Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

$15 too much?

Oct 21, 2013 at 5:29:38 PM
skankinmack (69)
(mike mack) < El Ripper >
Ontario
I have been trying to sell these games for while now with very little interest. blades of steel sold almost immediately because this is Canada, but i have had no other interest other than that. I just sold dr jekyl and festers quest(which was near mint) today but had to do two for $25. A few months ago i was selling a bunch of cheap title cib/boxed in bad condition for $10 each and i was flooded by emails and sold all of them( like 40 titles) very quickly. These titles i am selling now are in better shape and are(in my opinion) better titles, what gives?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-an...

-------------------------
shameless plug: check out my ebay stuff

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skankinma...

Oct 21, 2013 at 5:39:27 PM
zeldaboy (162)
(Andrew DeRouin) < King Solomon >
Florida
For a local sale I would probably mark them at $10 each, though you could probably keep the Double Dragon III at $15 even with the fading. Otherwise I would just keep them listed at $15 each and wait to see how much the holiday season will help you.

Oct 21, 2013 at 6:24:22 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
I've found most local collectors don't want to pay anything close to fair, they just want to get the $1/each steals.

SW-6786-5095-2210

Oct 21, 2013 at 8:45:06 PM
dewisp02 (78)
(Mr. Jason) < Ridley Wrangler >
Indiana
I would like to find castelian and livingston in my area. If shipping would not be a killer, I would buy those from you.

WANTED NES: BoxBomberman II, Bubble Bobble 2, Chubby Cherub, Color A Dinosaur, Pro Sport Hockey, Volleyball
                      Manual- Dragon Fighter, Jetson's, Operation Secret Storm, SCAT, Stack Up, Stinger, Sword Master
                      Manual and Box- Arkanoid, Jimmy Connor's Tennis, Little Ninja Brothers, Mickey in Numberland, Sqoon

Oct 21, 2013 at 9:43:43 PM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
You're having cheapskate issues. I'm having that on ebay the last few weeks now not selling a damned thing despite the fact I priced my stuff like 10% under the true WILL sell price on there currently which is equally confusing and maddening. At this rate I suggest you do what I'm doing. Don't bend, don't budge, screw them. Christmas shopping season officially kicks off in a month with Black Friday so people will be loosening up their wallets very shortly so unless you're desperate, just wait, it'll sell.

Oct 21, 2013 at 10:10:11 PM
skankinmack (69)
(mike mack) < El Ripper >
Ontario
thanks everyone, I guess i will just stay the course for now and eventually lower it to $10 each if they don't sell

shameless plug: check out my ebay stuff

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skankinma...

Oct 21, 2013 at 11:48:48 PM
kingPiano (0)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ohio
Yea if you're not desperate for money never take an offer below what your asking, what you value it at.

Just a week ago I sold an LE Pokemon Yellow/Blue GBC for $65 locally....to a guy who drove over two hours just to come pick it up. They only go for ~45 on eBay, but there are some people who don't do eBay and if the condition is really good they will buy.

Now I got extremely lucky there since it was only up for a week before that guy contacted me. I've had to sit on stuff for like 6 months sometimes, stuff that I expected to go FAST...but eventually *BOOM* when I least expect it someone serious buys it.

It's funny too b/c a day after I put up that GBC some dumb re-seller felt the need to email me saying "it's not worth that much it will never sell" and made me a poopy offer.....O'RLY? Never sell you say? heehee

Edited: 10/21/2013 at 11:50 PM by kingPiano

Oct 22, 2013 at 1:56:54 AM
Blinded By The Light (68)
(* *) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
Lower them to $10 aside from dd, you can thank us later.

Too bad you don't live in the US, i'd probably pick a couple up for 15 shipped. Locally, you're going to get 10/ea or a long wait for maximum profit.