was selling EB boxes, thanks to this thread, now I know!  Man this place is making me broker...

Ya, I didn't know either until recently. I'm not even an EB fan, but I was kinda like, hey that's a cool piece, gotta get that. Gotta get the cart from someone else though. I'll see if coinheaven can make the label match. He's definetely good at what he does!

Jul 6, 2010 at 1:00:33 PM
0xero0 (230)
(Drunk Robot) < Kraid Killer >
Oregon

Originally posted by: jdheins

Ya, I didn't know either until recently. I'm not even an EB fan, but I was kinda like, hey that's a cool piece, gotta get that. Gotta get the cart from someone else though. I'll see if coinheaven can make the label match. He's definetely good at what he does!

You could always buy just the label from gamereproductions. Its only a couple bucks.

Open to trades http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Jul 6, 2010 at 1:10:28 PM
dr.robbie (175)
(Robbie Pacanowski) < Bowser >
Missouri
Originally posted by: SamSpade

Originally posted by: dr.robbie

You forget to mention that it takes that dude a month to get your games ready, so honestly, buying a copy could be useful to get the game quicker. I still don't understand why people plug this guy when Joe from CoinHaven is one of our own and he does a much quicker job of the deal.

hate to tell you, but the guy from gamereproductions is also a member here. In fact he was one of the first to join the site, though he doesn't post much (necrosaro420).

I plug gamereproductions because 1- he is a member 2- i have had like 10 transactions with him and they have all gone well 3 - he is the cheapest around not requiring a donor and usually sells 4 games for $80-$90.

i have also dealt with coinhaven (great transaction), videogamekingdom.net (don't recommend - had some bad roms), and nesreproductions.com (have to send in a donor). overall, i recommend gamereproductions. You can do whatever you want though.

Let's Go Penguins!

Jul 6, 2010 at 1:39:51 PM
coinheaven (256)
(Joe Thomas) < Lolo Lord >
United States
gamereproductions does fine work, i would recommend him as well, but the wait time is long. i think this is due to the volume of games he sells and that he makes snes ones, which are very time consuming. it is also a good deal for 4 games for a 100. i charge a few bucks more, but with that you get your games faster, so its really a trade off.

400 repros and counting:  http://www.thenesdump.com/...